Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,563 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

How Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With A.P.C - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With A.P.C (318 Views)

Mike Okiro: Tinubu will fix Nigeria like Lagos / Tinubu: A.P.C Group Calls For Adoption Of Ezekiel Afunkoyo As Vice President / Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With A.P.C by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 5:59am On Aug 26, 2022
This picture remains the exact definition of how Tinubu wants to fix Nigeria with the same Vulcanising tool.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With A.P.C by Staphylococcus: 6:04am On Aug 26, 2022
Your analogy does not deter His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

I repeated severally that, the goal is Aso-rock, and Asiwaju can never be deterred by baseless opinions.
Re: How Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With A.P.C by riverbird: 6:06am On Aug 26, 2022
Is that agbado in his mouth grin?
Re: How Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With A.P.C by derecho(m): 6:10am On Aug 26, 2022
Kikikiki
That's the technology he's promising the youths.
Re: How Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With A.P.C by Ochemicals: 6:22am On Aug 26, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Your analogy does not deter His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

I repeated severally that, the goal is Aso-rock, and Asiwaju can never be deterred by baseless opinions.

You're one of the reasons for Nigeria's underdevelopment. An enemy of Nigeria.
You place your interest above our collective interest.
You're morally bankrupt.
Deep down inside, you know he's incapable. But you're supporting him anyway because of what you stand to gain or just because of religious or ethnic sentiments.
Re: How Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With A.P.C by Moh247: 6:28am On Aug 26, 2022
Ok

Show us how PitObi fixed Anambra he governerned for 8years even after getting impeached

Re: How Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With A.P.C by Savedday: 9:33am On Aug 26, 2022
But, how can a reasonable person want a drug lord as a president. It beat my imagination.

I shame for some people!
Re: How Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With A.P.C by Mstick: 9:49am On Aug 26, 2022
Bus from his successors and empty plots of land since 2002 and 6 BILLION DOLLARS!!! shocked

I am from Rivers State and I don't rate ex governor Peter Odili but I can tell you this in 1999-2007 we had buses like this in Rivers State and guess what? It was FREE!!!!!!

Moh247:
Ok

Show us how PitObi fixed Anambra he governerned for 8years even after getting impeached

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With A.P.C by Vulturereloaded: 10:21am On Aug 26, 2022
Moh247:
Ok

Lol. Peter obi invested 9 billion in the Nigerian Integrated Power project.

Today, NNPC wants to get involved in power sector and wants to buy plants from the project.

What Peter obi saw 20 years ago, Tinubu is still getting to see today.

Peter Obi invested in Power, Invested in refinery, even the Onitsha river port APC is using for campaign was renovated and commisioned under Peter Obi.

If Nigeria was to even be restructured, Anambra will have the lowest fuel, gas and electricity.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nairametrics.com/2022/03/07/nnpc-states-why-it-wants-to-acquire-fgs-power-plants-under-the-nipp/%3famp=1

(1) (Reply)

Palestinian Scholar Calls For The Establishment Of A Caliphate In Yoruba Land. / Tinubu, It Is Not Your Turn But The Turn Of Youths To Take Over Their Country. / The Queen Is Dead: Queen Elizabeth Ii Is Announced Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.