Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Share What You Do For A Living And Meet Potential Clients. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share What You Do For A Living And Meet Potential Clients. (984 Views)

Promote Your Business To Thousands Of Potential Clients!!! / Learn How To Trade For A Living And Consistent Profit On Your Tradet / Get Upto 5000 Potential Clients Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share What You Do For A Living And Meet Potential Clients. by detectivejones: 1:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
TGIF righ? But for some us the hustle continues even during the weekend. That being said, drop what you do for a living as a business person or your skills and qualification as a job seeker. Your potential client or employer might stumble on this thread. I'll go first, I run a Tech company and our services include:Web&App development,Graphic Animation, Archi-sketch card, Billboards, E-flyes, Logos, UIxUX, Visual effect, Book cover, Brand Identity, Banners, Social Media designs and General writing.
Re: Share What You Do For A Living And Meet Potential Clients. by chatinent: 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
I do academic research writing.

1 Like

Re: Share What You Do For A Living And Meet Potential Clients. by detectivejones: 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
chatinent:
I do academic research writing.
Nice.
Re: Share What You Do For A Living And Meet Potential Clients. by omosamvic(m): 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
BUILD E-COMMERCE SHOPIFY MARKETING, SHOPIFY SALES PROMOTION AND SEO OPTIMIZATION

Are you still searching for an Expert digital marketer that has good skills in doing Shopify marketing to get reasonable sales such as facebook ads, sales funnel, email marketing and other social media promotion. For you to be getting massive sales you are going to be engaging in to social media and ads for your Shopify store to get sales.
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/87ac8cd8ba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share What You Do For A Living And Meet Potential Clients. by GoogleAfrica: 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
I do architectural and 3D visualizations for Interior designers, Engineers, Architects, Real estate developers e.t.c

2 Likes

Re: Share What You Do For A Living And Meet Potential Clients. by Juicethekid: 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
I write articles for blogs and websites as well as company reviews.

1 Like

Re: Share What You Do For A Living And Meet Potential Clients. by Dlemy: 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
We are Logistics service company.
We are into logistics both CARGO AND PASSENGERS.
You can check our signature for more details.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share What You Do For A Living And Meet Potential Clients. by detectivejones: 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
detectivejones:
TGIF righ? But for some us the hustle continues even during the weekend. That being said, drop what you do for a living as a business person or your skills and qualification as a job seeker. Your potential client or employer might stumble on this thread. I'll go first, I run a Tech company and our services include:Web&App development,Graphic Animation, Archi-sketch card, Billboards, E-flyes, Logos, UIxUX, Visual effect, Book cover, Brand Identity, Banners, Social Media designs and General writing.
Whatsapp.+2348147349455
Re: Share What You Do For A Living And Meet Potential Clients. by detectivejones: 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
detectivejones:
Re: Share What You Do For A Living And Meet Potential Clients. by MrBroke(m): 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
Gigolo

1 Like

Re: Share What You Do For A Living And Meet Potential Clients. by chiarachy(f): 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2022
A copywriter, content writer and proofreader/editor
detectivejones:

1 Like

Re: Share What You Do For A Living And Meet Potential Clients. by detectivejones: 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
chiarachy:
A copywriter, content writer and proofreader/editor
Do you edit books?
Re: Share What You Do For A Living And Meet Potential Clients. by Kachifav: 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2022
Am into production of crunchy tasty peanut snacks.
Am also in to Resell of Airtime recharge, cheap data bundle, TV subscription (DStv, Gotv, Startimes) Electricity bill payment.

