Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Iphone Vs Samsung - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone Vs Samsung (2085 Views)

Iphone Vs Samsung. Which One Is Better? / iPhone Vs Samsung (Judgment Time) / Refurbished Iphone Vs Brand New Tecno (ADVICE A BROTHER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone Vs Samsung by Taofiq2005(m): 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
Which one do you prefer iPhone or Samsung and why?
Re: Iphone Vs Samsung by dawnomike(m): 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2022
Taofiq2005:
I samsung... Especially the Samsung galaxy note series.

Reason: High functionality/performance with a sleek design.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone Vs Samsung by Chaos14: 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2022
Both are good but iphone needs to update their hardware design and samsung needs to leave android

9 Likes

Re: Iphone Vs Samsung by chariisGRACE(m): 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
Chaos14:
Both are good but iphone needs to update their hardware design and samsung needs to leave android
Leave Android for what... iOS or HarmonyOS?

2 Likes

Re: Iphone Vs Samsung by Chaos14: 9:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
chariisGRACE:

Leave Android for what... iOS or HarmonyOS?
Its getting boring and people like unique things thats why iphone is still too popular. The only phone brand that can compare to the two is oneplus but majority of people don't know Them because of the os. Why else do you think nokia lumia was very popular back then

2 Likes

Re: Iphone Vs Samsung by Kaymicheal852: 11:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
Taofiq2005:

Aside resale value and now battery optimization,I’ll never use iPhone for me life I prefer Samsung or Google pixel

1 Like

Re: Iphone Vs Samsung by Holybaddo: 2:26am On Aug 27, 2022
Samsung any rain any weather
Reasons
Samsung have a 2/3×faster network speed
Cool features more than iphone
Samsung is android(most apps on dark net is for android)
I can play around with my phone settings
More gaming experience and most game is free unlike Apple phones almost everything is money even music money
Can download stuff from Google
The list is too long

The Only thing I see in Apple phone is " It is a Key to many young girls puzzy "

9 Likes

Re: Iphone Vs Samsung by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:32am On Aug 27, 2022
Samsung anyday anytime
Look i nstalled kali linux on my Samsung note 10 5G which i couldn't do with my iPhone.

2 Likes

Re: Iphone Vs Samsung by Ikennaford: 7:52am On Aug 27, 2022
I own recent updates of the two of gadgets, Samsung still my favorite, but mom is iPhone freak, like she's advocate
Re: Iphone Vs Samsung by Flamethehussler: 8:55am On Aug 27, 2022
Samsung Any day any time
Re: Iphone Vs Samsung by Oyetboy(m): 9:22am On Aug 27, 2022
Chaos14:
Its getting boring and people like unique things thats why iphone is still too popular. The only phone brand that can compare to the two is oneplus but majority of people don't know Them because of the os. Why else do you think nokia lumia was very popular back then
OnePlus has gone to the dogs and no android is not and never boring... Speak for yourself
Re: Iphone Vs Samsung by Chaos14: 9:26am On Aug 27, 2022
Oyetboy:

OnePlus has gone to the dogs and no android is not and never boring... Speak for yourself
don't say that unless you change your phone every year. Android is so predictable
Re: Iphone Vs Samsung by chariisGRACE(m): 9:30am On Aug 27, 2022
Chaos14:

iPhone is not popular like you envisage. The ignorance of most Nigerians that link owning an iPhone as luxury is behind the surge and craze for it.

The people that are ready to dump a device like the Redmi Note 7 for an iPhone 6... Those are the kind of people that make someone who owns an iPhone appear rich. If there is a surge and demand for something, that thing is "popular".

Bottom line: ignorance fuels the popularity of iPhone.

FYI: OnePlus is an Android device.

3 Likes

Re: Iphone Vs Samsung by chariisGRACE(m): 9:37am On Aug 27, 2022
Chaos14:
don't say that unless you change your phone every year. Android is so predictable

predictable in what sense?

Repeating designs or effecting new features that Android have used and dumped and hyping them as the coolest tech in town?

Take for instance, there are celebrating AOD this year. Something that has been in the Android space for over 5 years, now...

iPhone is the predictable one here. No one knows what the Galaxy S24 would look like, but one can guess what the iPhone 16 series would like - 3 O at the back.

3 Likes

Re: Iphone Vs Samsung by chariisGRACE(m): 9:39am On Aug 27, 2022
The most boring OS is iOS.

Imagine a sapafied boy like me owning an iPhone.

If data finish...OYO na my case.

1 Like

Re: Iphone Vs Samsung by Chaos14: 9:41am On Aug 27, 2022
chariisGRACE:

iPhone is not popular like you envisage. The ignorance of most Nigerians that link owning an iPhone as luxury is behind the surge and craze for it.

The people that are ready to dump a device like the Redmi Note 7 for an iPhone 6... Those are the kind of people that make someone who owns an iPhone appear rich. If there is a surge and demand for something, that thing is "popular".

Exactly but even do its doesn't have to worry about that because of the os Is unique
Re: Iphone Vs Samsung by Chaos14: 9:42am On Aug 27, 2022
chariisGRACE:

predictable in what sense?

Repeating designs or effecting new features that Android have used and dumped and hyping them as the coolest tech in town?

Take for instance, there are celebrating AOD this year. Something that has been in the Android space for over 5 years, now...

iPhone is the predictable one here. No one knows what the Galaxy S24 would look like, but one can guess what the iPhone 16 series would like - 3 O at the back.
check my first post about apple here
Re: Iphone Vs Samsung by sulakishop(m): 11:09am On Aug 27, 2022
Samsung forever
Re: Iphone Vs Samsung by YourFavorite21(m): 11:46am On Aug 27, 2022
There are only 2 phones in the world Samsung and others.
Re: Iphone Vs Samsung by aronski(m): 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
Wena don start again.

