Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,002 members, 7,845,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

EFCC Arrests 10 Internet fraud Suspects In Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 10 Internet fraud Suspects In Abuja (20245 Views)

EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. / EFCC Arrests Medical Doctor, 17 Other Alleged Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri / EFCC Arrests 10 Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Internet fraud Suspects In Abuja by Lordofalmajiri(f): 7:36am On Aug 27, 2022
tuoyoojo:
Wait o
People still dey do yahoo yahoo

I think say all the clients don wise up o

As pa no body dey pick again

Because I hear say sapa dey wire yahoo boys now
Lol , remember this proverb.
" Since the birds have learnt how to fly without perching, the hunter has also learned how to shoot without missing it's target" cool cool

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Internet fraud Suspects In Abuja by Passionate888: 7:36am On Aug 27, 2022
I think say EFCC no dey arrest for Abuja because them no know who be who?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Internet fraud Suspects In Abuja by OscarDboss: 7:38am On Aug 27, 2022
Discountsempai:

After, you guys will complain about how Nigeria passport gets you suspected of being a criminal.

Better for EFCC to put an end to this nonsense. It is not right to live off other people's toil and sweat.
Oga Ghana , benin Republics plus senegal n some other Africa country have yahoo boys but there passports get level pass our own ,so if Efcc like make dem raid everyday until December it will not make our passport better until they do the man things ,the country don scatter my guy
Na only boys them dey arrest and the man thieves dey scam Nigerians
In China so far u are not stealing from them and you are staying there and spending money there , they no send you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Internet fraud Suspects In Abuja by DOTian: 7:39am On Aug 27, 2022
These EFCC rats are going to create a bigger problem with their lopsided fight against corruption. This is exactly the kind of thing that happened in Mexico where a corrupt political establishment started a corrupt war against drug Lords and the drug Lords started to fight back. Today Mexico is literally a war zone. When you want to fight corruption, fight it generally and with no fear or favor. A lopsided fight against corruption creates a victim complex in certain quarters and helps prepare the ground for corruption to fight back

9 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Internet fraud Suspects In Abuja by vickydevoka(m): 7:40am On Aug 27, 2022
tuoyoojo:
Wait o

Maga no de finish

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Internet fraud Suspects In Abuja by Greatdand007(m): 7:43am On Aug 27, 2022
tuoyoojo:
Wait o

Forget boys still Dey collect money o do you know how much I don collect this year lasan I made millions
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Internet fraud Suspects In Abuja by OgaDeyVex: 7:44am On Aug 27, 2022
Umsworld:
cheesy
The guy with armless telling God that he's gonna repent after escaping this without imprisonment grin

Meanwhile:Quit illegal!! Na d main reason why OGADEYVEX

Oga Just Dey Vex Since Today

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Internet fraud Suspects In Abuja by Discountsempai: 7:45am On Aug 27, 2022
OscarDboss:

Oga Ghana , benin Republics plus senegal n some other Africa country have yahoo boys but there passports get level pass our own ,so if Efcc like make dem raid everyday until December it will not make our passport better until they do the man things ,the country don scatter my guy
Na only boys them dey arrest and the man thieves dey scam Nigerians
In China so far u are not stealing from them and you are staying there and spending money there , they no send you

Well, don't excuse crime...plus Ghana too as well as other countries get disgraced too as a result of their yahoo boys. You jiust don't read about it....

Plus, if you were their target, you won't be so sanguine.

Finally, anytime they want to arrest politicians, you Nigerians will come out and cry persecution, while people who believe they should be prosecuted, whatever the tribe, are castigated for holding that view...why won't they never ever get into a courtroom.?

They are evil, and they deserve every punishment they get. Full stop.
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Internet fraud Suspects In Abuja by November24(f): 7:48am On Aug 27, 2022
Daguccizgreat:
The trend continues

The Mod that banned me from January till yesterday because I called mannabbgrills"zombie" may your next 7 months be enveloped in total crisis and frustrations

Amen
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Internet fraud Suspects In Abuja by arewaboy01(m): 7:52am On Aug 27, 2022
Daguccizgreat:
The trend continues

The Mod that banned me from January till yesterday because I called mannabbgrills"zombie" may your next 7 months be enveloped in total crisis and frustrations
�������
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Internet fraud Suspects In Abuja by Lexxxyy: 8:08am On Aug 27, 2022
Men dem don see shege for efcc hand... No rest for the wicked
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Internet fraud Suspects In Abuja by 360Master: 8:09am On Aug 27, 2022
This is their agender to end corruption agenda. Wow!! shocked grin ; grin ; ; :DDDD
grin
This nation has indeed gone to the dogs.

