Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Chelsea Vs. Leicester City (2 - 1) On 27th August 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs. Leicester City (2 - 1) On 27th August 2022 (19088 Views)

Liverpool Vs Bournemouth (9 - 0) On 27th August 2022 / Southampton Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 27th August 2022 / Arsenal Vs Fulham (2 - 1) On 27th August 2022 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Chelsea Vs. Leicester City (2 - 1) On 27th August 2022 by IamAtikulate: 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
lipsrsealed
Seunfretty:
This chelsea team is crying for a particular crop of player...but is Chelsea board and Tuchel seeing it ...NO...I doubt...jorginho is decent but to basic for any serious attacking side...he does the little things and reads the game well...i won't criticize him loosing possession sometimes ...even the best set of registre kind of midfielders do too few times...but wat he offers going forward is too little and it's a set back ..any team that doesn't break lines quickly is NT going to contend highly ...Chelsea doesn't break the lines and will prefer to pin teams down ...meanwhile they don't still have the quality to create chance in this instance...
Today Tuchel was stupid and if NT for the teams relentless it would have costed him..playing Gallagher ahead of Kanye and kovacic...it's nice to see u are incooperating a new player into the team...but that should be gradual..cos it's obvious he hasn't understand the team philosophy
Africa expert we hail thee

You must be ignorant not to know that Kante is injured and Kovavic just returned from injury. If you don't know Jorginho role in the midfield then you need help

His job is to help Chelsea maintain possession and he is doing it so well.

Creativity from Tuchel set up comes from the wings, that is the reason Chelsea lost the title race last season when James and Ben were injured.

Only Tuchel knows the profile of players he need, not clowns from Africa

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs. Leicester City (2 - 1) On 27th August 2022 by PNomsule: 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
Michelle70:
i dont play gamble.
I am for the vawulence

me weh don select memes weh i go use on this thread nai leicester just fvck up

Leicester is as useless as the s in her name

Re: Chelsea Vs. Leicester City (2 - 1) On 27th August 2022 by youn(m): 6:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
Seunfretty:
This chelsea team is crying for a particular crop of player...but is Chelsea board and Tuchel seeing it ...NO...I doubt...jorginho is decent but to basic for any serious attacking side...he does the little things and reads the game well...i won't criticize him loosing possession sometimes ...even the best set of registre kind of midfielders do too few times...but wat he offers going forward is too little and it's a set back ..any team that doesn't break lines quickly is NT going to contend highly ...Chelsea doesn't break the lines and will prefer to pin teams down ...meanwhile they don't still have the quality to create chance in this instance...
Today Tuchel was stupid and if NT for the teams relentless it would have costed him..playing Gallagher ahead of Kanye and kovacic...it's nice to see u are incooperating a new player into the team...but that should be gradual..cos it's obvious he hasn't understand the team philosophy

One thing you have to understand is that Kante is on injury which might take 4-6 weeks
Kovacic just came back from injury and Thomas doesn't want to risk him for a start due to PL high intensity
and as for Jorginho, he is a great player no doubt but he is very slow and most of his mistakes cost a lot
I believe the coming of Fofana will make James go to his natural position and Cucurella also to LWB
Havertz is a good player but still hasn't finds his form and will also need game time play to get to form
Gallagher is not a DM and an attack minded, Thomas should have known better
Chelsea will need a good midfielder in like of Modric

Re: Chelsea Vs. Leicester City (2 - 1) On 27th August 2022 by Tombrown3(m): 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
NairaLux:

I like your blog, did you develop it with WordPress?

Re: Chelsea Vs. Leicester City (2 - 1) On 27th August 2022 by youn(m): 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
IamAtikulate:
lipsrsealed

You must be ignorant not to know that Kante is injured and Kovavic just returned from injury. If you don't know Jorginho role in the midfield then you need help

Creativity from Tuchel set up comes from the wings, that is the reason Chelsea lost the title race last season when James and Ben were injured.

Exactly
you definitely said it all

Re: Chelsea Vs. Leicester City (2 - 1) On 27th August 2022 by kaywhy09(m): 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
Good

Re: Chelsea Vs. Leicester City (2 - 1) On 27th August 2022 by Realguyman1(m): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hopeba:
Foolish Fans.. but when harvert scored to win the champions league for us,, he was a baller.. you guys thaught harvetz is a striker? He's an attacking midfielder and his new role now is giving defenders headache which he's doing just great.. calagar should be sold off..get me aubu,, now we have fofana
Oga There was never a time when Haverzt was a baller at Chelsea. Na those Chelsea fans wey nor sabi anything for football dey call Haverzt baller.

