Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,207 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

Peter Obi Now National Project, Says Ohanaeze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Now National Project, Says Ohanaeze (13536 Views)

Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day / Open-grazing: Uzodinma Will Be Excommunicated In Igboland, Says Ohanaeze Ndigbo / FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Now National Project, Says Ohanaeze by Throwback: 5:16am On Aug 27, 2022
Was a campaign for Presidency supposed to be sectional?
Re: Peter Obi Now National Project, Says Ohanaeze by Staphylococcus: 5:18am On Aug 27, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

Are all nuts tight up there?

I heard that staph do actually affects the brain. Relax when Peter Obi becomes your president next year it will be more affordable for you to get yourself

Peter Obi become President?

Too much video games has made you to start believing in impossibilities

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Now National Project, Says Ohanaeze by sammirano: 5:19am On Aug 27, 2022
If obi comes third in the election, e no go make sense. His natural habitat is 4th position

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Now National Project, Says Ohanaeze by shortgun(m): 5:19am On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Comedians!

South-East project!

National project that chicken out of PDP grin grin grin

If men were to be listed, Peter Obi will not make list.

The likes Of Osinbajo, Ameachi and Wike are typical example of the "MAN" God created. They fought till the finish line!

And here we are, calling someone who chickened out when it mattered the most, and had to go opt for a kindergarten party where he could automatically secure a ticket!

Is that what you call a National project? National project that could not survive stiff competition in the midst of power brokers!
Have you ever heard of a strategy used in business, military and politics called strategic foresight?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Now National Project, Says Ohanaeze by WhatCanIsay(m): 5:21am On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Peter Obi become President?

Too much video games has made you to start believing in impossibilities

My dear, I know you are all about marijuana and video games... Something makes you run away from the realities of life. Don't worry, you aren't alone, APC has made many youths like you to be the same. Light is at the end of the tunnel for you; Peter Obi is there for you.
Re: Peter Obi Now National Project, Says Ohanaeze by Staphylococcus: 5:22am On Aug 27, 2022
shortgun:

Have you ever heard of a strategy used in business, military and politics called strategic foresight?

If you did mention the word strategy, then you should agree with me that Peter’s political strategy is the worst ever known to mankind
Re: Peter Obi Now National Project, Says Ohanaeze by Staphylococcus: 5:23am On Aug 27, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

My dear, I know you are all about marijuana and video games... Something makes you run away from the realities of life. Don't worry, you aren't alone, APC has made many youths like you to be the same. Light is at the end of the tunnel for you; Peter Obi is there for you.

You are using emotions to deny yourself of reality!
Re: Peter Obi Now National Project, Says Ohanaeze by Venymen(m): 5:25am On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Comedians!

South-East project!

The likes Of Osinbajo, Ameachi and Wike are typical example of the "MAN" God created. They fought till the finish line!

And here we are, calling someone who chickened out when it mattered the most, and had to go opt for a kindergarten party where he could automatically secure a ticket!

Is that what you call a National project? National project that could not survive stiff competition in the midst of power brokers!
you are part of Nigerias problem people's like u don't need to stay with humans,you supposed dey bush with cows
Re: Peter Obi Now National Project, Says Ohanaeze by 1bunne4lif(m): 5:33am On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Comedians!

South-East project!

I think the staff you're carrying around has entered your brain, you need medical help
Re: Peter Obi Now National Project, Says Ohanaeze by 1bunne4lif(m): 5:36am On Aug 27, 2022
ifihearam:
Peter obi is a political fraudster.,

YOU CANNOT SILENCE ME WITH TRIBALISM OR NEPOTISM!!!

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

If no be say person get strong mind na so dem wan repackage Obi give person.

Obi of 13months doctors strike in Anambra. 13!
Obi of Akwuzu SARS. Unalloyed ter**rorism
Obi that did not employ teachers in Anambra for 8years
Obi that did not develope Awka in 8 years
Obi that did not employ civil servants in Anambra for 8years
Obi that his driver was caught with 250m cash in Lagos
Obi that does not own any investment in Anambra, no supermarket, no warehouse

Obi of massive kid*napping.
Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 6months Anambra State Univ strike.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of 7years no LGA election. 7years!
Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi of no signature infrastructure. Non!
Obi anti-infrastructure.
Obi wey carry state money put for family business.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc
Revd Barr Christian Nwachukwu
Cry me a River. Work for your money boy, but posterity will has its say. Ewu Gambia
Re: Peter Obi Now National Project, Says Ohanaeze by 1bunne4lif(m): 5:38am On Aug 27, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
Obiano is far better than my father 100%
Check this out

https://www.nairaland.com/7043711/did-obiano-work
you mean better than your father? Good
Re: Peter Obi Now National Project, Says Ohanaeze by Staphylococcus: 5:38am On Aug 27, 2022
1bunne4lif:
I think the staff you're carrying around has entered your brain, you need medical help