How about the Buhari and APC/PDP politicians who collectively loot the country blind since the past 8 years?
Many of those people lined of ther never pick 1 kobo like this…and EFCC come dey scam dem bayiii… OMO!
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Internet fraud Suspects In Abuja by detectivejones: 8:10am On Aug 27, 2022
Ninety-nine days for yahoo boys one day for Efcc.
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Internet fraud Suspects In Abuja by Aromeh360: 8:17am On Aug 27, 2022
Discountsempai:

After, you guys will complain about how Nigeria passport gets you suspected of being a criminal.

Better for EFCC to put an end to this nonsense. It is not right to live off other people's toil and sweat.

Wahala 4 who wan fly out
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Internet fraud Suspects In Abuja by emmyluizzz: 8:17am On Aug 27, 2022
so these boys no dey ever wear shoe....
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Internet fraud Suspects In Abuja by Enyimbamercedes: 8:19am On Aug 27, 2022
Daguccizgreat:
The trend continues

Amen… I can never see a prayer and not say amen
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Internet fraud Suspects In Abuja by tuoyoojo(m): 8:21am On Aug 27, 2022
Greatdand007:

Forget boys still Dey collect money o do you know how much I don collect this year lasan I made millions

Hian!!
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Internet fraud Suspects In Abuja by malvisguy212: 8:29am On Aug 27, 2022
Osumaadura:
I’m still waiting for an arrest to be made in Northern NIGERIA.
Northerners don't scam. there work is homosexual
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Internet fraud Suspects In Abuja by NeckingNgulping(m): 8:41am On Aug 27, 2022
Daguccizgreat:
That dude is on a long thing. His life will never amount to anything good for the evil he supports

Amen!!!
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Internet fraud Suspects In Abuja by Firstson33(m): 8:41am On Aug 27, 2022
Are they no fraudsters in northern Nigerian, why is this country so messed up, I read ironically from one open confession from a top politician how the northern nigeria are making plans to islamize nigeria and since they know how rich and powerful the southern Nigerian youth are they decided to used efcc to weaken the southern youths and politicians.
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Internet fraud Suspects In Abuja by Firstson33(m): 8:42am On Aug 27, 2022
Daguccizgreat:
That dude is on a long thing. His life will never amount to anything good for the evil he supports
buhari failed in his plot to Islamize nigeria, and we don’t vote rightly I don’t think tinubu would fail as well.
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Internet fraud Suspects In Abuja by Cognitivereason: 8:44am On Aug 27, 2022
Osumaadura:
I’m still waiting for an arrest to be made in Northern NIGERIA.
is Abuja in southern Nigeria? undecided undecided
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Internet fraud Suspects In Abuja by Cognitivereason: 8:50am On Aug 27, 2022
Firstson33:
Are they no fraudsters in northern Nigerian, why is this country so messed up, I read ironically from one open confession from a top politician how the northern nigeria are making plans to islamize nigeria and since they know how rich and powerful the southern Nigerian youth are they decided to used efcc to weaken the southern youths and politicians.

so Abuja is in southern Nigeria? undecided undecided

we were told bigger things in 2015 about the plans to islamize the country bla bla..7 years moving forward..our problems still remains security issues and economy.. FYI both Christians are feeling the heat

no insane muslim has declared that no one should worship the only true living God
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Internet fraud Suspects In Abuja by Mrklemo(m): 9:02am On Aug 27, 2022
Daguccizgreat:
The trend continues

Amen
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Internet fraud Suspects In Abuja by Goldmaxx(f): 9:17am On Aug 27, 2022
Lemmy123:
These oversize-shirt wearing guys will never learn. There is no short cut to making money... C'mon! All that energy and time could have been channeled to the right course. To think that they are all intelligent is disheartening. They could have ventured into tech and see how greatly they'd perform. Or better still, get a skill and supply services on and off the Internet they'd have been better for it... Too bad.. Human capital wasted!
shut up!
Those talking points is becoming stale

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Internet fraud Suspects In Abuja by panpan(m): 9:19am On Aug 27, 2022
The Supreme Court of Nigeria has ruled that Section 46 of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Act should be construed within the narrow confines of the United Nations Convention Against Corruption, the precursor to the establishment of the EFCC - to prevent illicit financial outflow from Nigeria.

EFCC should not arrest anybody unless the allegation is about "illicit financial outflow from Nigeria".

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Internet fraud Suspects In Abuja by Justinlean02(m): 9:28am On Aug 27, 2022
backtovillage:
No name cheesy
Am sure they are "Lagos Is no man's land" crooner grin
Let the vawulence begin

go back to your village man we moved pass this shit cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Election: Thugs Kill Soldier In Rivers Few Months To His Wedding (Photos) / Young Man Shot Dead By Two Cultists In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos / 3 Suspected Kidnappers Shot Dead In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.