Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,377 members, 7,822,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Stubborn STI, Someone Should Kindly Help!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stubborn STI, Someone Should Kindly Help!!! (569 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti / I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stubborn STI, Someone Should Kindly Help!!! by Blackie123: 7:02am On Aug 26, 2022
No insult please!!!

Hello Nairalanders,
I have been treating STI (gonorrhea) that cause pain to my peniz after urinating for 6 YEARS now. I have done LAB tests and used many drugs like:

cefriazone
augmentin
rosephin
gentamicin
oxfloxacin.

But the problem is that it keep reoccurring days after using drugs even when I don't make love with my wife (reoccurring without se.x). I can't sleep well. I'm fed up. I don't have any saving because I buy drugs almost everyweek to this stubborn thing.

Please if you know anything I can use or do to cure this thing, kindly help me please; whether drug or herbs. Please I need a permanent solution. May God help you too.
Thanks! cry cry cry
Re: Stubborn STI, Someone Should Kindly Help!!! by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 26, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Stubborn STI, Someone Should Kindly Help!!! by qwertyboss(m): 7:05am On Aug 26, 2022
Blackie123:
No insult please!!!

Hello Nairalanders,
I have been treating STI (gonorrhea) that cause pain to my peniz after urinating for 6 YEARS now. I have done LAB tests and used many drugs like:

cefriazone
augmentin
rosephin
gentamicin
oxfloxacin.

But the problem is that it keep reoccurring days after using drugs even when I don't make love with my wife (reoccurring without se.x). I can't sleep well. I'm fed up. I don't have any saving because I buy drugs almost everyweek to this stubborn thing.

Please if you know anything I can use or do to cure this thing, kindly help me please; whether drug or herbs. Please I need a permanent solution. May God help you too.
Thanks! cry cry cry
Your wife should be treated too!
And change all your underwears...
Ensure good hygiene down there
Re: Stubborn STI, Someone Should Kindly Help!!! by Blackie123: 7:24am On Aug 26, 2022
qwertyboss:

Your wife should be treated too!
And change all your underwears...
Ensure good hygiene down there

It keeps coming without having sex.
Imagine I use drugs this week and decide to stay abstain from sex for a period of a month, the thing would come back withing the period of abstainance. That makes me fed up.
Re: Stubborn STI, Someone Should Kindly Help!!! by mkoabiola: 7:26am On Aug 26, 2022
That a chronic sti
Visit a teaching hospital

BTW who u fork way gv u ds kind sti

1 Like

Re: Stubborn STI, Someone Should Kindly Help!!! by qwertyboss(m): 7:31am On Aug 26, 2022
Blackie123:

It keeps coming without having sex.
Imagine I use drugs this week and decide to stay abstain from sex for a period of a month, the thing would come back withing the period of abstainance. That makes me fed up.
What actually happened was that the antibiotics are no longer effective. The best thing is to stop over the counter prescription and see a doctor...
Try traditional medications as well...
But be very careful your kidneys and liver are at stake for consumption of these drugs

1 Like

Re: Stubborn STI, Someone Should Kindly Help!!! by dawnomike(m): 7:49am On Aug 26, 2022
Blackie123:
No insult please!!!

Hello Nairalanders,

cefriazone
augmentin
rosephin
gentamicin
oxfloxacin.

Thanks! cry cry cry
all you need is Tonomycin injection... it is a single dose injection and it costs about 3k. Follow up the treatment with Ciprotab for 5 days
And please, soak all your underwears in hot water to avoid reinfection.... E get why

1 Like

Re: Stubborn STI, Someone Should Kindly Help!!! by Goldbw122(m): 8:44am On Aug 26, 2022
qwertyboss:

What actually happened was that the antibiotics are no longer effective. The best thing is to stop over the counter prescription and see a doctor...
Try traditional medications as well...
But be very careful your kidneys and liver are at stake for consumption of these drugs
This is why I don't use drugs most time.

2 Likes

Re: Stubborn STI, Someone Should Kindly Help!!! by Thatedoboy98: 9:24am On Aug 26, 2022
Bros I no you won't accept this my advice ooo but its works like magic... try buy Chelsea dry gin and red and yellow capsule then use half capsule of the yellow and red and mix the gin together drink it morning and night them no born the infection papa well and thank me leta

3 Likes

Re: Stubborn STI, Someone Should Kindly Help!!! by Blackie123: 10:15am On Aug 26, 2022
mkoabiola:

BTW who u fork way gv u ds kind sti
You're very funny sad
Re: Stubborn STI, Someone Should Kindly Help!!! by Blackie123: 10:16am On Aug 26, 2022
dawnomike:
all you need is Tonomycin injection... it is a single dose injection and it costs about 3k. Follow up the treatment with Ciprotab for 5 days
And please, soak all your underwears in hot water to avoid reinfection.... E get why
Okay boss

(1) (Reply)

Talk To Your Psychologist. / Falz’s Knee Surgery At 33 Makes Me Rethink Tinubu’s Mobility Issues – Reno O / Health benefits of ginger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.