Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Imo State Police Raid ESN Camp Kills 6 Terrorist PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State Police Raid ESN Camp Kills 6 Terrorist PHOTOS (1619 Views)

Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) / Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) / Military Airstrike In Kaduna Forest Hits Bandits’ Camp, Kills Scores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo State Police Raid ESN Camp Kills 6 Terrorist PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2022
PRESS RELEASE

IMO POLICE COMMAND RAID IPOB/ESN CAMP IN IZOMBE, NEUTRILIZED FIVE (5) TERRORISTS

RECOVERS FOUR LIVE TORTISE, ARMS AND AMMUNITION, ARMY UNIFORMS, POLICE UNIFORMS AND BIAFRAN FLAGS.

The Imo State Police Command’s Tactical Teams on 25/8/2022 at about 1630 hours, after diligent gathering of both technical intelligence and credible information on the clandestine activities of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPO) and its armed affiliate, Eastern Security Network (ESN) in Izombe, mobilized and raided the identified camp newly created by the hoodlums in Izombe community in Oguta Local Government Area of Imo State.

The hoodlums who on sighting the police operatives engaged them in a gun battle but were overwhelmed by the superior fire power of the gallant police operatives who positioned themselves professionally. During the fierce gun battle, the hoodlums suffered a huge casualty which resulted to them retreating, escaping into the bush with various degrees of bullet wounds.

The operatives after dislodging the hoodlums moved in and conducted a thorough search of the camp where the following items: three (3) English made Pump Action Guns, One Hundred and Eighteen (118) GPMG ammunitions, Fourty One (41) AK 47 live ammunition, Ninteen (19) G3 ammunitions, One (1) cut to size locally made double barrel, one locally made double barrel, Four (4) locally made Pistols, Four (4) locally made explosive devices, military uniforms, police uniforms, Biafra flags, four ESN caps, One (1) pair of Police boot, various types of hard drugs, some police accoutrements, Four (4) live tortoise, large quantities of weeds suspected to be Indian hemp, and pieces of red cloths were recovered to the station.

After the successful raid, the operatives while leaving the hoodlums’ den were ambushed some distance away, by the hoodlums who engaged them in another gun duel. During the exchange of gun fire, the operatives were able to subdue the hoodlums and in the process Five (5) of them were neutralised. Unfortunately, three (3) police operatives sustained not life threatening injuries and were taken to a government hospital where they were treated.

The hoodlums realizing they have suffered a heavy defeat went for a reprisal attack in the villages, burning houses belonging to both serving and retired police officers and other security agencies. Furthermore, houses belonging to persons they suspect are informants to security agencies were equally burnt down.

Meanwhile, the community has been fortified with enough police operatives and other security officers to protect lives and properties while, efforts are on top gear to arrest the fleeing suspects.

The Commissioner of Police, Imo State Command, CP Mohammed Ahmed Barde, psc(+) commended the officers and men for their gallantry and appealed to the various communities in the State to form vigilante groups to complement the efforts of the police. He further called on the Hunters Association to collaborate with security agencies by giving them information on criminal hideouts observed in the bushes.

Finally, he advised that communities should not allow their areas to be used as safe haven for the commission of heinous crimes and to report suspicious activities or any person observed treating bullet wounds to the nearest police station or call the Command’s emergency numbers: 08034773600 or 08098880197.

CSP MICHAEL ABATTAM
POLICE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
FOR: COMMISSIONER OF POLICE
IMO STATE COMMAND.
Source Imo State Police Command
https://www.facebook.com/100069242288306/posts/pfbid02Hey2USrxiwTiQqoPybZNpZrRtZqMW72B82p33akubQ3bhpYkKRTDA6txi3fbAjfxl/

Re: Imo State Police Raid ESN Camp Kills 6 Terrorist PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
PHOTOS

1 Like

Re: Imo State Police Raid ESN Camp Kills 6 Terrorist PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2022
Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: Imo State Police Raid ESN Camp Kills 6 Terrorist PHOTOS by Princessogaraya(f): 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
Una go still gather nonsense snap

7 Likes

Re: Imo State Police Raid ESN Camp Kills 6 Terrorist PHOTOS by omenka(m): 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
IPOBidients, food is ready. Your compatriots have been taken out. Come pay your last respects and email profusely over the death of criminals and murderers.