Thanks for letting me know
Re: Peter Obi Now National Project, Says Ohanaeze by excell0001: 5:39am On Aug 27, 2022
[quote author=Staphylococcus post=116096938]

Have you ever smoked Thailand and abuse drinking omo detergents mix with he goat urine? na una keep 9ja bad like these, what you desire on nigeria before fall on you, when ever mother nature bring opportunity That you are competent to handled let an incompetent persons take such opportunity to your forth generation ,until dem get sense. i be you no go like make nigerian's wey japa come back they beg us for job and oyibo be your gate man and chef if nigeria don better. full niger delta persons me I like better things for all nigerians to enjoy. vote wisely☺
Re: Peter Obi Now National Project, Says Ohanaeze by 1bunne4lif(m): 5:42am On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Thanks for letting me know
all enablers of evil for personal gains like you will go down for Nigeria to rise above the ashes. Like I'll always say, posterity is always waiting
Re: Peter Obi Now National Project, Says Ohanaeze by Bobloco: 6:02am On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Comedians!

South-East project!

.....and are made to lick their wounds having fought to the so called finish line
Re: Peter Obi Now National Project, Says Ohanaeze by Staphylococcus: 6:09am On Aug 27, 2022
Bobloco:

.....and are made to lick their wounds having fought to the so called finish line

That`s a MAN!

They knew it was worth fighting for on that platform, cos they were core realist!

Will you ever compare them to Peter who decamped to an orphanage?

Hello! History will never forget Wike, Ameachi and Osinbajo.
Re: Peter Obi Now National Project, Says Ohanaeze by Prinzzy5: 6:10am On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Comedians!

South-East project!

I always say it that you guys analysis, in a bid to discredit Peter Obi, is always faulty.
Only a man with confidence, who knows what he has to offer, would leave an 'almighty' party like the PDP to join an erstwhile irrelevant party.
You want to compare Osibanjo to Peter Obi when talking about a man with balls? Or Amaechi, who was disgraced and people shouting 'Amaechi leave that place!!' during the primaries to Peter Obi?

And talking about 'WHEN IT MATTERED MOST?!!' Again, your analysis is flawed.
Actually, Peter Obi left the PDP 'when it mattered most' and now, has become something of a nightmare to the PDP and APC, even though they try to deny it.
H.E. Peter Obi has since been on the lips of these two parties. Attacks, even from an insignificant candidate like Sowore, have been and is still coming.

What other definition can you give to a national project than this man? Remember: Only a real man knows when the situation is not favourable and makes a decision on the best possible alternative.
Between Osibanjo, Amaechi and Obi, there is no gainsaying that Peter Obi checks all the lists of a real man.
Re: Peter Obi Now National Project, Says Ohanaeze by Prinzzy5: 6:13am On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:

That`s a MAN!

They knew it was worth fighting for on that platform, cos they were core realist!

Lol
You miss the whole point.

Rather, history will not forget a man who stood up against the 'two' giant parties in a general election, giving them a run for their money.
History will not forget a man who revived hope and has decreased the long existing voters' apathy (check the Analysis of the INEC voters registration for better understanding).
This is a man people will never forget.

Surely Wike, Amaechi and Osibanjo would be in the books of history. But Peter Obi's chapters would definitely be longer. grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Now National Project, Says Ohanaeze by gigabyte13: 6:14am On Aug 27, 2022
Like the lgbos want to become president of the ZOO.....
I no get
Wertin do BIAFRA....
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ok, biafra will continue after Obi loss the 2023 election..... Ok
I understand now
AWON WEREY
U WANT TO GOVERN WHAT YOU HATE BEING A PART OF .
Which kind fraudulent act pass like this

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Now National Project, Says Ohanaeze by Bobloco: 6:14am On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:

That`s a MAN!

Peter Obi has become a national project

Peter Obi is the reason you sleep and wake up on nairaland spamming every thread with Agbado induced comments

Please go and treat your STD infested Monika
Re: Peter Obi Now National Project, Says Ohanaeze by okorogodwin4(m): 6:17am On Aug 27, 2022
Obi is better than the bullion van criminal
Re: Peter Obi Now National Project, Says Ohanaeze by Staphylococcus: 6:18am On Aug 27, 2022
Bobloco:

Peter Obi has become a national project

Peter Obi is the reason you sleep and wake up on nairaland spamming every thread with Agbado induced comments

Please go and treat your STD infested Monika

Please retract your statement!

I demand an apology from you and could take legal action.

