Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

I Need People To Partner With To Get A $25k Account From A Prop Trading Firm. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need People To Partner With To Get A $25k Account From A Prop Trading Firm. (1032 Views)

My Prop Firm Strategy Testing Ground. / Prop Firm Practice DIARY. Please Follow Me / Prop Firm For Deriv Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need People To Partner With To Get A $25k Account From A Prop Trading Firm. by Digital77: 8:58am On Aug 27, 2022
Hello and Good Morning Guys.

Here's a full brief of the business model I'm about to share with you guys.

Yeah so here's the general details of its entirety.

So Firstly, I would really appreciate and want you to have an open mind as you read into the details cause I believe in this online space there would always be one or two or negative stories in every type of online business but in as much as those type of stories exist we should also understand that there are still numerous numbers of persons making a fortune out of it too.

So basically this model is more attuned to the crypto currency space.
I'm majorly into tech and computers and anything digital so my strengths are more focused on ways to generate income in the cyberspace. So that's where I devote majority of my study and researches.
And if we're being honest we know that's where the real money rests at.

Now without further ado,

There's a firm that gives large capital out to those who can pass their simple but necessary tests. But the catch is that for every profit one generates you would have to give them 20% of it.
Which is still pretty much very profitable.

Now then since they are a trading firm, what they do is that for those who have the skill they give them a $3000, $5000 or a $25,000 real account depending on the account type registered for and whatever additional profits you make weekly on those accounts, you're entitled to 80%.

But before they give you the real account you would have to undergo a test to know if you possess the skill which isn't a problem as I will unfold every thing in the next few paragraphs.

Now although we would be going for the largest account, I'll make my explanation with a $3000 account.
I'll also appreciate you go through this next few paragraphs with more keenness as I would be detailing more on the numbers which is the focal point of any business encounter.

The test requires to make just 25% profit of the capital given without any time limit.
Now then, for a $3k account, 25% of $3000 is $750, so basically we will be required to first make $750 for the test period to know if we have the skill required.

The beautiful thing here is that if we use the most risk free management strategy we can generate at least $100 daily in the worst case scenario.

So basically using this above stats, it would take us 8 days to get to our target of $750 which would mean we can now start making the profits and getting our 80% profit share after passing the test.

Now I know that majority of us would want the weekly withdrawal option hence, if we generate a $700 profit weekly which is about 450k in naira. After giving them 20% of it we would be left with about $550 (N360k)

We would have the profit sharing to be at equal ratios which would be at around 72k to each person weekly since we're just 5 in number.

Now remember we have done all this explanation using the metrics of a $3k account if we consider it to be $25k account, that means in the most risk free method we would make at least $700 daily profit in the barest minimum which would result to $4900 in a week. Then after they take their 20% also, we would be left with $3900 in weekly withdrawals which we will split 5 ways equally. We would be making way much more

Like I said its going to be one day at a time without pressure and without being greedy or going overboard

Now, in as much as I am confident in my skill to generate those minimum amounts i referenced earlier, I would still rather reduce the risk more by also subscribing for premium VIP trading signals offered by a top mentor in the field, he has a large followers base due to his experience and expertise and also he has a proven track record to back up his profile.

I believe using the signals of someone who is more knowledgeable than I am combined with my own knowledge would be more beneficial and all I have to do is to just take and apply the signals given everyday in the most risk cautious way possible and amass the profit day after day.

The firm giving the trading capital does not care whether one is taking signals or not theirs is for you to prove you can generate profits and at the end give them their 20%.

Also I don't know if you're in Lagos, but the firm is around Herbert Macaulay Way in Yaba, I've been there twice and the ambiance is highly professional.

So that's basically it, this way I believe that after the first 2 months we will all be be in that position where each and everyone of us will have opened a separate personal account just to maximize our profit potential.

The total fee needed is 200k, and currently I've gotten 2 people from Nairaland who are also in on the idea. I need 2 persons more to complete 5 so we can split the capital 5 ways. 40k each.

Kindly reach out to me here
digitalcryptic77@gmail.com

My name is Chris.

