Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Shattawale Is Happy To Link Up With Psquare For The First Time In Atlanta. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shattawale Is Happy To Link Up With Psquare For The First Time In Atlanta. (551 Views)

BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Happy Laycon Won And They Can Still Be Friends / Faze Posed With Psquare In Throwback Photo / "Ghana Music Industry Is Poor" - Shattawale Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shattawale Is Happy To Link Up With Psquare For The First Time In Atlanta. by SimpleGist(m): 3:36am On Aug 26, 2022
Re: Shattawale Is Happy To Link Up With Psquare For The First Time In Atlanta. by Chicagoesontop: 3:57am On Aug 26, 2022
Shattawale is now getting sense small small
Re: Shattawale Is Happy To Link Up With Psquare For The First Time In Atlanta. by Staphylococcus: 5:12am On Aug 26, 2022
Africa’s dancehall king!

It’s very possible to hate Shatta, it’s impossible to not vibe to his music!

I would recommend him for entertainment when Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubub is sworn-in as President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Shattawale Is Happy To Link Up With Psquare For The First Time In Atlanta. by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:29am On Aug 26, 2022
He will soon come online to berate Nigeria music grin
Re: Shattawale Is Happy To Link Up With Psquare For The First Time In Atlanta. by iLegendd(m): 6:49am On Aug 26, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Africa’s dancehall king!

It’s very possible to hate Shatta, it’s impossible to not vibe to his music!

I would recommend him for entertainment when Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubub is sworn-in as President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
I know his name, heard one or two of his songs, but it didn't work out for me. Timaya and Pastoranking are way ahead in dancehall.

Even before he started abusing Nigerians, his songs didn't just rhyme with me. When Beyoncé featured him, I always switch station when that song comes on.

I'm just happy he is making money legally and not fraudulently. Apart from that, his songs don't move me — too noisy as if he's high on drugs. He is trying too hard to be ranked as the best in Ghana, but it's not working.

Just the same way Tinubu, the drug Lord, is trying too hard to be president, but it won't work.

4 Likes

Re: Shattawale Is Happy To Link Up With Psquare For The First Time In Atlanta. by justicechichex: 7:00am On Aug 26, 2022
All these guys sef. Shatta wale that was talking anyhow against naija artistes. Musicians and politicians suppose dey roll together.
Re: Shattawale Is Happy To Link Up With Psquare For The First Time In Atlanta. by crossfm: 7:21am On Aug 26, 2022
Wale the King if hate and jealousy.

Local champion that trends by hating Nigerians in Ghana.

(1) (Reply)

Portable Face Fix. / (Video)How Rihanna Got So Wealthy. The Richest Female Musician In The World. / "Rap Is Boring"...... Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.