Call,text or Whatsapp: zero eight one three nine two zero nine four five seven.
Thanks
Re: Share What You Do For A Living And Meet Potential Clients. by chiarachy(f): 9:05am On Aug 27, 2022
Yes....I edit and also proofread books
detectivejones:
Do you edit books?
Re: Share What You Do For A Living And Meet Potential Clients. by detectivejones: 9:54am On Aug 27, 2022
chiarachy:
Yes....I edit and also proofread books
Do you charge by words or pages?
Re: Share What You Do For A Living And Meet Potential Clients. by wumi2017(f): 10:02am On Aug 27, 2022
I sell different kinds of footwear both male and female be it corporation shoes,palm slippers, halfshoes

1 Like

Re: Share What You Do For A Living And Meet Potential Clients. by ambassadorgozie(m): 10:09am On Aug 27, 2022
A content marketer, copywriter, technical writer, Web3 nd Metaverse analyst, SEO content creator, blockchain/Crypto writer, and blogger.
Re: Share What You Do For A Living And Meet Potential Clients. by Orubebe01: 10:20am On Aug 27, 2022
We fix recommended and fashionable eye glasses of all type. 0.7035.188471 is my code
Re: Share What You Do For A Living And Meet Potential Clients. by Tegabadguy(m): 11:04am On Aug 27, 2022
wumi2017:
I sell different kinds of footwear both male and female be it corporation shoes,palm slippers, halfshoes
are you in lagos .....and amuch cool cool cool cool
Re: Share What You Do For A Living And Meet Potential Clients. by WalkerMichael(m): 11:08am On Aug 27, 2022
Hi. I am a Junior Cloud Engineer. I am very experienced with Terraform, EC2 and can manage your Amazon servers effectively
Re: Share What You Do For A Living And Meet Potential Clients. by wumi2017(f): 11:25am On Aug 27, 2022
Tegabadguy:
are you in lagos .....and amuch cool cool cool cool

Ibadan and we do delivery all over d world sir
Re: Share What You Do For A Living And Meet Potential Clients. by Tegabadguy(m): 11:32am On Aug 27, 2022
wumi2017:

Ibadan and we do delivery all over d world sir
amuch my dear
Re: Share What You Do For A Living And Meet Potential Clients. by Tegabadguy(m): 11:35am On Aug 27, 2022
Tegabadguy:
amuch my dear
just send all your product to tegasunday60@gmail.com......................
Re: Share What You Do For A Living And Meet Potential Clients. by KindionPaints: 11:37am On Aug 27, 2022
I am into interior and exterior designing. Our services include Screeding, painting, stucco, wall paper and 3D flooring. WhatsApp or Call 07051934063
Re: Share What You Do For A Living And Meet Potential Clients. by wumi2017(f): 2:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
Tegabadguy:
amuch my dear

It depends
Re: Share What You Do For A Living And Meet Potential Clients. by wumi2017(f): 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2022
Tegabadguy:
just send all your product to tegasunday60@gmail.com......................

Ok
Re: Share What You Do For A Living And Meet Potential Clients. by Tegabadguy(m): 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
wumi2017:

Ok
omo yoruba cool cool cool cool
Re: Share What You Do For A Living And Meet Potential Clients. by Tegabadguy(m): 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
[quote author=wumi2017 post=116110560]

It depends [/quote how
Re: Share What You Do For A Living And Meet Potential Clients. by Prismandaa: 7:40pm On Aug 27, 2022
Kachifav:
Am into production of crunchy tasty peanut snacks.
Am also in to Resell of Airtime recharge, cheap data bundle, TV subscription (DStv, Gotv, Startimes) Electricity bill payment.

Call,text or Whatsapp: zero eight one three nine two zero nine four five seven.
Thanks
I sell peanut coating machine for your stress free peanut production
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b63kTsX8ObU
Re: Share What You Do For A Living And Meet Potential Clients. by Florasilver: 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2022
A
Re: Share What You Do For A Living And Meet Potential Clients. by Bigman02(m): 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
I am an email Copywriter/Marketer.
Re: Share What You Do For A Living And Meet Potential Clients. by ab2care: 7:15am On Aug 28, 2022
We sell men wears in wholesales

Visit to join our WhatsApp group for new designs https://chat.whatsapp.
com/ETOurfHMvUW9TRcuuI8qUs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buying Paypal, Payoneer And Zelle Funds At Best Rate / 37 Years Old. Is It Too Late? / Credit Card Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.