Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

2nd Niger Bridge Done And Almost Dusted For Commissioning (video /pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2nd Niger Bridge Done And Almost Dusted For Commissioning (video /pix) (4225 Views)

Okorocha: Uzodinma Refurbished My Project, Invited Buhari For Commissioning / Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) / Uncompleted Projects Slated For Commissioning During Buhari's Lagos Visit - PICS (2) (3) (4)

2nd Niger Bridge Done And Almost Dusted For Commissioning (video /pix) by Busy76: 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzNI8Jy-fN4

The 2nd Niger Bridge is at it 95% completion stage. As president Buhari promised, he is indeed keeping to his promises and will commission the bridge, before leaving office, come May, 29, 2023.

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Done And Almost Dusted For Commissioning (video /pix) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
Impressive.

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Done And Almost Dusted For Commissioning (video /pix) by ebenezary(m): 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
good news

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Done And Almost Dusted For Commissioning (video /pix) by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
YOU CANNOT SILENCE ME WITH TRIBALISM OR NEPOTISM!!!

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

If no be say person get strong mind na so dem wan repackage Obi give person.

Obi of 13months doctors strike in Anambra. 13!
Obi of Akwuzu SARS. Unalloyed ter**rorism
Obi that did not employ teachers in Anambra for 8years
Obi that did not develope Awka in 8 years
Obi that did not employ civil servants in Anambra for 8years
Obi that his driver was caught with 250m cash in Lagos
Obi that does not own any investment in Anambra, no supermarket, no warehouse

Obi of massive kid*napping.
Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 6months Anambra State Univ strike.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of 7years no LGA election. 7years!
Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi of no signature infrastructure. Non!
Obi anti-infrastructure.
Obi wey carry state money put for family business.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc
Revd Barr Christian Nwachukwu

- Asari Dokubo

16 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Done And Almost Dusted For Commissioning (video /pix) by KingKO22: 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
What Jonathan couldn't achieve is what Buhari achieved yet the ever abusive and wailing wailers of Beerfraud will still cry on top this good news

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Done And Almost Dusted For Commissioning (video /pix) by GoooodHardDick: 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
This is what they're celebrating in this 21st century when other countries are 50 years ahead of us.

GEJ is to be thanked for this and not buhari.

Together we can get it right this time around with PO. vote wisely

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Done And Almost Dusted For Commissioning (video /pix) by PresidObi: 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
Peter Obi

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Done And Almost Dusted For Commissioning (video /pix) by dejol88: 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi anti-infrastructure.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc

- Asari Dokubo
Thank God you quoted what obi does for living, how did tinubu make his money?

19 Likes

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Done And Almost Dusted For Commissioning (video /pix) by Arysexy(m): 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
Bridge that had railway track initially in GEJ design but was removed by Buhari.

Bridge that will be tolled

Bridge that GEJ started. According to Agbado Emilokan urchins, since every project in Lagos is ascribed to Tinubu, can we also ascribe this to GEJ who provided the counterpart funding while Delta and Anambra contributed their part in the PPP project?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Done And Almost Dusted For Commissioning (video /pix) by Faber(m): 2:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Done And Almost Dusted For Commissioning (video /pix) by Faber(m): 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
You're suffering from Obiphobia. Severe fear, envy, self-denial that Peter Obi is about to retire the Agbado warlord from national politics.

Gandollar, El Rufai, Mai Buni, all of them don abandon him. Only Sanwo-Olu,Abiodun and Shettima left to console him come Feb 2023.

If they ever prophesied to Jagaban that his ambition will be destroyed by s competent man from the tribe he hated most, he no go believed. He wanted to play the Southern Nigeria card..But then Southern Nigeria have adopted Obi

Obi is coming shocked

NigeriaIsGreat:
Me? How Can? I Chop Winch Àbí I Dey Craze?

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families � drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents.

I am Omogbolahan L.A BABAWALE and I say #AsiwajuIsComing. The #BATKSM2023 ticket of governance eldorado

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Done And Almost Dusted For Commissioning (video /pix) by pricklewane: 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
You know the fools from this foolish tribe too well.

KingKO22:
What Jonathan couldn't achieve is what Buhari achieved yet the ever abusive and wailing wailers of Beerfraud will still cry on top this good news

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Done And Almost Dusted For Commissioning (video /pix) by pricklewane: 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2022
This is nothing severe about foolish igbos celebratkng a failure simply out of ethnic bigotry foolishness n madness roll up in one.

Faber:
You're suffering from Obiphobia. Severe fear, envy, self-denial that Peter Obi is about to retire the Agbado warlord from national politics.

Gandollar, El Rufai, Mai Buni, all of them don abandon him. Only Sanwo-Olu,Abiodun and Shettima left to console him come Feb 2023.

If they ever prophesied to Jagaban that his ambition will be destroyed by s competent man from the tribe he hated most, he no go believed. He wanted to play the Southern Nigeria card..But then Southern Nigeria have adopted Obi

Obi is coming shocked

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Done And Almost Dusted For Commissioning (video /pix) by Okoroawusa: 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
The Muhammadu Buhari Bridge is almost ready.
I will be crossing over that bridge soonest.