Who like Iphone go buy am if he/she get the money,
Who like android go buy am if he/she get the money...

Make wena dey here dey para till day break.

The Iphone wena dey bash here get over 1 Billion users and u think anything go make the numbers drop because of android this, android that.

Apple knows the market, android is trying to be among the best and yes it has been among but Apple's product ain't going no where cause it belongs at the top. One thing that impress me is the fact they support their products longer.

Just imagine Iphone 8/8+ (and above) with be eligible to update to IOS 6, but Samsung is 2/3 years (for device update/support) and the next thing is just security patch till they forget the phone. S10 and Note 10 series (and others) won't even get a chance to upgrade to One UI 5 :/ ...

U guys need to chill, na only android users like para for post/thread wea dey carry title of "Iphone V Samsung", na dem full here sef.
Re: Iphone Vs Samsung by Flora2Sweet: 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
Both are lovely, i love iphone cus you can resale and still get a very good phone from the resale value and enough change for lodging... depending on the iphone sha...
Only hate the Batt3

2 Likes

Re: Iphone Vs Samsung by aronski(m): 1:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
Flora2Sweet:
Both are lovely, i love iphone cus you can resale and still get a very good phone from the resale value and enough change for lodging... depending on the iphone sha...
Only hate the Batt3

Iphone 11, 11 pro max, 12 pro max, 13 & 13 pro max are one hell of a ba3 bank...

most especially 11 pro max & 13 pro max
Re: Iphone Vs Samsung by horlahwaley(m): 1:58pm On Aug 27, 2022
I have never used an iphone, maybe i will try it nowadays just to see the hype around it.
but samsung is the best thing that has ever happened to android. Infact it is the face of android, forget google pixel they are still struggling with hardware.

But iphone users, can one quickly share files from pc to the phone.
Lets say i want to share a document to PC via Bluetooth. Will it work?
How about downloading movies from netnaija and music from NL. Will i be able to play it?
Does MXPLAYER works with ios?
How about true caller?
How about google apps like gmail, google meet?
If all this things works. I am switching cos my day to day activities depends on them.

2 Likes

Re: Iphone Vs Samsung by Taofiq2005(m): 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
DONFRANSKID:
Samsung anyday anytime
Look i nstalled kali linux on my Samsung note 10 5G which i couldn't do with my iPhone.
how many Gb of data do you need to install kali linux in termux. And is all the features on kali linux working on a non rooted device.
Re: Iphone Vs Samsung by DONFRANSKID(m): 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
Taofiq2005:
how many Gb of data do you need to install kali linux in termux. And is all the features on kali linux working on a non rooted device.
Just 1.75Gb for kali iso file only, yes many like wifi attack and lot more.
Everything should be around 3gb of data
Nb don't use android 12.

Re: Iphone Vs Samsung by Taofiq2005(m): 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2022
DONFRANSKID:
Just 1.75Gb for kali iso file only, yes many like wifi attack and lot more. Everything should be around 3gb of data Nb don't use android 12.
Thanks bro
Re: Iphone Vs Samsung by Flora2Sweet: 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
True enjoying mine like mad dnt stress it... and it will last for as long as you want it to......

aronski:

Iphone 11, 11 pro max, 12 pro max, 13 & 13 pro max are one hell of a ba3 bank...

most especially 11 pro max & 13 pro max

1 Like

Re: Iphone Vs Samsung by Flora2Sweet: 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
It does everything you mentioned and more, compared to what android could

Just go for an 11 upwards, currently using the 11pro after spending my entire growing up.using Android

horlahwaley:
I have never used an iphone, maybe i will try it nowadays just to see the hype around it.
but samsung is the best thing that has ever happened to android. Infact it is the face of android, forget google pixel they are still struggling with hardware.

How about downloading movies from netnaija and music from NL. Will i be able to play it?
How about true caller?
If all this things works. I am switching cos my day to day activities depends on them.
Re: Iphone Vs Samsung by tecnolad(m): 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
chariisGRACE:

iPhone is not popular? I saw that the other lines of texts aren't that informed too. No go talk this thing outside o.

iPhones have continuously top the r chart as the most sold smartphones.

1 Like

Re: Iphone Vs Samsung by Chaos14: 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
tecnolad:

iPhone is not popular? I saw that the other lines of texts aren't that informed too. No go talk this thing outside o.

iPhones have continuously top the r chart as the most sold smartphones.
Thanks for showing this goat but what are you're thoughts about oneplus aside the os
Re: Iphone Vs Samsung by tecnolad(m): 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2022
horlahwaley:

How about true caller?

You want to learn bro, so I'll enlighten you:

1. Except you're connecting your phone to a wireless earbud or headphone, or your car, no one uses Bluetooth in 2022. You can send files through Xender; If you use a Mac, sending gigabytes of data might only take 10 seconds.

2. You can always download movies from Netnaija and all, and then watch it with VLC or any other video player.

3. Truecaller won't work because Apple won't let any app collect unnecessary data from your phone without your knowledge. That's why all these loan apps don't have apps for iPhones - because they wont be able to secretly download your contacts.

4. Gmail and Google meet work. I use other Google apps like Maps, Google sheets, drive, etc on my iPhone.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can One Do With A Blackberry Phone Without Sim Slot In Nigeria? / Xposed Installer For Tecno C8 / Flash Alert Call SMS - Whistle To Flashlight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.