Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi (75592 Views)

How A Techie Was Attacked By Robbers Led By The Motorcyclist He Sent On Errands / Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi / Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by ivolt: 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2022
NothingDoMe:
No one knows. We all have our theories. Mine is scientifically based. Afterall Jazz is simply advanced science we don't yet understand.
grin grin grin
This must be a joke.
Do you know the meaning of the world science?

BTW, you don't have a theory, you have tales by the moonlight.

1 Like

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by funkyjaay: 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
May the good Lord continue to help us all.Pls let continue to share in till it gets to her pple
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
Ahhh! Did she fly??
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Jocdon(m): 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
Dm me i have a job for you
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by SugarGirl44(f): 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
Ebuka hails from Lagos ke?
Is the reporter drunk?

2 Likes

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by fati2001(m): 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
BenjaminDomer:
mama Benjamindomer was very @6
Even handicaps chop am welle.
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Jocdon(m): 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
Connect with me
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by MadarasBlade(m): 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
jrusky:
Ebuk can not hail from Lzgos, nust say she lived in Lagos, SW don't bear Ebuka

Thank God she was found but how did she got to that far and who kidnapped her to that side?

Someone who was born and brought up in lagos doesn't hail from lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by BeanmanX(m): 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2022
Did she teleport to Bauchi?,,,I don't get it oh.
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by ItsTutsi(m): 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2022
Won't be surprised na prick this nyamuri girl follow
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Civilianarmy: 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2022
Wetin dis one dey type
BenjaminDomer:

Fati2001, where were you at17? grin
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by gfon(m): 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
Mathematricks:
Maybe she lost her parents money and while searching for it, she didn't know when she reach Bauchi cool grin
it's not funny bro..jazz dey. My niggar just came back and can't find his iphone XR. Turns out he met someone on the road that sent him on an errand,and he gave the pesin his phone. Dude just dey recover from the effect this evening

6 Likes

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by BenjaminDomer: 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
[quote author=fati2001 post=116090424][/quote]e pain am grin
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by BenjaminDomer: 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2022
fati2001:
e pain am grin
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by lightwind(m): 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
MadarasBlade:

Don't mind stupid set of people, always claiming onile here and there tribalistic set of people.
Go to United Kingdom and see how the same Yorubas are claiming Streets and Shirs from the British people even naming some streets after their Yoruba names.
Then when you see them here in their own country because another tribes lives in their own region they keep saying all sorts of things.
Useless

3 Likes

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
chrisvic007:
The girl does not hail from Lagos. She is a resident of Lagos state. Lagosians don't bear Ebuka.

We know the origin of those that bear that name.

May she locate her guardian.

Oga get sense na!

If she was born in Lagos, then she's a Lagosians and has more right in Lagos than you that lives in Ogbomosho.

She can even become Lagos State Governor in future who knows?

3 Likes

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2022
sammirano:
When did ebuka hails from Lagos dis people dey ment

She's a Lagosian. Omo Eko Pataki.

Future Governor of Lagos. If Tinubu from Iragbiji can do it, she can too.

Oya go and weep undecided

1 Like

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Ishilove: 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
At 12, I was traveling 200km to my secondary school unaccompanied. At 17, I travelled about 300km to the university as an undergraduate, but some people here said the girl at 17 is too young to go from VI to Ikorodu. Indomie generation Tufuakwa!
There is no basis of comparison here. The country then was not as bad and insecure as it is now. When I was a kid I could go to my male neighbour's house to watch movies on the VCR. Nowadays you dare not try it because of the horrible stories of child molestation that inundates us daily.

2 Likes

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
fkj950ax:
Nigeria Police has her name
Nigeria Police has her Address
Nigeria Police is a Federal Institution making Nigeria Police Bauchi Command and Nigeria Police Lagos State Command ONE Institution.

Why do they still want help of the public identifying her guardian or parents?

Thou shalt not take the Nigerian Police serious.

2 Likes

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by jrusky(m): 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
MadarasBlade:

Did the police put it that way according to what you read in the report?
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by MadarasBlade(m): 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
jrusky:

Did the police put it that way according to what you read in the report?

So how did they put it?

What do you mean by southwest don't bear Ebuka?

Does it mean anyone who isn't from southwest doesn't hail from Lagos?

You're stupidly funny.

1 Like

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Starcy(m): 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
This story is pure chicken and cow... She is lying .. what sort of bullshīt story be this ?
She didn't know the guy man was lying to her that his father is the governor of Bauchi... When she got there and saw the guy lives in a wooden shop abandoned in a bush the love cleared from her eye .. but by then the guy has finished eating her 6 months saved salary with her and she had no means of going back to Lagos...

So she goes to the police station to tell this cork and bl story.because she knows the Nigerian police are morons and will believe anything .
Do you know how many hours from Lagos to Bauchi? That's almost 48 hours on the road....

She would have been flogged but the police are afraid because she clearly looks like a rich man's daughter
How did u come about with dis trash. u ar d biggest lier of d century. imagine

1 Like

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by faithfull18(f): 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2022
Was the ride to Bauchi free
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by naptu2: 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
naptu2:
The confusion on this thread is quite interesting. There are certain things that I think people should be able to deduce and the fact that people can't figure it out is very entertaining to me. Let's go over the confusing things one at a time.

1) left home on Thursday 25/08/2022 to deliver a message of a wig cap

This (in Nigerian English) simply means that she was sent to deliver a wig cap. It doesn't mean that she was asked to convey only words to the receiver. The message was a physical substance, that is, a wig cap.

2) Is she missing? How can she be missing when they know that she is in Bauchi? Why don't they just take her home?

It is clear from the report by the Bauchi State Command that the girl was sent to deliver a wig cap in Ikorodu, but she got on the wrong bus and ended up in Bauchi. One way or another (either through good Samaritans that saw her wandering the streets or through her own efforts) she ended up with the Bauchi State Police Command. I will answer the question, "Why don't they take her home" in the next line.

3) Who is she and what is "Ubandele"?

Her use of the term "aunty" makes me suspect that she is a house-help. She might be a house-help that is new in Lagos or that is not often allowed out of the house. This could explain the use of the word "Ubandele" and it could also explain why the police have not taken her home.

I have never heard of any street called Ubandele on Victoria Island and so I suspect that Ubandele is actually Obalende. She most likely had to go through Obalende whenever she was going to and from Victoria Island and so that's the word that she remembers. This also explains why the police have not been able to take her home, because they also do not know of any Ubandele Street on Victoria Island. Therefore, the best thing for them to do is to make this public announcement in the hope that her relatives or employers will come forward.

Go through the comments on the thread. https://www.nairaland.com/7301782/mildred-joshua-ebuka-sent-errand

1 Like

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Okoroawusa: 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
Mathematricks:
Maybe she lost her parents money and while searching for it, she didn't know when she reach Bauchi cool grin
grin...my belle o!

Characters full Nairaland!

1 Like

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Olayetan(m): 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
The person that sent her on such errand should be punished, that's being cruel, when we have dispatch riders and Uber everywhere that can deliver your stupid bone straight, you chose to send a teenager on that long distance errand.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) / Hairdresser And Boyfriend Fighting Over Sex In Lagos / Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.