Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Frequent And Severe Headache - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Frequent And Severe Headache (310 Views)

Get Rid Of Your Chalazion And Severe Acne. Contact Me / Severe Headache / Doctor's Pleas Help.....severe Headache Is Troubling My Existence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frequent And Severe Headache by Flappy222: 8:11am On Aug 27, 2022
Good day to you all.
Please I need advice on what to do, been having this constant headache since 4 days ago, starts past 6 each and every day.
Yesterday evening own was worse, it was as if my right eye wanted to burst or something, I just had to sleep around 10pm and trust me it’s not easy to sleep in such pain, I had to forced myself cos it’s only that that works, I rolled on the bed for close to 2hrs after have settled in to sleep before I finally slept off. Once I wake up by morning, all the pain and headache would have gone.
The headache sets in again past 6pm next day.
Please how can I solve this, paracetamol doesn’t work.
Re: Frequent And Severe Headache by adeoyekay(m): 8:13am On Aug 27, 2022
Flappy222:
Good day to you all.
Please I need advice on what to do, been having this constant headache since 4 days ago, starts past 6 each and every day.
Yesterday evening own was worse, it was as if my right eye wanted to burst or something, I just had to sleep around 10pm and trust me it’s not easy to sleep in such pain, I had to forced myself cos it’s only that that works, I rolled on the bed for close to 2hrs after have settled in to sleep before I finally slept off. Once I wake up by morning, all the pain and headache would have gone.
See your doctor

It might be due to the nature of your work
Re: Frequent And Severe Headache by Flappy222: 8:22am On Aug 27, 2022
Oh thank you for this.
But I actually work from home with my pc.
adeoyekay:
See your doctor

It might be due to the nature of your work
Re: Frequent And Severe Headache by chidiebere2020(m): 8:52am On Aug 27, 2022
Sign of HIV symptom
Re: Frequent And Severe Headache by CandyOps(m): 8:53am On Aug 27, 2022
It could be Hypertension a.k.a High BP. And once that artery that carries blood from the heart to the eye burst na to print your Obituary remain.

Avoid spicy foods. Avoid salts and soda for now. See a doctor asap.
Re: Frequent And Severe Headache by Flappy222: 9:09am On Aug 27, 2022
Thanks for this.
My obituary and yours will not be printed ijn
CandyOps:
It could be Hypertension a.k.a High BP. And once that artery that carries blood from the heart to the eye burst na to print your Obituary remain.

Avoid spicy foods. Avoid salts and soda for now. See a doctor asap.
Re: Frequent And Severe Headache by Rubbiish(m): 9:34am On Aug 27, 2022
Flappy222:
Good day to you all.
I experienced this last year, I took various drugs, none work. I was even treating my eye with different eye drops, as the pain is usually behind the right eye & unbearable, before an eye doctor told me it could be migraine.

Two things, u have to carry out typhoid test, if u don't have typhoid, treat migraine.
Re: Frequent And Severe Headache by Flappy222: 9:59am On Aug 27, 2022
Would work on these two sir.
Thank you so much.
Rubbiish:

I experienced this last year, I took various drugs, none work. I was even treating my eye with different eye drops, as the pain is usually behind the right eye & unbearable, before an eye doctor told me it could be migraine.

Two things, u have to carry out typhoid test, if u don't have typhoid, treat migraine.
Re: Frequent And Severe Headache by CandyOps(m): 7:11am On Aug 28, 2022
Flappy222:
Thanks for this.
My obituary and yours will not be printed ijn

You make it sound like a bad thing. We will all die someday. But then if you don't do anything about that intense throbbing headache you feel close to your eyes I'm sorry you're on a one-way trip to the world beyond... Jesus cant do nothing about that if you don't.
Re: Frequent And Severe Headache by Flappy222: 10:18am On Aug 28, 2022
Lol like I said my obituary and yours won’t be posted.
And to my predicament, went to the hospital yesterday, met with the doc and was diagnosed of migraine headache, already on treatment and yesterday which I ought to felt another episode of the headache… I felt nothing and my night was okay.
So thank you.
God bless.
CandyOps:

You make it sound like a bad thing. We will all die someday. But then if you don't do anything about that intense throbbing headache you feel close to your eyes I'm sorry you're on a one-way trip to the world beyond... Jesus cant do nothing about that if you don't.

1 Like

Re: Frequent And Severe Headache by Flappy222: 10:19am On Aug 28, 2022
Was at the hospital yesterday and was diagnosed of migraine, the treatments with meds has been helpful.
Thanks so much for your input.
Rubbiish:

Re: Frequent And Severe Headache by Rubbiish(m): 10:28am On Aug 28, 2022
Flappy222:
Was at the hospital yesterday and was diagnosed of migraine the treatments with meds has been helping alot.
Thanks so much for your input.
U are welcome & quick recovery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frequent And Severe Headache by ibechris(m): 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2022

(1) (Reply)

CBD Cream For Pain Relief / Give Me Names Of Ivf Centres That Are Result Oriented. / What Is This On My Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.