Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,005 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

I Want To Buy A Very Good Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Want To Buy A Very Good Smartphone (1563 Views)

Good Smartphone, 5.5, Around #20,000. / Good Smartphone To Buy For 20k / If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy A Very Good Smartphone by jude2011: 11:05am On Aug 08, 2011
Pls i am looking 4 a fairly used smartphone that has a browser that is like a computer and can view pdf files, has large memory. Infact i want a phone that will enable me to do my assignment at how cos i don't want to use cybercafes except when i want to print, a phone that can rival a laptop in realtime browsing, file storing and large memory. So if your phone fits all my needs and you want to sell, just give me the name of the phone, the software version, price and above all must meet my needs and in working conditions. THANKS
Re: I Want To Buy A Very Good Smartphone by Rogbese(m): 11:27am On Aug 08, 2011
just buy yourself an android phone. at least an htc desire,
Re: I Want To Buy A Very Good Smartphone by jude2011: 11:34am On Aug 08, 2011
How much is the cheapest phone running android 2.2 froyo whether new or fairly used
Re: I Want To Buy A Very Good Smartphone by seoexperts(m): 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2011
i want to parches blackberry please give me more detail about handset which one is best of me i though that it will shoot my personality so please advice me i am waiting for your valuable response thank you.
Re: I Want To Buy A Very Good Smartphone by Rogbese(m): 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2011
Before you buy a phone you need to ask yourself what you'll be doing with it. If it's just to say hello then just buy a regular nokia or something. Smartphone do a lot of work. Keep your emails up to date, check facebook and twitter and all sorts of other stuff. My android phone is my second computer, so to each his/her own.
Re: I Want To Buy A Very Good Smartphone by lynxnoon(m): 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2011
have u guys consider ur budget and what u will be using the fone for?
Also google is just a click away wink
Re: I Want To Buy A Very Good Smartphone by Tnot(m): 8:00am On Aug 10, 2011
Noki N900 is the phone you need
Maemo OS,32GB Storage Capasity,wlan,3.5 inch screen tourch and QWERTY keypad,
I have a Neat N900 for sale(Contact: 08034718381)
Nokia N900 "The smartes pnone for your need"

(1) (Reply)

Universal Modem Settings Please. / Tecno N3 In Akure / Microsoft Kills Nokia X Android Phones, Lays Off 18,000 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.