Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Learn The Amazing Benefits Of Reading Sober Quotes While On Your Recovery. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Learn The Amazing Benefits Of Reading Sober Quotes While On Your Recovery. (114 Views)

Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo / 550lbs To 210lbs: See The Amazing Weight Loss Of This Woman (Photos) / See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn The Amazing Benefits Of Reading Sober Quotes While On Your Recovery. by Intei: 7:09am On Aug 27, 2022
I’d like to believe that reading quotes are a good habit provided that you read sober quotes rather than so-called quotes. Studies show that some people are very wise but they do not express wisdom simply because they do not study these sober quotes. Different people see quotes from different viewpoints.

As you may already know, sober quotes or other wisdom quotes are nothing else but concise sentences that teach you deep messages. How far do like to read quotes? There is no denying that people who read quotes know their limits when doing something or dealing with something challenging. It seems that quotes cover different topics, but in fact, they cover different life experiences that people suffer during their lifespans. This is why they are instructive and come from other people.

It would not be wrong to say that quotes can make your life without any doubts and concerns. The above is a great collection of enlightening and inspiring quotes that you must read even though we may agree to differ. These are the same quotes that have made me a happy and successful guy in life otherwise I was not sober and successful back in the day.

No use of reading quotes just for quotes
I mean to say that there is no use in reading quotes just for quotes unless you try to put them into action so that they can work wonders for you in your real, practical life. What’s more, reading quotes is a good habit! I’m a successful and happy woman simply because I’m used to reading quotes – without wishing to sound conceited.

I know a lot of people including my friends, relatives, and colleagues have changed their lives by making it a habit to read the sober quotes linked above. Again, but without wishing to sound conceited, credit goes to me that I advised them to read the sober quotes as and when they are free. So, they put it into action, and now, they are different people in a positive sense, so the same may be the case with you.

Interest in reading the same quotes several times

Though I advised my friends and colleagues, I later discovered that their friends and colleagues as well take interest in reading the same quotes several times. It means that people need motivation from something and quotes are the best, tried, and tested means of that! In addition to motivation, what I get from the quotes is very unique and it is ambition.

Though it was a thing of the past, as I have achieved my ambition through those sober quotes, so it is a misconception that the sober quotes are all about making you feel and look sober, and that’s about it, while the opposite is true. When talking about how the quotes can work on your mind and body; it would not be an exaggeration to maintain that the quotes can awaken inner strength, faith, and hope in quote readers like you and me.

(1) (Reply)

What Position Does Leukocyte Count Engage In Identifying Prostatitis? / Best Plastic Surgeon In Mumbai - Best Cosmetic Surgeon In Mumbai / 3 Home Treatment For Ear Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.