Re: I Need People To Partner With To Get A $25k Account From A Prop Trading Firm. by lifenija: 11:16am On Aug 27, 2022
This one na confusing format boss, break am down for us

2 Likes

Re: I Need People To Partner With To Get A $25k Account From A Prop Trading Firm. by yeyebrity: 11:20am On Aug 27, 2022
If I understand you correctly, you will need the required funds to register with the firm before they give you the trading amount?
Re: I Need People To Partner With To Get A $25k Account From A Prop Trading Firm. by Digital77: 11:29am On Aug 27, 2022
yeyebrity:
If I understand you correctly, you will need the required funds to register with the firm before they give you the trading amount?

Yes Exactly
Re: I Need People To Partner With To Get A $25k Account From A Prop Trading Firm. by Digital77: 11:40am On Aug 27, 2022
lifenija:
This one na confusing format boss, break am down for us

Oops!! Sorry about that

Basically we will pay for a trading account from a prop firm. It's a kind of firm that gives out trading capital if one passes their test then they take 20% of whatever profit you make.

I just decided to give more broader and elaborate details in the initial post for better understanding.
Re: I Need People To Partner With To Get A $25k Account From A Prop Trading Firm. by yeyebrity: 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
Digital77:

Yes Exactly

I see. But from what you have explained, it’s like trading on leverage. Why not use one of those exchanges who offer leverage trading?

I am not down with the part where I have to offer them 20% as their profit. It’s too high.

1 Like

Re: I Need People To Partner With To Get A $25k Account From A Prop Trading Firm. by Digital77: 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2022
yeyebrity:

I see. But from what you have explained, it’s like trading on leverage. Why not use one of those exchanges who offer leverage trading?

I am not down with the part where I have to offer them 20% as their profit. It’s too high.

I wouldn't say leverage per say.

Besides let's say ones makes $5k in two weeks from the $25k account.
Offering them 20% would leave you with a balance of $4k. Still pretty much decent I'd say. It's not too high in my opinion considering the account size ones trading with.
Re: I Need People To Partner With To Get A $25k Account From A Prop Trading Firm. by lifenija: 4:39pm On Aug 27, 2022
Digital77:

Yes Exactly
so we register with money?
Re: I Need People To Partner With To Get A $25k Account From A Prop Trading Firm. by Digital77: 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
lifenija:
so we register with money?

Yeah.
There are 3 account types sef.
$3k, $5k and $25k.

I'd rather go for the highest.
That's why I be needing people to split the bill together with.
Re: I Need People To Partner With To Get A $25k Account From A Prop Trading Firm. by Digital77: 9:25am On Aug 28, 2022
Good morning guys,

We have our complete number now.

Thank you for your time.

If you need the plan or guide on how to do it on your own, you can still reach out to me via email I will be glad to put you through.

Next time I will post or reply to this will be to show you guys the results.

Cheers and you all have a lovely Sunday and Happy New month in advance.
Re: I Need People To Partner With To Get A $25k Account From A Prop Trading Firm. by Digital77: 12:48am On Sep 04, 2022
Good evening guys.

So I'm back again o

I know I said next time I post here will be to show you guys the progress.
But unfortunately our last man bailed.

So I'm still looking for one more person to complete us.

Pls go through the previous thread to have an insight of everything I've talked about.
And if you think it's something you'd like to join pls kindly DM me.

Pls don't message if you're not interested, we've already wasted last week trying to get everyone to pay. I only need one more person now.

Reach me here on WhatsApp for more explanation and further details.

Pls we only have Sunday.
Cause I'd like us to begin proper on Monday.

Re: I Need People To Partner With To Get A $25k Account From A Prop Trading Firm. by Digital77: 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2022
So once again thank you guys.

We're complete yet again.
All aboarddddddddd!!!!!!!!

So if you're interested i will be giving daily signal for free you can join my group right here.
bitdotly/3cKdE9O
(Just delete the dot and change it to fullstop)

Or contact me here 07018746894
I'll add you to the group.

Trust me if you diligently take the signals within a proper risk management system. You'd make a lot.
I am also I'm really good at what I do.