Peter Obi is a comedian in the class of Alibaba, Basket Mouth and AY, not a national project!
Re: Peter Obi Now National Project, Says Ohanaeze by yusufmurry: 6:22am On Aug 27, 2022
I am yet to see a socio-cultural group disorganised like Ohaneze. Different groups within one organisation endoring different party and politicians.

Yet I haven't seen or heard Oduduwa or Arewa group endoring other candidates outside their cultural constituencies.

Igbos, very selfish group of people. An average Igbo man is ready to sell or sabotage his brother for selfish gain

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Now National Project, Says Ohanaeze by Bobloco: 6:24am On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Please retract your statement!

I demand an apology from you and could take legal action.

Peter Obi is a comedian in the class of Alibaba, Basket Mouth and AY, not a national project!

Hmmmmm
I am here to convince you to retrace your steps.... where you are now is leading you to destruction

In all honesty and sincerity Staphylococcus, are you happy with the way APC have governed this country in the past seven years
Re: Peter Obi Now National Project, Says Ohanaeze by naijapips04: 6:25am On Aug 27, 2022
donaldking100:

Why are you people so bothered about Obi and his votes?
No be ment be dat?
Concentrate on whichever ancestor you are supporting na.
Obi no get structure, Obi is irrelevant but Una dey get sleepless nights over this same man.
I don't think any other presidential canditate has been attacked the way they have been attacking Obi.
All these propaganda will not help y'all at this time.
Your ancestors had all the time and resources to do right by Nigerians but did not.
Now the youth are woke and ready to take back this country.
Obi 's presidential ambition s a movement, & Nobody can stop a moving train.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

Peter Obi is an ancestor too. 61 year old ancestor.
Re: Peter Obi Now National Project, Says Ohanaeze by eguarojeona: 6:26am On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Hello!

You will be losing with Obi!

I can guarantee you that!
I love your tears.Lol
Re: Peter Obi Now National Project, Says Ohanaeze by Staphylococcus: 6:26am On Aug 27, 2022
Bobloco:

Hmmmmm
I am here to convince you to retrace your steps.... where you are now is leading you to destruction

In all honesty and sincerity Staphylococcus, are you happy with the way APC have governed this country in the past seven years

I am not happy!

But whenever my pains meets with reality, I always try to be truthful!
Re: Peter Obi Now National Project, Says Ohanaeze by jrusky(m): 6:28am On Aug 27, 2022
Ohanashit point of correction obi is never a national project he is just a presidential candidate with some propagandist miscreants who are mentally deranged.

Obi is ipigs project which will never stand in Nigera so will you pls shut da f u c k and keep quiet?

A pretending separatist sympathiser national project

A deadly stingy man a national project?

A man who his son stepped on our flag a national project?

A man who owned 70% in Hero beer a full Biafra brewery?

A man with arsonist, bulliers, mockers, threatening merchants followers a national project?

Head dey pain all of you. National project my a s s....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Now National Project, Says Ohanaeze by ogbonti: 6:29am On Aug 27, 2022
Omonieme:
Mtcheew. How's Obi any different from Tinubu and Atiku? All of them are the same and the joke is on his supporters. Obi is different yen yen yen but the different Obi is going up and down seeking for the support of people he's different from to achieve his political goals. Wo, as I said, Obi is not different from any other Nigerian politician. Cold breakfast awaits anyone who believes any of these people will bring the desired change. Universities are shut for over 6 months. How many times has Obi tried to use his influence to address this issue? Same with Atiku and Tinubu. Omoor, Make I face my hustle abeg. I get cars for sale.... The Camry is my personal ride and I Wan sell am. Click on my profile and see it and other auto I've got for sale

ennnn Obi no good we like him he is a lesser thief than tinubu and atiku

go rest
Re: Peter Obi Now National Project, Says Ohanaeze by Bobloco: 6:30am On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:

I am not happy!

But whenever my pains meets with reality, I always try to be truthful!

Your pains have met with reality, and you are truthfully convinced that Tinubu is the best at the moment
Re: Peter Obi Now National Project, Says Ohanaeze by Staphylococcus: 6:34am On Aug 27, 2022
Bobloco:

Your pains have met with reality, and you are truthfully convinced that Tinubu is the best at the moment

Its not always the best! He who has the best chances!

You cannot be wasting time on impossibilities!

You have to align with the better and most powerful devil!
Re: Peter Obi Now National Project, Says Ohanaeze by Bobloco: 6:36am On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Its not always the best! He who has the best chances!

You cannot be wasting time on impossibilities!

You have to align with the better and most powerful devil!

Tinubu got the least chance to become president
Know this and know peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Completes And Switch On Zungeru Hydro Power Plant , Adds 624 MW To Grid / Jonathan And Sambo To Buy 2 Bullet Proof Cars @ 280 Million Naira!. / Nduka Obaigbena Surrenders To EFCC For Questioning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.