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Done And Almost Dusted For Commissioning (video /pix) by Faber(m): 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
pricklewane:
This is not several about foolish igbos celebrate a failure simply out of ethnic bigotry foolishness n madness roll up in one.

Agbado gobbler. If you like blow grammar from now till eternity, Calm your nerves and prepare to welcome Obi to your state, when he comes on a presidential visit. If at all you will see tfare from the village you're staying to your state capital to witness President Obi in your state

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Done And Almost Dusted For Commissioning (video /pix) by onumadu: 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
The political load on top of this bridge is enough to cause an earthquake. undecided
The law of diminishing marginal utility has since set in.
Meanwhile they should MARK THE ROADS WELL.
The project is incomplete until the roads are marked to international standards.
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Done And Almost Dusted For Commissioning (video /pix) by tesppidd: 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
Arysexy:
Bridge that had railway track initially in GEJ design but was removed by Buhari.

Bridge that will be tolled

Bridge that GEJ started according to Agbado Emilokan urchins, since every project in Lagos is ascribed to Tinubu, can we also ascribe this to GEJ who provided the counterpart funding while Delta and Anambra contributed their part in the PPP project?
GoooodHardDick:
This is what they're celebrating in this 21st century when other countries are 50 years ahead of us.

GEJ is to be thanked for this and not buhari.

Together we can get it right this time around with PO. vote wisely

You people have started again....

Whenever anything good and positive is brought up about this administration you quickly jump to tell us how Gej started it, how Gej planned it, how Gej told Patience about it, and even how Gej dreamt about it.

But whenever people talk about how the insecurity and bad economy and looting started under Gej, you start shouting ; "stop blaming the past administration", "you were elected to fix the problem", "leave Gej alone".. bla bla bla.

But you are always the ones to start talking about Gej.
You all love to credit Gej with the good things of Buhari but love to divorce him from the bad things..

What manner of clowns are y'all?

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Done And Almost Dusted For Commissioning (video /pix) by Armaggedon: 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2022
Worst designed bridge ever!

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Done And Almost Dusted For Commissioning (video /pix) by bid4rich(m): 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
Is this suppose to be an achievement?

What would people that build bridges in Lagos say?

Don't tell me it's Tinubu because he does not know how those bridges are erected.

As a matter of fact, the bridge is not yet ready because I pass the Niger bridge to work everyday

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Done And Almost Dusted For Commissioning (video /pix) by Penguin2: 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
Okoroawusa:
The Muhammadu Buhari Bridge is almost ready.
I will be crossing over that bridge soonest.

The name of the bridge is 2nd Niger Bridge.

If they want to name it after someone, they should name it after Chief Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu or Prof Dora Akunyili (the Great Amazon).

Thunder fire Buhari!

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Done And Almost Dusted For Commissioning (video /pix) by EndsarsReloaded: 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
Armaggedon:
Worst designed bridge ever!

Honestly, how a bridge that was built 50 years ago happens to be more sophisticated than the one built in 2022 beats me.

Upon that, they will still toll it.

Fools!!?

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Done And Almost Dusted For Commissioning (video /pix) by Skyfornia(m): 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
Seriously... I'm impressed! Kudos to Buhari on this one.

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Done And Almost Dusted For Commissioning (video /pix) by NigeriaIsGreat: 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2022
Faber:

Obi is coming shocked

Bet Your money if e sure for you say Obi is coming

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Done And Almost Dusted For Commissioning (video /pix) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2022
Igbo people abeg make una apreciate this one.

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Done And Almost Dusted For Commissioning (video /pix) by techWriter3: 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
politicians
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Done And Almost Dusted For Commissioning (video /pix) by Lastmessenger2: 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi anti-infrastructure.

- Asari Dokubo
we have heard. please choose between the two men in the picture and vote who you like.

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Done And Almost Dusted For Commissioning (video /pix) by NigeriaIsGreat: 3:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
we have heard. please choose between the two men in the picture and vote who you like.
Obi na Atiku boy boy. He is working for Atiku

JAGABAN no be una mate. You go cry blood after the election no worry grin grin

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Done And Almost Dusted For Commissioning (video /pix) by PresidObi: 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi anti-infrastructure.

- Asari Dokubo

https://www.nairaland.com/7217332/peter-obis-achievements-when-he
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Done And Almost Dusted For Commissioning (video /pix) by NigeriaIsGreat: 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2022

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Done And Almost Dusted For Commissioning (video /pix) by meolaniyi(m): 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
The only project government is doing in SE and they want them to pay for it and you want Igbos to thank you.?

How many roads and bridges built in Nigeria has toll gate on them? The wickedness of the country against the Igbos is too obvious.

I believe Obi is going to unite the country.

Arise TV Speaks On Firing Oseni / Industrialist Declares 104 Textile Companies Dead / Senate Directs Yar' Adua To Hand Over

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76