Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,143 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Davido Shows Of Wads Of Dollars In Private Jet, On His Way To Vegas - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shows Of Wads Of Dollars In Private Jet, On His Way To Vegas (60288 Views)

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday / Celebrities Flaunt Wads Of "Burna Notes" At Burna Boy Listening Party In Lagos / Kcee Display Wads Of Dollars On His Car Seat, Celebrities React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shows Of Wads Of Dollars In Private Jet, On His Way To Vegas by tishbite42: 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
OBO
Re: Davido Shows Of Wads Of Dollars In Private Jet, On His Way To Vegas by Sucre6: 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2022
If you encounter this guy one on one you will know he's so humble, fame no dey shake am

4 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Of Wads Of Dollars In Private Jet, On His Way To Vegas by rocknation62(m): 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2022
kunki90:
Fiverr accounts needed
Quote me

Available
Re: Davido Shows Of Wads Of Dollars In Private Jet, On His Way To Vegas by Asour: 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2022
God1000:
This is how they corrupt and push young people into wrongdoing, we're not interested in seeing his wealth abeg

Seeing the funds of the wealthy should spur one,
not drive one to crime.

Would working in Chicken Republic drive one to steal cooked chicken?

Would working in a Bank's bulk room(Vault) cause one to steal money?

Then why does seeing money shown off cause a youth to take to crime?

8 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Of Wads Of Dollars In Private Jet, On His Way To Vegas by zhirkovrado(m): 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
Baddest for a reason!
Re: Davido Shows Of Wads Of Dollars In Private Jet, On His Way To Vegas by paradigmshift(m): 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2022
justicechichex:
Celebrity lifestyle. OBO still the biggest when it comes to the african scene.
he dn fall.. burna boy is number 1 then wiz followed by davido
Re: Davido Shows Of Wads Of Dollars In Private Jet, On His Way To Vegas by bepositive11: 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
A big round of applause for you!!! I like this guy but his insensitivity is too much! His parents should have taught him to be humble. I don't understand how someone can get pleasure showing off to those who don't have. He's extremely deficient in empathy.

God1000:
This is how they corrupt and push young people into wrongdoing, we're not interested in seeing his wealth abeg, he should keep it to himself.

Displaying your wealth every now and then in a country where over 100 million people live in abject poverty is the height of insensitivity, our politicians do this as well.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Shows Of Wads Of Dollars In Private Jet, On His Way To Vegas by bigtt76(f): 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
Props undecided

StagethemTVee:
Afrobeat Artiste Davido "Sits Strong" in a private Jet while counting and showing off wads of dollar bills he intends to spend at Las Vegas.

Davido nicknamed Omo Baba Olowo, OBO(meaning child of a wealthy father) who is one of ghe wealthiest artistes in Nigeria has shown again why he is rightly so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrXtsm9I49k

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Of Wads Of Dollars In Private Jet, On His Way To Vegas by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
Chai this don jazzy new artist na we'rey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5CTztU1Dog

StagethemTVee:
Afrobeat Artiste Davido "Sits Strong" in a private Jet while counting and showing off wads of dollar bills he intends to spend at Las Vegas.

Davido nicknamed Omo Baba Olowo, OBO(meaning child of a wealthy father) who is one of ghe wealthiest artistes in Nigeria has shown again why he is rightly so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrXtsm9I49k

Re: Davido Shows Of Wads Of Dollars In Private Jet, On His Way To Vegas by gloryman91: 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2022
Idiots Igbos will continue blaming Buhari and Asiwaju for this money laundering now.

Owo Igbo continue.

Devilish money.
Re: Davido Shows Of Wads Of Dollars In Private Jet, On His Way To Vegas by BenjaminDomer: 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
Mastakija:
Reason why some ppl dey always do yahoo
The girl for this drawing go Sabi suck dick oh! kiss
Re: Davido Shows Of Wads Of Dollars In Private Jet, On His Way To Vegas by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
God1000:
This is how they corrupt and push young people into wrongdoing, we're not interested in seeing his wealth abeg, he should keep it to himself.

Displaying your wealth every now and then in a country where over 100 million people live in abject poverty is the height of insensitivity, our politicians do this as well.

calm down bro. It's his money!

