Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Problems With Payment On Aliexpress. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Problems With Payment On Aliexpress. (6600 Views)

Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? / Blackview A80 Pro. Who Else Ordered For It On Aliexpress? / Can Verve Card Be Used To Order On Aliexpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problems With Payment On Aliexpress. by passendi: 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
We are your china plug. Any thing you want contact us on WhatsApp. We will give you unbeatable USD rate. Contact WhatsApp([url][/url]/08037586990)
Re: Problems With Payment On Aliexpress. by 22o62021: 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
Asekun434:

Can I get it through waybill?

Yes

I will search for the screen price
Re: Problems With Payment On Aliexpress. by Akposkiz: 12:02am On Dec 30, 2022
Pls help can I open domicillary account in UBA bank?
Re: Problems With Payment On Aliexpress. by Honlucas: 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
22o62021:

Send me a mail

Here

I go respond
I cant send a mail im using button phone currently. I want u to order it tomoro how can i send u d money. Remember u will waybill to nssuka enugu. If number dy drop make i call u. Thanks
Re: Problems With Payment On Aliexpress. by kripen(m): 10:42am On Jan 05, 2023
Can I get screen for Huawei mate 8, how much will it go for
Re: Problems With Payment On Aliexpress. by 22o62021: 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
Honlucas:

I cant send a mail im using button phone currently. I want u to order it tomoro how can i send u d money. Remember u will waybill to nssuka enugu. If number dy drop make i call u. Thanks

Which part of Nsukka
Re: Problems With Payment On Aliexpress. by Honlucas: 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
22o62021:

Which part of Nsukka
Unn. The school
Re: Problems With Payment On Aliexpress. by 22o62021: 7:57am On Jan 06, 2023
Honlucas:

Unn. The school

Ok I will drop number so you can call me

Mention me on a dead trend
Re: Problems With Payment On Aliexpress. by Honlucas: 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
22o62021:

Ok I will drop number so you can call me

Mention me on a dead trend

Done Iā€™m waiting ur reply
Re: Problems With Payment On Aliexpress. by viosky(m): 10:33am On Jan 16, 2023
I used my UBA mastercard to order last week for $4 work of product, but this week am now getting the below error, someone should help me

Re: Problems With Payment On Aliexpress. by Knowles12(m): 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
jomarick:
If u wish to buy items from aliexpress, use virtual dollar card. It has limit of thousands of dollars, you simply top up your wallet from your bank app then move the money to the card at the provided exchange rate all from the comfort of your home.

The only down side is that they don't offer you with the official rate, currently is about #746 to $1. Hardly can u find Who offer official rate these days. I think our official rate is the black market price.
I use it often when I can't find other alternatives
and really need that item on aliexpress.

Bro please can you help make order. I will pay you in naira
Re: Problems With Payment On Aliexpress. by Prodadd(m): 10:33pm On Jan 16, 2023
viosky:
I used my UBA mastercard to order last week for $4 work of product, but this week am now getting the below error, someone should help me
if you still need to make online payment on AliExpress Whatsapp 080 6743 3432
Re: Problems With Payment On Aliexpress. by jomarick(m): 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2023
Knowles12:

Bro please can you help make order. I will pay you in naira
contact me and I will show you how to get dollar prepaid virtual card
Re: Problems With Payment On Aliexpress. by Thinknature(m): 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
bynomzy:

You are a self-centered Id!ot. Imagine calling Nigerians trying to survive 'selfish' for not wanting to buy your exorbitant products. Yeye human being. You are not just selfish but wicked. People like you buy stuff 5k and sell 10k.

Another east man spotted. So because u are importing phones from China we can no longer buy.. This your statement may be pointing to the fact .. Na Una sabotage the dollar payment online
Re: Problems With Payment On Aliexpress. by IDKornel: 12:15am On Jan 06
You're a mongul, selfish how? By now this country suppose dey like china but it's not, mumu person šŸ˜
Dwightventures:
Praise the lord. Enough people have abandoned businessmen who have gone through the stress to get these items, available here in Nigeria, to change their own naira to dollar to buy single item so tay bank no get dollar for such stupidity and height of selfishness.

Anybody that wants to leave us to buy one single item 9,000km away in China should go and open a domicilliary account (you will know what that takes, lol) go to aboki to change his naira to the dollar he needs, and then buy the item, even if from the moon.

Nigeria is dead because every single Nigerian only thinks about himself. I wonder why they blame "leaders" for thinking about themselves too, when ALL the leaders are also Nigerians who think the same way as everyone else here
Re: Problems With Payment On Aliexpress. by IDKornel: 12:20am On Jan 06
noobody:

Call/WhatsApp,08100115319,I can help you order it,.

Cheers
Alaye calm down na šŸ¤£
Re: Problems With Payment On Aliexpress. by IDKornel: 12:28am On Jan 06
donbenie:
Abeg go sit down!
What economic advantages,does you having the sole privilege to import from China,offer Nigeria?
Apart from having the sole right to rip off Nigerians?
You will still look for the same scare dollar and DASH it to the same China..
Without any add on economic input!
And yet you have the guts to preach?
FURCKIN HYPOCRITE! angry
Mad people full everywhere o, how are you this dumb. Who no like better thing hediot!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Problem Logging Into Yahoo Mail 4rm Mobile Devices / New Nokia-lumia-800 To Use Micro-sim Like Ipad/iphone4? / Price For Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus And Note 5 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.