If you're new to all this and want to know how you can also benefit and maybe possibly learn and understand the ropes, I will be glad to put you through and be your guide.

Once again thank you for your time.
Cheers guys.
Re: I Need People To Partner With To Get A $25k Account From A Prop Trading Firm. by Digital77: 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
Re: I Need People To Partner With To Get A $25k Account From A Prop Trading Firm. by Lee52(m): 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2022
Wow this is exciting...

Can you do it again sir.
I have a friend that would like to join.

Maybe something like a second group.

Then hopefully two more persons will join
Re: I Need People To Partner With To Get A $25k Account From A Prop Trading Firm. by amajostech: 8:06am On Apr 10, 2023
The prop firm you are talking about is FT9ja

Why not break it down for them. Do you even know of their 5 minute rule.

Start with smaller capital first, cause if you loose ehh. You will be pained.

Use the 30K account flip to 1M than involving others. Cause prison is real ohh
Re: I Need People To Partner With To Get A $25k Account From A Prop Trading Firm. by tafiya: 8:34am On Apr 10, 2023
The guy is a scammer he ran away with our money which we contributed..
Re: I Need People To Partner With To Get A $25k Account From A Prop Trading Firm. by SavageResponse(m): 9:27am On Apr 10, 2023
tafiya:
The guy is a scammer he ran away with our money which we contributed..

Can you provide more details please?

How much did you each contribute?

Did you ever meet him in person?

How long has it been since you gave him your money?
Re: I Need People To Partner With To Get A $25k Account From A Prop Trading Firm. by SophieAbou97: 9:38am On Apr 10, 2023
I need help, I need investment on my business. I’m literally just tired right now and don’t want to give up on a business I’ve been into for three years now(bead making) no support, nothing and I’m very creative. Kindly help with loan. I’m going through a health situation too which I don’t have enough to treat. Please don’t make any Ill comment under this post, don’t worsen my situation. Frustration is what made me spoke out.
Re: I Need People To Partner With To Get A $25k Account From A Prop Trading Firm. by tafiya: 10:15am On Apr 10, 2023
SavageResponse:

Can you provide more details please?

How much did you each contribute?

Did you ever meet him in person?

How long has it been since you gave him your money?
We contributed 35k each and we never met in person but he created a WhatsApp group which he left 17feb 2023.The money was contributed around August/September last year.His no is 07018746894 he used a zenith bank account no2124831410 bearing ADDO PAUL NOSAKHARE.
Re: I Need People To Partner With To Get A $25k Account From A Prop Trading Firm. by SavageResponse(m): 12:52pm On Apr 10, 2023
tafiya:

We contributed 35k each and we never met in person but he created a WhatsApp group which he left 17feb 2023.The money was contributed around August/September last year.His no is 07018746894 he used a zenith bank account no2124831410 bearing ADDO PAUL NOSAKHARE.

He has probably scammed you guys.

Next time before you part with your money in a business deal you must make sure you have a physical location where you can trace the person to
Re: I Need People To Partner With To Get A $25k Account From A Prop Trading Firm. by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2023
tafiya:

He cheated you, around late last year. E2T was giving an evaluation for a $25K account for around $40-50 USD. I think the OP failed the evaluation test in whatever prop he used. No prop refund and of course, he won't tell you he failed so you won't see him as incompetent. Charging 35K each means he must have applied multiple times and failed. Truth is it is hard to raise 25 percent cuz there are days where your trade will go down. He only calculated everyday as a profitable day.
Re: I Need People To Partner With To Get A $25k Account From A Prop Trading Firm. by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2023
It was a Canadian guy that introduced me and paid for my program, I didn't understand shi shi... till my subscription expired on the prop. $25000 to raise 3K gain. I was to trade on futures, I don't know what it meant that time.
Most of this prop won't charge more than $130 for a $25K account evaluation program. Don't try it if you don't understand futures abi stocks, whatever. There is no refund, it's just like WAEC exam. If you don't pass, no refund.

(1) (Reply)

Senate Exposes Pension Funds Looters- N1tr Money Meant For Pensioneers / Investing In Expired Domain Names / #6,600 Investment That Changed My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.