Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest (25715 Views)

Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election / Stability Of Chad In Nigeria’s Interest - President Buhari / Nigeria's Interest In Tinubu's Money Laundering Dwarfs Elon Musk - Plainsite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
BATified2023:
God bless u

I wonder how Peter obi that left pdp few months ago suddenly became an angel

Heard some say he's a fresh air and I wonder what they've been breathing during his time as apga/PDP governor.

Confused lots
Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by Shascky33: 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
He only got one vote . Southerners have independent mind unlike northerners
Independent mind yet your votes are bought with money. In the north, the love is always genuine, you cant win election with money.
Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by Ashirioluwa: 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
This man is only significant because he is a state governor. As soon as he leaves office as governor, he will no longer be relevant.
Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by FreedomfromtheT: 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
iReddington:
“Leadership is not about you and your family. Leadership is about everybody. Somebody finishes eight years as governor, he brings his own son to be governor, brings his son to go to National Assembly?” the governor asked.
“It is only in this part of the world that you can see that.

Wike is wrong, and it's not only in "this part of the world" he should go and find out
Bush, Biden, Clinton, Kennedy family, Roosevelt,
Even in U.K...
Pitt, Chamberlain, Churchill, Paisley and even the Current Prime Minister Boris Johnson.
Please which of the former or current world leaders you mentioned chose their close relatives as successors?

1 Like

Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by Banhammy717: 9:45pm On Aug 26, 2022
God1000:
Should I take Wike seriously, the man is confused at the moment.

I don't like his deportment, but let me cut him some slack.

He should do the needful by joining Peter Obi
He's bigger than that.
He's a former minister and governor
Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by oloripeter(m): 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
Wike is replied Lamido on what he said concerns him
Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by holluwizzy: 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
How I wish the gullible ones share the same idealogy.

But everybody go school but school passes through some and some learned alot in school.

I normal thinking human with active brain and 0.09 I.Q should know Nigeria deserves better but unfortunately, they have been brainwashed.

When Jesus came to die for people's sin, even people that knows the truth still went against him and was even betrayed by Judas.

Next year, is either a good news or revolution to the detriment of a greedy individual.

Meanwhile,the armed forces will have to kill more than lekki toll gate for APC to win.

And that lekki killing is a red flag for APC both in Lagos and presidential aspect.

Quest7777:
One thing I know that will never be in the interest of Nigeria is for a candidate that is far past his prime, & suffering from Parkinsonism & Amnesia to win. cool

1 Like

Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by Yankee101: 10:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
They’re not
It’s calcitonins on how to share the National wealth
How to share offices, not how to bring development
Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by moyoz(m): 11:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
BATified2023:
They claim peter obi wants to change Nigeria from d normal wolves n he wants to bring d new order but he’s seeking d approval of d same wolves

So if they should support him now,will he say no to them if they need any help later
That’s the same question I do ask ooo. But I have a feeling that Obi is working for the same party he left months ago
Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by sammhi(m): 11:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
BATified2023:
They claim peter obi wants to change Nigeria from d normal wolves n he wants to bring d new order but he’s seeking d approval of d same wolves

So if they should support him now,will he say no to them if they need any help later
You don't know PO
He is not your regular politicians
He will speak to them but I can assure you he won't
give in to demands against his own principles
Take this to the bank
If OBJ arrange a meeting with Wike and others he will attend but will not bow to their demands if against his own principle.
Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by sammhi(m): 11:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
BATified2023:
but according to u people tinubu n other politicians are evil but only peter obi is d saint

U can see that the woman categorically call out peter obi cos how can someone forming angel b seeking approval from the so called men his supporters called evil
U don't have sense
PO was in PDP a few months ago
So U expect him to begin to treat the PDP Governors as if they have never interacted or knew them before
That would be hypocrisy
PO is not your regular politician
Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by Oqw1: 11:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
grin
Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by Coolgent(m): 12:37am On Aug 27, 2022
WonderManly:
You see the reason why i said earlier that Wike is the only Real Jagaban for all the top three Party that everyone of them are running after him.

