Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Port Harcourt Is Boiling! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt Is Boiling! (1028 Views)

Port Harcourt Is An Igbo City! Stop All The Debates (SEE PROOF) / Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) / Breaking News! Akwa Ibom State Is Boiling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Port Harcourt Is Boiling! by temi900(m): 10:09pm On Aug 16, 2007
Whatz up fellow nairaland users? What da heck is happening in Port Harcourt? I used to admire the city and was looking forward to the day when i would visit the place. I mean as a kid, my uncles used to tell me it's one of the most beautiful cities in Nigeria. Apart fom the high cost of living, every other thing was perfect. You also had the expatriates who could move aroud freely. But now, every expatriate walking on their streets is worth like at least 10million naira, we now have various cult groups who are fighting each other in the heart of the city, Insecurity, movement of arms and ammunition to God knows where, kidnapping of expatriate workers, children, mothers and whoever is gonna be next. Right now nobody is immune from the momnapping, dadnapping, sonnapping and daughernapping. People are afraid to move out of their houses and go about thier normal business since the crisis escalated and soldiers were sent in to restore order and sanity. The genuine agitations of the people living in the Niger-Delta are being compromised by all these unfortunate incidents. Is there any solution in sight? I NEED ANSWERS!!! Thanks Y'ALL.
Re: Port Harcourt Is Boiling! by Planner(m): 9:57am On Aug 17, 2007
how many topic of PH can we have

As many as you want fool.
Re: Port Harcourt Is Boiling! by eewule(m): 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2010
PH is still a great city - Ameachi will restore order
Re: Port Harcourt Is Boiling! by otokx(m): 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2010
False Alarm, all is well.
Re: Port Harcourt Is Boiling! by EzeUche22(m): 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2010
Ijaw militants messed up the city.

But Amaechi is bringing them under control.
Re: Port Harcourt Is Boiling! by otokx(m): 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2010
That was like many years ago, all is well now.

(1) (Reply)

Reps Power Probe: Serious Business Or Damaging Ego Trip? / Bauchi Dep Governor Impeached 4 Not Joining Pdp / Dangote And Otedola Reconcile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.