Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Do You Want To End Your Struggles With Growing & Monetizing A Youtube Channel? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Do You Want To End Your Struggles With Growing & Monetizing A Youtube Channel? (255 Views)

BBNaija: "Ike Struggles To Have Sex With Mercy" (Photos) / Ryan Reynolds Just Opened Up About His Lifelong Struggles With Anxiety / Mr. Incredible Struggles With Being A Father In New Trailer For 'incredibles 2' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To End Your Struggles With Growing & Monetizing A Youtube Channel? by Barny4christ(m): 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
Or you're afraid to start a YouTube channel because you don't want to show your face. Perhaps you're wondering how you can come up with content for your videos.

Maybe, all you have right now is a smartphone and you're wondering if that's enough to build your channel with...

If that's you, then You should pay close attention and read to the end.

YouTube is the new Gold right now and smart people like you are taking advantage of this platform.

Some are even building up their YouTube channels as a retirement plan.

Here's why.

Let's take Facebook for instance.

When you post content on Facebook, it is buried deeply in a matter of days or weeks. And you need to scroll and scroll to find it again.

It is different on YouTube.

Once your content is added to YouTube, a simple search can bring it up even if you created it 10 years ago.

As a result, that single video you've uploaded will keep getting views EVERYDAY as long as it meets the viewer's needs.

Isn't that powerful?

That goes to show that the video you upload today is capable of generating views and revenue for you 10 or 20 years from now.

A good video will probably outlive you.

The best part?

You can run a successful YouTube using just your smartphone.

Frederick Nnamdi Ibemgbo has grown his YouTube channel to over 5000 subscribers using his smartphone alone.

That's not all, Dr Malik Haruna King has grown one of his channels to 100,000 subscribers with his smartphone too.

You too can achieve this using your smartphone.

Can I shock you?

There are faceless YouTube channels killing it on the platform. So if you're worried about your looks, you can run a faceless Channel.

Maybe you're worried about how you speak like I used to, when I was about to start my channel.

I can tell you from my experience that if your video is valuable, your communication can be ignored.

Some channels create text-based videos with some music background without saying a word, and the videos are performing great.

So let me announce to YOU!

Today, you have no EXCUSE why you shouldn't start your YouTube Channel that will become a huge source of revenue in the near future.

You don't need too much.

Your smartphone, a few apps and knowledge can get you started.

Perhaps you're worried about what you'll be posting videos about.

Well, that part too has been figured out for you. Worry no more!

Maybe you've started, but you've been struggling in silence �

That's why Frederick Nnamdi Ibemgbo has organized a YouTube Masterclass Training.

This is happening for 5 days from September 5th, a few days from now.

You can come with all your questions and have them answered to get you started or grow your channel quickly.

All you need is knowledge, a few apps and a smartphone. Having a PC is a bonus.

In addition, this Masterclass comes with an Accountability Group that will support you, hold you by the hand to help you succeed.

If this sounds like what you're interested in, chat me up for more details �

https:///y5tg3h

I am a DM away!

PS: Classes start September 5, 2022. Don't miss this opportunity to start, grow and monetize your YouTube channel.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is BBN Advertising Crypto / Before And After Photos Of Ukranian Soldier Recently Released In Prisoner Swap / What's Your Favorite Brad Pitt Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.