Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Need Help With Pairing Oraimo Smartwatch And Samsung S8plus - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need Help With Pairing Oraimo Smartwatch And Samsung S8plus (564 Views)

How To Connect Your Oraimo Smartwatch To Your Android Or Iphone FAST! / Tecno Droipad 10 Pro 2 With Remix OS Not Pairing With Keyboard.. Pls Help / If It's Need To Buy A Smartwatch And What Function You Concerned Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With Pairing Oraimo Smartwatch And Samsung S8plus by peterg3: 1:08am On Aug 26, 2022
Hello everyone.I cant seem to get my Oraimo tempo w2 to sync with my Samsung s8plus.The phone shows that the watch is connected,but i cant receive notifications on the watch.I installed the joywear 2 app,but it cant find my phone.Can anyone help out?Thanks alot.
Re: Need Help With Pairing Oraimo Smartwatch And Samsung S8plus by Holybaddo: 2:57am On Aug 26, 2022
When you finally do it tell me how you did it I have been trying this for months

It only comnect when I use Bluetooth even though the watch guideline says I can connect with my phone with app but the app wasn't stated
Re: Need Help With Pairing Oraimo Smartwatch And Samsung S8plus by abelprice(m): 12:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
you have to download the app joywear on your phone....the app connects to your

(1) (Reply)

Help- I Can't Access My Twitter Account (pics) / Paga: I Can't Link My Bank Details To My Paga / Huawei P20 Pro Screen Needed (GOTTEN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.