Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:21 PM

BREAKING: Wike's Camp Requests Ayu's Acquiescence During Meeting With PDP Presid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Wike's Camp Requests Ayu's Acquiescence During Meeting With PDP Presid (312 Views)

Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures / Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) / Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Wike's Camp Requests Ayu's Acquiescence During Meeting With PDP Presid by Newsbest(f): 6:19am On Aug 27, 2022
BREAKING: Wike's Camp Requests Ayu's Acquiescence During Meeting With PDP presidential candidates, Atiku

The camp of Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State has reportedly asked for the resignation of the National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Senator Iyorchia Ayu.

Reports had it that the Wike camp made the demand during the meeting between the presidential candidate of the PDP and the Rivers governor.

The allies of the governor said the resignation of the PDP chairman is the only way to resolve the rift between Atiku and Wike and move the party forward.

They described Ayu as a divisive figure, stating that he would need to step down for there to be harmony in the opposition party.

Click the below link to read full details:

https://rovingupdates.com/breaking-wikes-camp-requests-ayus-acquiescence-during-meeting-with-pdp-presidential-candidates-atiku/
Re: BREAKING: Wike's Camp Requests Ayu's Acquiescence During Meeting With PDP Presid by chrisxxx(m): 6:32am On Aug 27, 2022
The way to go and not to go . Ayu was supposed to be an umpire but obviously showed a vested interest during the primaries. He should go.
However Ayu can only resign when PDP wins the presidential election with Atiku a fellow northerner not just primary. What about if Atiku doesn't win when Ayu has resigned? I would want to work with a party Chairman I trust so that what happened in 2015 will not repeat itself. I mean Muazu and Jonathan where Muazu was out of Nigeria on the day of the presidential election. Atiku was part of that grand plan and he is very much afraid of Karma.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Conniving With Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen Terrorizing Eastern Ni / Tinubu Doesn't Have This Level Of Energy Again Vote Wisely / Where Is Obi Interview With CNN? I Looked E'rywhere, Can't Find It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.