Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference - Kashim Shettima (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference - Kashim Shettima (video) (50648 Views)

Sowore Questions Tinubu's Absence At Peace Accord, Confronts Shettima (Video) / Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview / Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference - Kashim Shettima (video) by Zydote: 8:42am On Aug 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOx0uQ7Bkgw

Vice Presidential candidate of the ruling APC has revealed that he delibrately wore the outfit he wore to throw peo­ple off during the campaign.

The former Borno governor said he had received word that there was gang up against him there and so he threw them off with his outfit

"I was in Lagos for the NBA conference."
"It used to hold at Eko Hotel and was largely funded by the APC government of Lagos state
"

He continued

"Subsequently, they moved it to Eko Atlantic; a product of an idea sanctioned by Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu"

"One of the candidates, he funded his agents and they held meetings for 3 consecutive nights to cause mischief"

"When I was told that is was a hostile crowd, I delibrately wore sneakers"

75 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference - Kashim Shettima (video) by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 26, 2022
Good?

8 Likes

Re: I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference - Kashim Shettima (video) by Currentblog: 8:45am On Aug 26, 2022
grin grin Baba won add more vawulence to the trends.

231 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference - Kashim Shettima (video) by Bluntguy: 8:45am On Aug 26, 2022
You deliberately messed up you mean?

303 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference - Kashim Shettima (video) by skyblueking(m): 8:46am On Aug 26, 2022
I never knew this man can lie..
Maybe you really wanted to wear a slippers sha

300 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference - Kashim Shettima (video) by Staphylococcus: 8:47am On Aug 26, 2022
I love Shertima’s carriage!

He picks his words and hit the nail on the head.

No doubt that, His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu selected the most competent, eloquent and viable Vice.

I am certain, assured and guaranteed that, With Asiwaju steering the wheels of power, Shettima will be a good technician to find faults and make fast resolutions.

Shettima is a outstanding “Technocrat” and why he has a double T in his name!

And to those unscrupulous elements who have been using religious lines to tarnish the VP selection of His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, I will want them to know that in 2022, Nigerians and the world have grown past religious lines in our quest to take Nigeria to where it rightfully belongs on the world stage.

We are unshaken by those lines and plots, and only see it has emotional consolation for our fictional opposition, who are guaranteed to lose come 2023.

Intelligence has it that our oppositions are traumatized and suicidal, and we have been putting them in prayers, as they will always remain Nigerians, who we still wish well for. We would not want trauma to degenerate to suicidal thoughts and why it’s been our prayer point, everyday

292 Likes 29 Shares

Re: I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference - Kashim Shettima (video) by newbornmacho(m): 8:48am On Aug 26, 2022
Bluntguy:
You deliberately messed up you mean?

No mind the useless fool....boko haram also wan play mind games grin

197 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference - Kashim Shettima (video) by prophetwis: 8:49am On Aug 26, 2022
An after thought

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference - Kashim Shettima (video) by gasparpisciotta: 8:49am On Aug 26, 2022
Northerners have been known to wear sneakers on agbada since 1862...no big deal bro we feel you.

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference - Kashim Shettima (video) by parkervero(m): 8:51am On Aug 26, 2022
What an excuse!

14 Likes

Re: I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference - Kashim Shettima (video) by Herdsmen: 8:52am On Aug 26, 2022
Politcians eh ..

Haba!

5 Likes

Re: I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference - Kashim Shettima (video) by Okoroawusa: 8:54am On Aug 26, 2022
I just keep loving this man more and more after the NBA conference

289 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference - Kashim Shettima (video) by Pandev(m): 8:56am On Aug 26, 2022
It doesn't even matter. The dot in the circle have been crying about the dress to cover up how Shettima beat their candidate blue black intellectually grin. I wish it was a debate, a particular candidate who always tells lies would have been disgraced cheesy

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference - Kashim Shettima (video) by Faber(m): 8:57am On Aug 26, 2022
Taa get out

Nothing dey your head, apart from evil and how to loot the country with your placeholder, the Agbado guy

