Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,235 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse (20869 Views)

Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World / What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? / Don’t Evade Tax, Cross River Warns Low Income Earners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by Viscuz: 10:10am On Aug 26, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J rule 2

U must cry
Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by efembaba(m): 10:11am On Aug 26, 2022
Africans will fix this challenge. That is our area. Others can handle the other problems
Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 26, 2022
No be for naijas person born 4 babies last week.
Nigerians wey Sabi born twins for d when world

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:12am On Aug 26, 2022
personal59:
Ogaaaa oooo

Someone is talking about the low birth rate

Nigerian youth are talking about north

Did Elon not consider the total world population to the resources available?

I will never discuss anything with anyone here again.

Bunch of educated illiterates.

This is youth that wants to take over from the veterans

Terrible
because naija location is Pluto?
Note: sir, with due respect you are a glorified Dullard. No offense

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by Brushstrokes20: 10:12am On Aug 26, 2022
Not in Northern Nigeria! cool
Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 26, 2022
Hmmm
shocked
Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by Coldie(m): 10:16am On Aug 26, 2022
Don’t mind this scammer. He is an extremely promiscuous man with over 10 children. To make it seem cool like he is doing it to help the world he starts spreading a lie that the world population would go extinct if we don’t give birth to more kids.

When reputable organisations are saying if human population is not managed properly human activities would increase further which ultimately would prove detrimental to the earth.

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by casualobserver: 10:19am On Aug 26, 2022
Tickles001:
Maybe in the West. Most people still get mind produce more than two kids here in Nigeria.

Civilization to him and quite frankly to the west means the west!!!
Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by pansophist(m): 10:21am On Aug 26, 2022
This is a plague of developed society, not underdeveloped ones. Japan for example sell more adult diapers than baby diapers, and just within the last decades, their population decreased by the millions of citizens due to low birth rate.

Meanwhile, in Nigeria, lol grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by pocohantas(f): 10:22am On Aug 26, 2022
Nothing bad in it. I wish it started earlier, the world would be saddled with less ediots. kayperry should understand my point.

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by SenecaTheYonger: 10:23am On Aug 26, 2022
Jayden001:
Africans will do something about it

You know he’s not talking about Africans but the White race right?

4 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by gadgethead: 10:23am On Aug 26, 2022
africandollar:

I laugh in Swahili! This Elon thinks life only begins and ends in the West?! He never hear about my neighbour Musiliu wey him wife and concubines just dey drop pikin left right and center the way Burna dey drop hit back to back despite him being a mere vulcanizer?! Make dem no worry, we would compensate for their underpopulation with our overpopulation here. grin

Thank you! The same population that is depriving Nigerians from living decent lives. 1,000 patients to 1 doctor, millions of kids living on the street because parents are overburdened, up to 100 children in one classroom. Even if we have good leaders, they will struggle to sustain such population. Even European leaders will struggle. As we speak UK is struggling with just 60 million people. There is a housing deficit and the NHS is overwhelmed

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by Alawode01(m): 10:23am On Aug 26, 2022
The man think it's everybody that get money to take care of children, like him.
Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by WHITELIGHTER: 10:26am On Aug 26, 2022
He's right after all. All you shouting about the rising population I'm Africa don't understand. It still won't balance up, there will be more migration still and it will lead to population collapse and imbalance in the long run
Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by Desusi: 10:27am On Aug 26, 2022
Gone are the days when bearing children,is like baking bread. Its said that, when you are happy, your preek will rise up.'Tinu ba dun loko nle'The nation is sick of many things.Giving birth to multiples children is like inviting poverty and future adversities at the moment. If the population will collapse let it be.
Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by Offpoint1: 10:27am On Aug 26, 2022
Jayden001:
Africans will do something about it
Lol, Northern Nigeria precisely grin

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by shogotermies(m): 10:32am On Aug 26, 2022
1 in 3 women has uterine fibroids
1 in 4 women are unable to get pregnant.
1 in 5 couples are unable to reproduce.
15% women suffers from endometriosis.
LGBTQ plays a lot of role too in population.
If human race isn't carefu after the Gen z, I'm very sure the population coming after will fall down to 50%. Due to infertility and same sex marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by ComeToJesus: 10:35am On Aug 26, 2022
Too much money may make one senseless sometimes.

