Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,680 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:15 PM

Art Teacher Under Fire For Voluptuous Curves As Parents Accuse Her Of Being A Di - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Art Teacher Under Fire For Voluptuous Curves As Parents Accuse Her Of Being A Di (580 Views)

Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Swimsuit / Ronke Odusanya Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Sexy Ankara Style / Biodun Okeowo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Pyjamas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Art Teacher Under Fire For Voluptuous Curves As Parents Accuse Her Of Being A Di by Palevu: 6:36am On Aug 26, 2022
Parents at the preschool where a curvy art teacher works in New Jersey are calling for her firing on the grounds that she is a distraction to the students.

A group of parents who want her removed from the school system claim that her noticeable curves may distract the kids and keep them from paying attention in class.

However, other parents say that she should just wear clothes that cover her curves instead of being dismissed.

The art instructor, also known as "toyboxdollz" on Instagram, is fairly well-liked there and frequently posts pictures of herself in the classroom or having fun outside of the classroom.

See more photos of her below,

The teacher responded in an Instagram live session, saying that while some mothers at the school she works at are supporting and defending her honor, a number of parents are demanding for her to be fired.

She thinks it's ridiculous that her body is a point of discussion.

View her speaking below.
https://vivsco.com/lifestyle/art-teacher-under-fire-for-over-body-shap/

Re: Art Teacher Under Fire For Voluptuous Curves As Parents Accuse Her Of Being A Di by xpressionx(m): 6:37am On Aug 26, 2022
Ok na
Re: Art Teacher Under Fire For Voluptuous Curves As Parents Accuse Her Of Being A Di by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 6:55am On Aug 26, 2022
The School management should ensure she dresses properly as a teacher. Except they have no guidelines for staff conduct.

1 Like

Re: Art Teacher Under Fire For Voluptuous Curves As Parents Accuse Her Of Being A Di by irunoko(m): 6:58am On Aug 26, 2022
I know say na mothers go behind such moves.the kids are little, what do They know about curvy and sexy women? They're not even looking at her with sexual undertones.its adults that sexualize each other.

Depraved and insecure women.if I was a stake holder in that school,I will come after those attacking the teacher looking for her daily bread.its their husbands that they should face because I know that's their main fear.they don't want their husbands to go to school and meet such teachers.so they expect her to wear bubu or agbada.

A man suffering from lust can knack anything even if he sees an slowpoke fully covered but saliva is dropping out of her mouth lipsrsealed

Men that rape mad smelling women and you're telling me they can sleep with anything lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Shades Ex, Says He Visited Ekiti State With Rented Cars / Moment Kizz Daniel’s Bodyguard Threw Man Off Stage After He Tried Dancing With H / I’ll Cheat Back If You Cheat On Me – Bbnaija’s Tolani Baj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.