Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Which Project That Tinubu Initiated And Complete By Himself - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Project That Tinubu Initiated And Complete By Himself (247 Views)

Reno Posts Pictures Of Schools Initiated And Completed By Tinubu / Breaking: This Was Keyamo Before Tinubu Initiated Him / The Only Abandoned Project That Buhari Will Not Complete - Tolu Ogunlesi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Project That Tinubu Initiated And Complete By Himself by Legendguy(m): 9:01am On Aug 27, 2022
I hate hearing that tinubu did this, tinubu did that, tinubu raise that leader, tinubu initiated this project, tinubu is the architect of modern day Lagos, tinubu started this project, or tinubu created a road map for successive government to follow. Aren't you all tired of all these bull and crap story?
Can someone tell me and verifiable project and structure that tinubu initiated, and completed on his own from 99-2007
I heard his supporters are saying he paid waec fees of secondary school students in public school, so?
Every state government does that
He increase Lagos iGR
So? What do you expect from the most populous city in Africa?
Upon all the iGR the roads network are bad, flooding etc
For good 8 yrs tinubu couldn't build a single fly over bridge, or would we say he was creating road map for fashola to build bridge?
All what his supporters should be concerned is to seek how their hero can release all the money he embezzled and looted from 1999-2007

2 Likes

Re: Which Project That Tinubu Initiated And Complete By Himself by Corridon: 9:05am On Aug 27, 2022
Nothing. Only MC Oluomo.

2 Likes

Re: Which Project That Tinubu Initiated And Complete By Himself by Jostoman: 9:05am On Aug 27, 2022
Third mainland bridge, Muritala international airport and national stadium in Lagos. grin grin

Haaa who stone me?
Re: Which Project That Tinubu Initiated And Complete By Himself by Abdul05: 9:12am On Aug 27, 2022
Do you even have the ideas of what tinubu did in Lagos that no governor has ever done in their respective states.. grin

Who is taking about projects... grin

Do you even know what is called Revenue base. grin

University of bia fra they lack good education

Get out of my mentions pls
Re: Which Project That Tinubu Initiated And Complete By Himself by Legendguy(m): 11:53am On Aug 27, 2022
Abdul05:
Do you even have the ideas of what tinubu did in Lagos that no governor has ever done in their respective states.. grin

Mumu, I mention you bfor

Re: Which Project That Tinubu Initiated And Complete By Himself by YourhealthNG2(m): 12:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
Tinubu spent 8 years as governor of Lagos State only to develop blueprint. Nothing more
Re: Which Project That Tinubu Initiated And Complete By Himself by ElSudani: 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2022
Abdul05:

You just have to marvel at how they think.

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey Faults Policewomen’s Suspension Over Tiktok Video / Its A Okay To Cash Out During The Campaign But.... / Which Kain Lie Be This Bikonu ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.