Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

They Have Started Paying - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / They Have Started Paying (604 Views)

Snapsave Have Started Scamming People. / Own Your Plot As Buildings Have Started At Westwood Park Estate, Sangotedo, / Had I Know... I Wouldn't Have Started It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Have Started Paying by myonlinehustles: 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2022
Hello everyone,don't joke with this update,they have started paying.join the link together pls i separate it to avoid ban.you can reach me on whatsapp if have any question 0 7 0 3 5 1 4 1 2 0 9

���������
*TOTALLY FREE, NO INVESTMENT NEEDED*

*IF U EVER PLAYED WITH ANY OF MY UPDATES, I PLEAD U TO TAKE THIS WITH ALL SERIOUSNESS‼️*

*THEY HAVE STARTED PAYING GUYS DONT BE LEFT BEHIND...FREE $2 OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!* ���

*���� get free 1200 naira and upto 15k naira on Mara waitlist, follow instructions strictly �*

*Get Free $2(#1200) Reg Bonus In The Upcoming Mara Wallet Project, ���*

NO NIN ✅
NO BVN ✅
ONLY email

*Ensure you follow the instructions below �*

*https: // mara.xyz / me/ 82DPOY

*☝️☝️☝️Click and put ur email*

*Make sure u Download the Application From d page through Google Playstore after entering your email and then sign up on the app.*

*After verifying your email you will receive free $2(#1200) and more � in your wallet*

*Don't wait for till d withdrawal time, rush now, enjoy���*

1 Like

Re: They Have Started Paying by KvnqSolow: 12:15am On Aug 27, 2022
Omo I used your link bro. I no fit withdraw till the launch the wallet.

No be wetin you talk na
Re: They Have Started Paying by myonlinehustles: 7:22am On Aug 27, 2022
wait for approval to become a champion then add your bank account details.message me on whatsapp i will tell you what to do to make more money. 07035141209
Re: They Have Started Paying by myonlinehustles: 7:34am On Aug 27, 2022
If you have download the app and registerd message me on whatsapp i will send you full details and what to do to make more money and you will withdraw weekly.07035141209
Re: They Have Started Paying by myonlinehustles: 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
After your account is upgraded to champion go to playstore and update the app and it will prompt you to add your account details to receive payment.you can reach me on whatsapp if you still need more information.
Re: They Have Started Paying by myonlinehustles: 12:40pm On Aug 28, 2022
You get $1 for each person you refer and you will start getting payment when you have up to 30 or 40 referrals.
Re: They Have Started Paying by Slmgirldippussy: 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
Yes I just got $100000000 paid to my piggy vest.
Oloshi , Tinubu
Re: They Have Started Paying by myonlinehustles: 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
your username already shows the kind of person you are.
Re: They Have Started Paying by myonlinehustles: 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
you get $1 for each person you refer and payment is automaic to you bank account.
Re: They Have Started Paying by myonlinehustles: 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2022
onece your account is upgraded to champion in few days after your registration you are qualified to start getting payment weekly.
Re: They Have Started Paying by myonlinehustles: 7:13am On Aug 31, 2022
You get $2 as a bonus when you register and $1 for each person you refer.

(1) (Reply)

Thanks for your input / Invest 10m In Nigeria Or Japa? If To Invest What Can I Invest In? / Enare Yu An Entrepreneur?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.