Haverzt played as an attacking midfielder and a winger at Leverkusen and Lampard used him in same role when he newly came to Chelsea, but the guy was just too sluggish and lazy to adapt go Chelsea style of football and Lampard start rotating him up and down just to make sure that the money Chelsea spent on him wasn't a waste.

Let me as u a question bro. Haverzt is playing is third season at Chelsea now, apart from that champions league final goal and the goal he scored against Real Madrid in last season champions league quarter final, has Haverzt done ever done anything meaningful in any important game for Chelsea?

Re: Chelsea Vs. Leicester City (2 - 1) On 27th August 2022 by Kaytixy: 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
IamAtikulate:
lipsrsealed

help me tell him jor. He came here to display his ignorance. He is not even updated with the happenings in the club.

Re: Chelsea Vs. Leicester City (2 - 1) On 27th August 2022 by Kaytixy: 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
youn:

One thing you have to understand is that Kante is on injury which might take 4-6 weeks
Kovacic just came back from injury and Thomas doesn't want to risk him for a start due to PL high intensity
and as for Jorginho, he is a great player no doubt but he is very slow and most of his mistakes cost a lot
I believe the coming of Fofana will make James go to his natural position and Cucurella also to LWB
Havertz is a good player but still hasn't finds his form and will also need game time play to get to form
Gallagher is not a DM and an attack minded, Thomas should have known better
Chelsea will need a good midfielder in like of Modric
as long as I'm concerned, haverts really tried today. He kept on chasing those guys with one man down. He really worked hard today. Everything is not about goal.

Re: Chelsea Vs. Leicester City (2 - 1) On 27th August 2022 by a2d3rew(m): 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2022
Even though,we have red card since morning ooo, we no be una mate guys.

Re: Chelsea Vs. Leicester City (2 - 1) On 27th August 2022 by SaintOpzy(m): 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2022
PNomsule:

Leicester is as useless as the s in her name

Get your banter right man. It's pronounced LES-TER so the letter s definitely sounds there...
Re: Chelsea Vs. Leicester City (2 - 1) On 27th August 2022 by PNomsule: 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2022
SaintOpzy:

Get your banter right man. It's pronounced LES-TER so the letter s definitely sounds there...

Pardon... ure correct.

Dey just useless anyhow

Re: Chelsea Vs. Leicester City (2 - 1) On 27th August 2022 by Seunfretty: 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2022
IamAtikulate:
lipsrsealed

....And will Chelsea have been any close to the league with chilwel and James ..you are expecting to win the league cos ur wingers will provide chance...tell me one team that has banned on only that and won the league ...it's like u are yet to understand that even with that Chelsea has one of the most impotent attack with low conversion rate last season...jorginho helps us to maintain possession ofcourse but aside that wat does he do ..if he won't chip in with few passes to unlock and break lines then he isnt adding so much ....where was he wen leads ran the show last week...bosquet does similar work on Barca but adds And provides more with his better passing range And vision ...bosquets makes mistakes too but it been overlooked by how much he does in that deep role .. something jorginho isn't even close to ...Am NT here to argue but kindly know you about going into argument with a football analyst and NT just any crook u could imagine....and let me remind u i relate football with foreigners too so kindly swallow the "AFRICAN" thing ..anyone in the world has the ability to see things and point out facts...u can be an exception to that i don't care . ...if u reply this message i won't answer ...i no get the time

Rest Mr foreigner worshipper

Re: Chelsea Vs. Leicester City (2 - 1) On 27th August 2022 by stanluiz(m): 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
Chelsea should go and get a striker. Pair the stricker with Sterling and will score goals.

Hevertz should be benched. 4 matches. No goal. No assist.
Re: Chelsea Vs. Leicester City (2 - 1) On 27th August 2022 by ZombieTAMER: 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
But we are winning even with 10men

its a lucky win..

next time might be different if Tuchel continues with his daftness
Re: Chelsea Vs. Leicester City (2 - 1) On 27th August 2022 by justli: 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2022
IamAtikulate:
lipsrsealed

Mehhn the kind of fans we have over here are a complete disgrace to the game.

Despite TT managing to play with fluid and good attack with the tired legs we have , people are still complaining.

