Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

How Did You Feel When You Discovered That Clean Toilet At Work? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Did You Feel When You Discovered That Clean Toilet At Work? (226 Views)

How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? / 13 Amazing Houseplants That Clean The Air / Python Bites Man's Dick As He Sits On The Toilet In Thailand (Graphic Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Feel When You Discovered That Clean Toilet At Work? by kremlin01(m): 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2022
Hi everyone,

This might sound wired to some but somehow I believe I am not in this feeling alone so I thought I share.

So.. I am promising youth who is very conscious of hygiene and cleanliness is a turn on for me. I find it difficult sharing toilet with other people and as such do not use public WC �, I make absolutely sure that I do all my business at home before leaving for anywhere and on some days I keep my business to myself until I get back home to my nice and comfy WC.
But as I grew older and the need to hustle more, spend odd hours away from my comfort zone .. I knew I had to adapt or end up in the hospital some day.

So one of my daily rituals is to handle my business at the White House in the mornings but since I often work early shifts it has become close to impossible to perform my usual rituals daily. Wherever I go to work, I find myself hunting for that clean toilet that people rarely use or I try to know the cleaning schedule for the toilets at work so I can conduct business just after it has been cleaned � .

It feel so excited to use a freshly cleaned toilet..
Am I nuts to feel this way or are there other like me out here.

Please be kind in your comments.. lol
Re: How Did You Feel When You Discovered That Clean Toilet At Work? by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 11:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
A purging stomach doesn't select toilet to do business with.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Listen To Flute Music Daily? / How To Regrow Penis And Breast After Puberty Age / Do These And Say Bye Bye To Ulcer Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.