Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

How Tinubu's Meeting With Wike Sends Shockwaves To PDP,LP Results To London Rush - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tinubu's Meeting With Wike Sends Shockwaves To PDP,LP Results To London Rush (389 Views)

Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him / Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu / Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Tinubu's Meeting With Wike Sends Shockwaves To PDP,LP Results To London Rush by blamingthedevil: 8:35am On Aug 26, 2022
How Tinubu's Meeting With Wike Sends Shockwaves to PDP,LP results to London Rush

Wike’s Upper hand and Atiku’s begging meeting did not achieve anything meaningful. It was just an action of courtesy. Panic mode. Even Obasanjo’s meeting did not achieve anything. Sule Lamido damaged the reconciliation. Wike is playing a good game. APC is okay now.

Atiku did not reach any consensus with Wike. Ayu must step down was not resolved. They were just scratching surface. It is a game to respect elders. Go & read how Akintola formed NNDP in 1960s with one slogan after Awo. “DEMO Mo wa. U see my eyes but my vote/ support otherwise

create time to read Nigeria’s history from 1960s till 1966. What we are experiencing now was the same thing that happened between Awolowo, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Akintola SLA & Ahmadu Bello. Forget Tafawa Balewa. Same as Tinubu, Atiku, Wike & Obasanjo. Tafawa Balewa is Peter Obi now

what is Peter Obi’s fate after diverting his scheduled trip back to London because of urgency of yesterday’s meeting with Obasanjo & Wike. He was told the truth & I am very sure, he will communicate to his supporters his decision when PRACTICAL

https://twitter.com/woye1/status/1562936792101314560

Re: How Tinubu's Meeting With Wike Sends Shockwaves To PDP,LP Results To London Rush by Faber(m): 8:40am On Aug 26, 2022
They meet without pictures taken. They met behind closed doors, in Tinubu's toilet in London.

Mad people everywhere

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu's Meeting With Wike Sends Shockwaves To PDP,LP Results To London Rush by Fkmodhi: 8:40am On Aug 26, 2022
All nah for their pocket support PETER OBI for better Nigeria las las we no deh give shi shi...

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu's Meeting With Wike Sends Shockwaves To PDP,LP Results To London Rush by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 26, 2022
Obidient works
Re: How Tinubu's Meeting With Wike Sends Shockwaves To PDP,LP Results To London Rush by CaptainAyub: 8:42am On Aug 26, 2022
Wike dares not misbehave towards the obedient movement or his candidate will lose the governorship elections,and Amaechi will be waiting to send him to jail when he hands over
Re: How Tinubu's Meeting With Wike Sends Shockwaves To PDP,LP Results To London Rush by Abdu81: 8:44am On Aug 26, 2022
Where is the picture of meeting with tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu's Meeting With Wike Sends Shockwaves To PDP,LP Results To London Rush by rexwisdom: 8:52am On Aug 26, 2022
Re: How Tinubu's Meeting With Wike Sends Shockwaves To PDP,LP Results To London Rush by Felimax(m): 8:52am On Aug 26, 2022
APC is ok in your dream abi? Una eyes go soon clear. Nothing APC will happen to Nigeria again! God forbid!

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu's Meeting With Wike Sends Shockwaves To PDP,LP Results To London Rush by Savedday: 9:14am On Aug 26, 2022
How can a reasonable person want a drug lord as a president. It beat my imagination.

I shame for some people!

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu School To School Set To Distribute Treated Mosquitoes Net To School / Alleged Forgery: Uni'jos Affirms Benue PDP Guber Running Mate’s Certificate / “Why I Am Voting Peter Obi” - (A “Nairalanders-Discussion” Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.