Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Can Your Presidential Candidate Visit The US? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Your Presidential Candidate Visit The US? (667 Views)

Your Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival - Angry Nigerian Students To Ngige / El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… / Ohanaeze Secretary To Tinubu: Shelve Your Presidential Bid To Preserve Nigeria’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Your Presidential Candidate Visit The US? by kk2027: 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2022
I heard Peter Obi is currently in US and will visit other countries too to speak to diasporans

Nigerians home and abroad want to hear from our candidates before we repeat the same mistakes

Hope yours can travel to US and other countries. if not, why?

3 Likes

Re: Can Your Presidential Candidate Visit The US? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
Probably!
Re: Can Your Presidential Candidate Visit The US? by Unzerious: 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
Are you serious Did PMB visit 'God's Own Country' in 2014 undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Your Presidential Candidate Visit The US? by kk2027: 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
Unzerious:
Are you serious Did PMB visit 'God's Own Country' in 2014 undecided

Is this all about following Buhari's footsteps ?
Abi u no dey this country ni?

2 Likes

Re: Can Your Presidential Candidate Visit The US? by chatinent: 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
Attack Tinubu and Atiku directly.

Don't go through the corners.

4 Likes

Re: Can Your Presidential Candidate Visit The US? by kk2027: 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
Jennifer663:
Probably!

It's important
We want them thoroughly examined, home and abroad
Re: Can Your Presidential Candidate Visit The US? by kk2027: 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
chatinent:
Attack Atiku directly.

When last did Tinubu visit the US?

Atiku was there in 2019 if I remember correctly
Re: Can Your Presidential Candidate Visit The US? by ImperialYoruba: 1:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
kk2027:
I heard Peter Obi is currently in US and will visit other countries too to speak to diasporans

Nigerians home and abroad want to hear from our candidates before we repeat the same mistakes

Hope yours can travel to US and other countries. if not, why?

Its waste talking to you, Imma let picture answer you.

1 Like

Re: Can Your Presidential Candidate Visit The US? by kk2027: 1:25pm On Aug 26, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Its waste talking to you, Imma let picture answer you.
I'm talking about speaking to Nigerians, home and abroad, you're showing me a foreigner that visited Tinubu. Hia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Your Presidential Candidate Visit The US? by kay1one(m): 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2022

1 Share

Re: Can Your Presidential Candidate Visit The US? by stacyadams: 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
kk2027:

I'm talking about speaking to Nigerians, home and abroad, you're showing me a foreigner that visited Tinubu. Hia

grin...the guy no d understand English for afternoon, maybe him go understand for midnight. Give am time
Re: Can Your Presidential Candidate Visit The US? by kk2027: 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
stacyadams:

grin...the guy no d understand English for afternoon, maybe him go understand for midnight. Give am time
i come tire
Re: Can Your Presidential Candidate Visit The US? by kk2027: 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
is it true that only Peter Obi can enter the US shocked
Re: Can Your Presidential Candidate Visit The US? by Unzerious: 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2022
kk2027:

Is this all about following Buhari's footsteps ? Abi u no dey this country ni?
It's about how Political Touring of Foreign Countries is Irrelevant wink
Re: Can Your Presidential Candidate Visit The US? by kk2027: 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
Unzerious:

It's about how Political Touring of Foreign Countries is Irrelevant wink
Ewooo they want us to vote another president that can't talk to us whether at home or abroad.

Guys pls vote wisely
Re: Can Your Presidential Candidate Visit The US? by Chiboy419: 3:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
cry
Re: Can Your Presidential Candidate Visit The US? by Chiboy419: 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
Guy
Re: Can Your Presidential Candidate Visit The US? by ImperialYoruba: 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
kk2027:

The people Obi goes to visit cannot come home. They wont be here to vote. They are useless to him. Talk is cheap.

The people that visit Tinubu are bringing investment. They are useful to you and me.
Money is wealth.

1 Like

Re: Can Your Presidential Candidate Visit The US? by kk2027: 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

The people Obi goes to visit cannot come home. They wont be here to vote. They are useless to him. Talk is cheap.

The people that visit Tinubu are bringing investment. They are useful to you and me.
Money is wealth.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

People in diaspora that are paying the bills down here are the real voters. Diasporans have been the hope of many Nigerians since APC happened. They literarily will influence this election
Re: Can Your Presidential Candidate Visit The US? by kk2027: 4:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
Chiboy419:
cry

wetin na grin
Re: Can Your Presidential Candidate Visit The US? by ImperialYoruba: 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2022
kk2027:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

People in diaspora that are paying the bills down here are the real voters. Diasporans have been the hope of many Nigerians since APC happened. They literarily will influence this election

If they could Tinubu should never have been the presidential candidate for APC, diasporan voters were heavily in support of Osinbajo.

Same goes for Atiku. Southerners are highest population of Nigerians in diaspora, and they were behind a Southern candidate emerging for PDP. So how did Atiku beat them?

Dude, wake up! grin

1 Like

Re: Can Your Presidential Candidate Visit The US? by BATified2023: 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2022
chatinent:
Attack Tinubu and Atiku directly.

Don't go through the corners.
so are u saying d same tinubu that USA consular n ambassador to Nigeria went to his house can’t visit USA

The same people that peter obi is going to meet in their office n do boy boy are the same people that are meeting tinubu in his house
Re: Can Your Presidential Candidate Visit The US? by kk2027: 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

If they could Tinubu should never have been the presidential candidate for APC, diasporan voters were heavily in support of Osinbajo.

Same goes for Atiku. Southerners are highest population of Nigerians in diaspora, and they were behind a Southern candidate emerging for PDP. So how did Atiku beat them?

Dude, wake up! grin

Thats the more reason he's going to lose. The people didnt want him abnitio

(1) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa Announce Guerrilla Warfare, And Hosting Of Biafra Flag From October- / Atiku Presidential Campaign Reached Kaduna State Today (pics) / Alhaji Ojo -christians Are D Minority, No Christian Will Ever Smell Aso Rock .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.