Deluded fellow.

A world that is struggling to feed it's bourgeoning population alongside the twin evil of climate change and desertification.

How about researching on how to expand the frontiers of quality living for the existing population?
Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by folake4u(f): 10:39am On Aug 26, 2022
pocohantas:
Nothing bad in it. I wish it started earlier, the world would be saddled with less ediots. kayperry should understand my point.

Omo, at this point,I have to give you the crown.

"By the powers vested in me, I hereby dub thee, Kwin Poco, first of her name, Kwin of Trolling and Troublemaker of Kay.perry of the First Order, Nairaland Kingdom".

grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by pocohantas(f): 10:41am On Aug 26, 2022
folake4u:

Omo, at this point,I have to give you the crown.

"By the powers vested in me, I hereby dub thee, Kwin Poco, first of her name, Kwin of Trolling and Troublemaker of Kayperry of the First Order, Nairaland Kingdom".

grin

Trying to make it easier for him to keep up. E no need to check my profile, I go dey mention am.
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by LadeeE: 10:42am On Aug 26, 2022
Nigerians will make it up
Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by folake4u(f): 10:47am On Aug 26, 2022
pocohantas:

Trying to make it easier for him to keep up. E no need to check my profile, I go dey mention am.
cheesy cheesy

Lmao. Apply pressure, dear comrade. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by Goldbw122(m): 10:49am On Aug 26, 2022
JohnieWalker12:
In Nigeria na at least 6 we dey aim cry
Bro you read my mind...

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by lishman1010: 10:51am On Aug 26, 2022
Absolutely not Africans and most certainly not Nigeria not to even talk of Northern Nigeria.
Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by Pimine: 10:55am On Aug 26, 2022
personal59:
Ogaaaa oooo

Terrible
Aswearugaaad bro. I was shaking my head in dismay while reading all the comments. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by kayperry: 11:05am On Aug 26, 2022
pocohantas:

Says a child that bought her mom a naija used fridge undecided

Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by winterfell007(m): 11:08am On Aug 26, 2022
AtikuOkowa:

North is the backbone of Nigeria.

Population is richness.

Ask science.

Population is richness but you are in the north especially northeast and northwest is ranked as the most poverty-stricken locations in Nigeria and probably west Africa. Why couldn't you guys transform ur huge populations to wealth? You guys are only useful for political games and after that back to the streets begging.
Of what use is your population when it doesn't have sufficient purchasing power to buy goods and services.
Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by Fabulouslouie(m): 11:10am On Aug 26, 2022
personal59:
Ogaaaa oooo

Terrible

Have you checked the population trend yourself?

How do you know he was not referring to whites.

U go just wake up begin dey insult people.

Well done most Mr Educated
Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:15am On Aug 26, 2022
Christistruth00:

Even in the West the Lower classes dey born very well
shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin grin
Hahahaha
Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by BRATISLAVA: 11:18am On Aug 26, 2022
All the people who worship this man are idiots.

But he has a good point.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by BRATISLAVA: 11:22am On Aug 26, 2022
pocohantas:

cheesy cheesy
Is that your dear <3 friend, him, on mentioned profile?
Re: Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse by iyenebari(m): 11:22am On Aug 26, 2022
cool
Canon Rebel T1i
Camera features
ISO 100 to 3200
1080p30 video recording
Focus modes AI Focus, One-Shot, AI Servo, Live View with built-in flash
With 28-80mm lens

Other packages includes
Weifeng Tripod
Panasonic Microphone and it kits
Extension Camera Lighting system
58mm camera filters kit
Camera Battery and Charger
Camera body cap and lens (front & back)cap
Canon camera bag

Price N150,000

All in good working condition, no damage
Price is negotiable. Location ph
You can WhatsApp me on 0 8 0 7 9 7 9 5 1 1 0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Entrepreneur Turns Boeing 747-Jet To A 27-room Hostel / My Bitter Experience With Registering A Business Name With CAC Online Portal / Etisalat May Leave Nigeria Over $1.2bn Loan Default

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.