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Of Wads Of Dollars In Private Jet, On His Way To Vegas by Yankee101: 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
And when you get mugged you go say na evil?
Re: Davido Shows Of Wads Of Dollars In Private Jet, On His Way To Vegas by Mackenzie12(m): 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
paradigmshift:
he dn fall.. burna boy is number 1 then wiz followed by davido
Was he ever number one? I doubt.
Re: Davido Shows Of Wads Of Dollars In Private Jet, On His Way To Vegas by timisquare82(m): 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
[quote author=opalu post=116114208]Come and buy land. We sell land as small as 150sqm that is Quater plot. You dont need a full plot of land to become a LANDLORD. With this plan, you can become a Landlord faster than u imagine. Check my signature to reach me[/quote which state?
Re: Davido Shows Of Wads Of Dollars In Private Jet, On His Way To Vegas by OperationalVehi: 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2022
OBO na baba.
OBO bless your boy
Re: Davido Shows Of Wads Of Dollars In Private Jet, On His Way To Vegas by SmartPolician: 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2022
justicechichex:
Celebrity lifestyle. OBO still the biggest when it comes to the african scene.

No Nigerian musician has more hit songs like Davido. This guy's blessed.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Of Wads Of Dollars In Private Jet, On His Way To Vegas by Originalsly: 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2022
God1000:

This is how they corrupt and push young people into wrongdoing.

Davido is one of the most influential persons to youths in Africa.... and this is how he uses his influence... to corrupt their minds.

BTW .... rich is what he is... wealthy he is not.
Re: Davido Shows Of Wads Of Dollars In Private Jet, On His Way To Vegas by anyilalaz: 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2022
God1000:

That is why Sadio Mané is my man any day twice on Saturday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shows Of Wads Of Dollars In Private Jet, On His Way To Vegas by God1000(m): 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2022
anyilalaz:

That is why Sadio Mané is my man any day twice on Saturday.
exactly, thanks for reminding me.

I posted about sadio mane some time ago

4 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Of Wads Of Dollars In Private Jet, On His Way To Vegas by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2022
There is insecurity everywhere in Nigeria.No one is safe.If bandits kidnap you even Buhari cannot order the security to rescue you because they are his brothers.This is uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Of Wads Of Dollars In Private Jet, On His Way To Vegas by GeneralPula: 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2022
BigIyanga:
Faking foreign accent….. but cant say ‘h’ome boy… omeboy lol..

How can you say Davido that was birth in USA is faking accent?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Of Wads Of Dollars In Private Jet, On His Way To Vegas by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
grin
The kinda guy many Nigerians girls out there wish to date/marry

Una better go strip buck naked and protest against bad government make Naija better or better still vote Peter Obi in the next election make national wealth go round in all sectors so the common man fit get change for pocket
Re: Davido Shows Of Wads Of Dollars In Private Jet, On His Way To Vegas by clothingonline(m): 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
This guy davido enjoy life so good he is rich no doubt

Turkey shirt 4
Jeans 6.5

Re: Davido Shows Of Wads Of Dollars In Private Jet, On His Way To Vegas by olamike02: 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
God1000:

In Senegal, Sadio mane is transforming his village into beautiful town with lot's of empowerment programs, our celebrities do the opposite in Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/7187821/sadio-mane-transforming-village-into

How do you know, like my former landlord will say,a porous brain. Who has benefited from this one . Smh
Re: Davido Shows Of Wads Of Dollars In Private Jet, On His Way To Vegas by Yomzy08: 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2022
kunki90:
Fiverr accounts needed
Quote me
How much you got
Re: Davido Shows Of Wads Of Dollars In Private Jet, On His Way To Vegas by madjune(m): 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
He sure has talent in his area but, I'm not sure this guy will ever act his age or even at 40, if he would be mature.
Re: Davido Shows Of Wads Of Dollars In Private Jet, On His Way To Vegas by saajus: 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
Nigerians will keep shouting Govt everyday but most of us that God bless a little bit are not giving back to the country. Not everything beautiful in advanced nations is done by the Govt. In fact, their education system survives on endowerment cos education is so expensive to leave it alone in the hands of Govt. How many Nigerians give back to their Alma Mater? We need a lot of reorientation. Many Nigerians don't love Nigeria. We and black in general are going nowhere with our present mindset.

God1000:

In Senegal, Sadio mane is transforming his village into beautiful town with lot's of empowerment programs, our celebrities do the opposite in Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/7187821/sadio-mane-transforming-village-into

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Of Wads Of Dollars In Private Jet, On His Way To Vegas by planetx: 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
Reignvisa7:
100% visa application guaranteed 7slots available hurry now and call 081::63::83::85::69 for more information. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 081::63::83::85::69
What is a two year US working visa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani's Staff Massages Her Chest During Spa Session / Who Is Linda Ikeji's Ex-Boyfriend She Is Engaged To? / Sina Rambo Adeleke Weds In Court (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.