Waiting.

Meanwhile, while you're busy doing that, make a little effort to moderate your lies and propaganda. Thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State Police Raid ESN Camp Kills 6 Terrorist PHOTOS by Emergingnation3(m): 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
Another useless propaganda from Fulani Jihadist government..

ESN don't use Dane gun or pump action, but AK47 and 49 .

grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Imo State Police Raid ESN Camp Kills 6 Terrorist PHOTOS by Boogyman557: 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2022
Holly Gram cool Na SCAM!

Although those KALA de hungry me to obtain!

but my old KALA still de special to me...

I just from ASHAWOO house de JAZZ back now..

The ASHAWOO BANI wey I NACK, she really do me justice!

She use her too legs take tie me!

My PREEK come de bend bend inside her TOTTO..

the TOTTO come de over sweet, e come be like say I no wear CONDOMM de NACK this girl..

She nearly CHOP off my PREEK wit her TOTTO..

my waist de pain me now..

I don reach house..

I don buy JEDI JEDI, mix am wit RAW WEED inside to drink..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Imo State Police Raid ESN Camp Kills 6 Terrorist PHOTOS by Wisetrue99: 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
Princessogaraya:
grin grin cheesy grin e dey hard them

Carry innocent

1 Like

Re: Imo State Police Raid ESN Camp Kills 6 Terrorist PHOTOS by Arespect10: 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
MNK and Peter Obi's boys on the lose
Re: Imo State Police Raid ESN Camp Kills 6 Terrorist PHOTOS by Princessogaraya(f): 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
Wisetrue99:

Carry innocent

I tired of them
Re: Imo State Police Raid ESN Camp Kills 6 Terrorist PHOTOS by AfricanColumbus: 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
Reserved.
Re: Imo State Police Raid ESN Camp Kills 6 Terrorist PHOTOS by Wisetrue99: 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
Princessogaraya:

wetin animals never see for this Buhari regime

Na innocent tortoise wey dey him own jeje them dey disturb like this grin grin grin

Tortoise: abeg leave them oooooo as long as them no accuse me of stealing money grin grin

Nonsense and ingredients

How will Nigeria ever recover Can we ever be the giant of Africa again

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Police Raid ESN Camp Kills 6 Terrorist PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
Wisetrue99:

Carry innocent

They are killing innocent unknown gunmen this is very bad o embarassed
Re: Imo State Police Raid ESN Camp Kills 6 Terrorist PHOTOS by Wisetrue99: 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

They are killing innocent unknown gunmen this is very bad o embarassed
grin grin grin wetin this one dey talk

SMH

1 Like

Re: Imo State Police Raid ESN Camp Kills 6 Terrorist PHOTOS by adekolaelect(m): 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
Princessogaraya:
That is the nonsense that your delector used your monthly contributions bought to kill your poeple in the Village.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Police Raid ESN Camp Kills 6 Terrorist PHOTOS by Princessogaraya(f): 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
adekolaelect:
That is the nonsense that your delector used your monthly contributions bought to kill your poeple in the Village.

I pity your brain,so you believe this trash

1 Like

Re: Imo State Police Raid ESN Camp Kills 6 Terrorist PHOTOS by Emergingnation3(m): 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
adekolaelect:
Says Afonja Muslim, skull mining terrorist....

You better face the ongoing skull mining and human organ harvesting in your region.

Chronic unity beggar..

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Police Raid ESN Camp Kills 6 Terrorist PHOTOS by KingKO22: 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
Killing MNK youths like chicken grin

Mazi Pandora Obituary is lessconcerned about your deaths

Kudos to our gallant Police.
We warned them not to follow the part of violence for disintegration but they refused now neither they can go out on Monday nor walk free at night for the fear of being cannibalized

Vote Cityboy if you want Monday sit at home to end in Beerfraud republic

1 Like

Re: Imo State Police Raid ESN Camp Kills 6 Terrorist PHOTOS by Emergingnation3(m): 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
KingKO22:
Killing MNK youths like chicken grin

Mazi Pandora Obituary is lessconcerned about your deaths

Kudos to our gallant Police.
We warned them not to follow the part of violence for disintegration but they refused now neither they can go out on Monday nor walk free at night for the fear of being cannibalized

Vote Cityboy if you want Monday sit at home to end in Beerfraud republic
Lol ! You mean the killings that only happen in the propaganda scripts of your Jihadist... grin grin

All this gullible unity beggars self... grin

No amount of propaganda that stop the imminent Biafra actualization..

