Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

How To Revive A Slow Or Dying Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Revive A Slow Or Dying Business (159 Views)

4 Ways To Revive Your Business / Africa’s Richest Man To Revive Dangote Cement London IPO / Odu’a Group, Abuad To Revive Ado-ekiti Textile Mill With $32.5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Revive A Slow Or Dying Business by MrPower(m): 3:35am On Aug 26, 2022
My name is Godspower Joseph, I am a writer, analyst, business developer and an online researcher.
Today we will be talking about how to revive a business, but before we go into it, lets first of all talk a little about what kill a business. There are so many factors that kill business but i will talk about the major one which is "money management. We don't see money management as a key to a successful business that's why you keep making unnecessary expenses. This unnecessary expenses are what is slowing down or rather killing your business. When you take this very issue your business will stabilise. Cut all unnecessary expenses and protect your capital from stories. Never touch your capital just because you want to fix a problem. My brother and sisters, problem no dey finish don't touch your capital even if person swallow shovel for village. Many people tempered with their capital with the hope that they will replace it, today they are in their villages. I have much to say but in summary, the best way of reviving or stabilising your business is to control your expenditure.

If you would like to reach out to me follow this link
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100075905415437

(1) (Reply)

CNC Punching Service In Coimbatore / How To Make Money On Medium / Business Ideas Will Take You From Unemployed To Boss Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.