Re: Chelsea Vs. Leicester City (2 - 1) On 27th August 2022 by solomoni87(m): 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
WIN BIG ON SPORT BET THIS WEEK. CONTACT 08064638241 for sure bet to stake high.
Re: Chelsea Vs. Leicester City (2 - 1) On 27th August 2022 by mrkings84(m): 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
[quote author=SaintOpzy post=116118331]

Get your banter right man. It's pronounced LES-TER so the letter s definitely sounds there...[/qu

What matters is the 3 points

Re: Chelsea Vs. Leicester City (2 - 1) On 27th August 2022 by EmekaCharles10(m): 11:33pm On Aug 27, 2022
up blues
Edoblakky:
We move
Re: Chelsea Vs. Leicester City (2 - 1) On 27th August 2022 by IamAtikulate: 8:21am On Aug 28, 2022
Seunfretty:
....And will Chelsea have been any close to the league with chilwel and James ..you are expecting to win the league cos ur wingers will provide chance...tell me one team that has banned on only that and won the league
Chelsea won the champions league with that set up, was leading the table until James and Chilwel got injured and yesterday, James and Cucurella helped Sterling score his first and second Chelsea PL goals despite being a man down.

Seunfretty:

...it's like u are yet to understand that even with that Chelsea has one of the most impotent attack with low conversion rate last season
Go figure how many goals Lukaku scored before James and Chilwel injury. Lukaku started struggling when they got injured.

Seunfretty:

...jorginho helps us to maintain possession ofcourse but aside that wat does he do ..if he won't chip in with few passes to unlock and break lines then he isnt adding so much
Go and watch Jorginho against Everton and Tottenham when he played with Kante. Pay attention to see how many chances his forward passes created.

Seunfretty:

....where was he wen leads ran the show last week...bosquet does similar work on Barca but adds And provides more with his better passing range And vision ...bosquets makes mistakes too but it been overlooked by how much he does in that deep role .. something jorginho isn't even close to
Go and watch how Jorginho was babysitting Gallagher against Leeds. Jorginho role is to help Chelsea maintain possession and he is doing it so well.

Chelsea is not known for possession football until Sarri brought him. During Mourinho second spell we were not dominate in Midfield even with Fabregas.

Jorginho changed that. I don't like Jorginho because of his slowness, but he is doing his job well, especially when you pair him with Kante or Kovacic.

Seunfretty:

...Am NT here to argue but kindly know you about going into argument with a football analyst and NT just any crook u could imagine....and let me remind u i relate football with foreigners too so kindly swallow the "AFRICAN" thing ..anyone in the world has the ability to see things and point out facts...u can be an exception to that i don't care . ...if u reply this message i won't answer ...i no get the time

Rest Mr foreigner worshipper
You call yourself a football analyst and you are trying to tell Tuchel, a cup winner in Dortmund, PSG and Chelsea the kind of players that suit his profile or the setup that suits his players.

Tuchel doesn't play a back 3 and he doesn't rely on wingbacks for creativity, but when he came, he realized that Chelsea defenders are not good in a back 4, so he switched to back 3.

He also realized that Jorginho and Kante are not good in creating goals, so he switched to using back wings.

He also realized that Jorginho is good in helping Chelsea in holding possession but offers nothing in shielding the defence, so he always plays him behind Kante or Kovacic to add energy to the midfield.

Re: Chelsea Vs. Leicester City (2 - 1) On 27th August 2022 by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 28, 2022
There is one cancer in Chelsea midfield, Jorjinho. The earlier he is found out the better. Pair him with any good player, that player will either start getting cards or injury. Ask Kante and Kovacic who always have to do 2 man job playing along side him.
Re: Chelsea Vs. Leicester City (2 - 1) On 27th August 2022 by NairaLux(f): 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
Tombrown3:

I like your blog, did you develop it with WordPress?

No sir, it's an html website smiley
Re: Chelsea Vs. Leicester City (2 - 1) On 27th August 2022 by Tombrown3(m): 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2022
NairaLux:

No sir, it's an html website smiley

No framework at all?
Just a pure CSS, Html and Javascript?

Re: Chelsea Vs. Leicester City (2 - 1) On 27th August 2022 by NairaLux(f): 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
Tombrown3:

No framework at all?
Just a pure CSS, Html and Javascript?

I didn't know about that though, a friend designed it, but all I know is that it's not a WordPress site
Re: Chelsea Vs. Leicester City (2 - 1) On 27th August 2022 by Tombrown3(m): 10:44pm On Aug 28, 2022
NairaLux:

I didn't know about that though, a friend designed it, but all I know is that it's not a WordPress site

OK

Watford Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 / Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (8 - 0) On 23rd December 2012 / Chelsea Vs Burnley (2 - 0 ) On 31st January 2021

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63