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference - Kashim Shettima (video) by GoooodHardDick: 8:58am On Aug 26, 2022
Stupid lie. See as person papa dey lie like mumu

Lie Mohammed dey still dey learn how to lie for where this man dey

Truly, you can't defend Tinubu and APC government without looking stupid

82 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference - Kashim Shettima (video) by Alwaysready(m): 8:58am On Aug 26, 2022
grin

"One of the candidates, he funded his agents and they held meetings for 3 consecutive nights to cause mischief"

"When I was told that is was a hostile crowd, I deliberately wore sneakers"

So,because one of them funded a presumed agents ,then,you decided to dress shabbily? No,you did that because you had no idea of how to dress to that kind of function. Probably,it was your first!

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference - Kashim Shettima (video) by othermen: 8:58am On Aug 26, 2022
I don’t understand why there is so much unnecessary fixation on how he dressed.

There should be more fixation on the absence of his Principal.

There should be more fixation on the speech he gave.

I think he gave the best speech that day. However, anyone can write a beautiful impassioned speech. There were claims in that speech that should be probed.

He said, he has done much with Borno and can do even so much with Nigeria.

He touts Asiwaju Tinubu as the one responsible for Lagos becoming one of the largest economies in Africa.

He touts Asiwaju as being responsible for the development of Lagos State. Is this even true? If it is, is it important?

He touts Asiwaju as helping Lagos increase their internally generated revenue - an amount far better than the rest of the country combined? Should Tinubu be given credit for Lagos? And does that justify why he feel entitled to be accessible to its treasury?

Lagos was ranked second worst city to live in the world; and this was only this year. Is it the promise to Make Nigeria the worst place to live?

Yet, Lagos is the haven we all come.
Can we trade Asiwaju’s record of entitlement for his promise of doing a Lagos with a Nigeria?

These and other stories about why Asiwaju might be a falsehood or disaster or messiah should we dwell upon- rather than excessively fixating on this irrelevant.

Peter Obi’s speech was not great. Buhari spoke great deal about corruption in Nigeria too when he aspired. Peter Obi has to do better than memorize numbers and hope to get applause for his recollection prowess. Tell us more!!!Tell them these!!!

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference - Kashim Shettima (video) by Kagd10: 8:58am On Aug 26, 2022
smiley
Re: I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference - Kashim Shettima (video) by iwaeda: 8:58am On Aug 26, 2022
Zydote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOx0uQ7Bkgw

Vice Presidential candidate of the ruling APC has revealed that he delibrately wore the outfit he wore to throw peo­ple off during the campaign.

The former Borno governor said he had received word that there was gang up against him there and so he threw them off with his outfit

"I was in Lagos for the NBA conference."
"It used to hold at Eko Hotel and was largely funded by the APC government of Lagos state
"

He continued

"Subsequently, they moved it to Eko Atlantic; a product of an idea sanctioned by Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu"

"When I was told that is was a hostile crowd, I delibrately wore sneakers"

Lori iro. Did he know what he wore, move on and stop more lies grin grin grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference - Kashim Shettima (video) by abikesg: 8:58am On Aug 26, 2022
I can tell you that it is not intentional

he thinks we are fools

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference - Kashim Shettima (video) by Fidinno(m): 8:58am On Aug 26, 2022
This is the same way they will give excuses after another 8 years of failing Nigerians if given the chance.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference - Kashim Shettima (video) by Michello5(m): 8:58am On Aug 26, 2022
something wey we already know say He did it on purpose so we won't focus on why Tinubu isn't present...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference - Kashim Shettima (video) by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 26, 2022
Alright

1 Like

Re: I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference - Kashim Shettima (video) by blamingthedevil: 8:59am On Aug 26, 2022
Reno was right. A trained banker knows what he was doing.

God Bless Incoming VP Shetima
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

236 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference - Kashim Shettima (video) by AntiChristian: 8:59am On Aug 26, 2022
Your outfit matters not but your IQ!

I think you are good!

22 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Arrests Fake Aides Of Buhari [PICS] / Nigeria Won’t Release 2 Detainees Despite Court Orders. Washington Post. / Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.