It's not about Wike but Rivers state account!
Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by mandate12: 12:42am On Aug 27, 2022
BATified2023:

Go and ask Oshiomole what Obaseki used his eye to c in Edo State. There lies ur answer
Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by WonderManly(m): 2:02am On Aug 27, 2022
Coolgent:

It's not about working but Rivers state account
Okay! Movement...
Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by drmuchin: 2:17am On Aug 27, 2022
BATified2023:

ur tinubu that bought votes with dollars during primaries is he better?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by bdon123(m): 8:49am On Aug 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Go and read your book small boy. You are too small to understand simple English
Lol tout spoted .Go back to ur agbado master
Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:57am On Aug 27, 2022
bdon123:

Lol tout spoted .Go back to ur agbado master
hahahaha Okoro you go cry blood after the election no worry cheesy grin
Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:58am On Aug 27, 2022
drmuchin:

ur tinubu that bought votes with dollars during primaries is he better?
Your obituary a known coward, a perpetual lier who lie for a living is he half better?
Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:00am On Aug 27, 2022
mandate12:

Go and ask Oshiomole what Obaseki used his eye to c in Edo State. There lies ur answer
Obi na Atiku errand boy

Obituary is working for his boss Atiku

You no sabi anything
Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:01am On Aug 27, 2022
sammhi:

You don't know PO
He is not your regular politicians
He will speak to them but I can assure you he won't
give in to demands against his own principles
Take this to the bank
If OBJ arrange a meeting with Wike and others he will attend but will not bow to their demands if against his own principle.
obituary na Atiku errand boy know this and have peace

Obi is a known thief, a perpetual lier who lie for a living
Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by JOemmy(m): 10:24am On Aug 27, 2022
BATified2023:

So u think a total stranger can just come from nowhere and become nigeria's president without any support from all these powerful politicians u wan die?
Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by JOemmy(m): 10:29am On Aug 27, 2022
iReddington:
“Leadership is not about you and your family. Leadership is about everybody. Somebody finishes eight years as governor, he brings his own son to be governor, brings his son to go to National Assembly?” the governor asked.
“It is only in this part of the world that you can see that.

Wike is wrong, and it's not only in "this part of the world" he should go and find out
Bush, Biden, Clinton, Kennedy family, Roosevelt,
Even in U.K...
Pitt, Chamberlain, Churchill, Paisley and even the Current Prime Minister Boris Johnson.

Did all these politicians from civilized climes install their family members and stooges in powerful positions before leaving office like tinibu did? That's just the difference.
Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by bdon123(m): 11:42am On Aug 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
hahahaha Okoro you go cry blood after the election no worry cheesy grin
No wahala my nigga...time will tell.Obviously ur comprehension capacity is very low...low iQ.thats why u feel anyone supporting obi is frm d east .No worry ,ur agbado master will loose even in lagos
Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
bdon123:

No wahala my nigga...time will tell.Obviously ur comprehension capacity is very low...low iQ.thats why u feel anyone supporting obi is frm d east .No worry ,ur agbado master will loose even in lagos
hahahaha You talk pass this during Buhari time. He's your president today
Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by bdon123(m): 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
hahahaha You talk pass this during Buhari time. He's your president today
I i actually voted that demented old man .....n he turned out useless.Now bagas like u want u to follow another weak pampers wearing old man jst becos his frm SW
Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by Cromagnon: 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2022
God1000:
Should I take Wike seriously, the man is confused at the moment.

I don't like his deportment, but let me cut him some slack.

He should do the needful by joining Peter Obi
why will he join a losing team?
Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by Cromagnon: 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
He only got one vote . Southerners have independent mind unlike northerners
nobody is independent of money
Re: Wike: Consultations With Atiku, Tinubu, OBJ, Obi Are In Nigeria’s Interest by Mickykarim: 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
YOUR OWN INTEREST YOU MEANT TO SAY AND YOU CAN SAY THAT TO THE DOGS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suleiman Tambaya: Gunmen Invade Kaduna LP Candidate's House, Kill 2 / Nigeria In Recession Because Of Hurried Implementation Of TSA – Ben Murray Bruce / Osun Election: PDP Agent Arrested For Alleged Vote-buying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.