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Police Raid ESN Camp Kills 6 Terrorist PHOTOS by adekolaelect(m): 9:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
Princessogaraya:

I pity your brain,so you believe this trash
you better pity yourselves before you point Fingers.You can't believe it but you can believe in one Froudster that using your monthly contribution to flex with women up and down

Re: Imo State Police Raid ESN Camp Kills 6 Terrorist PHOTOS by Naajjii: 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
grin grin
Re: Imo State Police Raid ESN Camp Kills 6 Terrorist PHOTOS by Arda1000(m): 9:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
Naajjii:
Thank you president Buhari, you are really helping nyamiri people by dealing ruthlessly with those Ipob Esn unknown gunmen terrorists. Even those nyamiri people do not appreciate all your effort. May Allah continue to give your strength.
.. walahi sense far from u grin

1 Like

Re: Imo State Police Raid ESN Camp Kills 6 Terrorist PHOTOS by RuddyFusion(m): 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
This looks more propaganda....innocent peps mulled down.....

1 Like

Re: Imo State Police Raid ESN Camp Kills 6 Terrorist PHOTOS by Naajjii: 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
Arda1000:
.. walahi sense far from u grin
One of them spotted!!
Re: Imo State Police Raid ESN Camp Kills 6 Terrorist PHOTOS by Machalla(m): 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Imo State Police Raid ESN Camp Kills 6 Terrorist PHOTOS by tillaman(m): 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo State Police Raid ESN Camp Kills 6 Terrorist PHOTOS by gidgiddy: 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
Someone should tell the Nigerian Police that anyone can get a Biafran flag, place it on the floor with some old guns, take picture and spin out any sort of statement

This sort of useless propaganda is only believed by fools who do not know what sort of liers the Nigerian security agencies are

If you say you raided a camp, take pictures of the camp and show us

If you say you subdued armed hoodlums, tell us how you did, not just say you did it

If you say you killed someone, show us the body and the circumstances of death

We all know that the security agencies have large storage of disused guns, seized from various operations over the years, including their own that no longer works.

We all know that the security agents sieze Biafran flags wherever they see it

So for the security agents to go and get guns and Biafran flags everyone already knows they have, take pictures of them, and dish out statement anyone can write.......

These guys must think everyone is foolish

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Police Raid ESN Camp Kills 6 Terrorist PHOTOS by Machalla(m): 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Na SCAM!

the TOTTO come de over sweet, e come be like say I no wear CONDOMM de NACK this girl..

I don reach house..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Lol u be werey o.

Manchi shoilin well well make any banni no fall your preektolin...
U still reach house go mix weed with Jedi Jedi. U wan kill yourself? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Imo State Police Raid ESN Camp Kills 6 Terrorist PHOTOS by PeterObi4LP: 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Another useless propaganda from Fulani Jihadist government..

ESN don't use Dane gun or pump action, but AK47 and 49 .

grin grin

Don't mind the e.diot posting rubish about Ipob. The OP is trying so hard to justify is 30k monthly pay. I have said it here countless times ESN don't use pump action or local guns. But AK-47 and AK 49.

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Police Raid ESN Camp Kills 6 Terrorist PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Na SCAM!

I don reach house..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
when will you have brain?

Re: Imo State Police Raid ESN Camp Kills 6 Terrorist PHOTOS by nazicartel(m): 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
Wipe them off this earth..... But wait ooo. From the pictures of those boys I have seen. They are always with Ak47 and other assault riffles. Why are they showing us Dane guns. Okayy.. let's say the Police removed the assault riffles and presented the Dane guns..

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: "Obi Will Get Substantial Votes," APC Governor Reveals / Seven Governors To Decamp To Labour Party Before December 2022 / This Is Abiriba, Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.