Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

My Google Adsense Account Earnings Is Low! What's The Trick Pls? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Google Adsense Account Earnings Is Low! What's The Trick Pls? (767 Views)

How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? / How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office / Adsense: My Adsense Earnings Is Very Slow, Too Slow, Please Help Me Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Google Adsense Account Earnings Is Low! What's The Trick Pls? by Bigbrothergisth(f): 9:07am On Aug 27, 2022
Good morning house, I want to say something concerning Google ads sense, I don't know why my earnings it's low .... In a day I could earn 0.44$, despite have thousands traffic visitors. Anyone to help pls cos I just got approved of adsense and the earnings it's quite low.

My website is www.bigbrothergisthub.com
Niche is entertainment

What's the trick to earn massively on Google adsense?
Re: My Google Adsense Account Earnings Is Low! What's The Trick Pls? by CastedAyo: 1:10pm On Aug 31, 2022
Bigbrothergisth:
Good morning house, I want to say something concerning Google ads sense, I don't know why my earnings it's low .... In a day I could earn 0.44$, despite have thousands traffic visitors. Anyone to help pls cos I just got approved of adsense and the earnings it's quite low.

Niche is entertainment

Your niche and the number of clicks you're getting is low.
Re: My Google Adsense Account Earnings Is Low! What's The Trick Pls? by Bigbrothergisth(f): 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
CastedAyo:

Your niche and the number of clicks you're getting is low.

2k daily traffic is low, sometimes 30 clicks
Re: My Google Adsense Account Earnings Is Low! What's The Trick Pls? by AndroidAI(m): 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2022
Bigbrothergisth:

2k daily traffic is low, sometimes 30 clicks

2k traffic is super low... If you want to survive in the blogging biz, forget Adsense. But if you want to blow through adsense, you need more than 10k daily views.
Re: My Google Adsense Account Earnings Is Low! What's The Trick Pls? by Bigbrothergisth(f): 6:01am On Sep 03, 2022
AndroidAI:

2k traffic is super low... If you want to survive in the blogging biz, forget Adsense. But if you want to blow through adsense, you need more than 10k daily views.

Can you please mention anything... You said forget adsense
Re: My Google Adsense Account Earnings Is Low! What's The Trick Pls? by AndroidAI(m): 6:47am On Sep 03, 2022
Bigbrothergisth:

Can you please mention anything... You said forget adsense

Affiliate marketing...
Re: My Google Adsense Account Earnings Is Low! What's The Trick Pls? by Afonjacrusder(f): 9:47am On Sep 03, 2022
Bigbrothergisth:

Niche is entertainment

But there is no Adsense on your site. Has it been disabled? cheesy grin
Re: My Google Adsense Account Earnings Is Low! What's The Trick Pls? by dareakandeng(m): 11:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
Get quality traffic.
Re: My Google Adsense Account Earnings Is Low! What's The Trick Pls? by Emeka71(m): 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2022
Traffic is not the major issue here because thousands of people would visit a blog-site but how many of such people would click on adverts; because in Google AdSense you don't earn on site visit by visitors but by them clicking on adverts.
Re: My Google Adsense Account Earnings Is Low! What's The Trick Pls? by DollarBuddy: 10:52pm On Sep 04, 2022
Bigbrothergisth:

My website is

www.bigbrothergisthub.com
Niche is entertainment

Hi sister, i love the speed of your sight Please who created it for?
Re: My Google Adsense Account Earnings Is Low! What's The Trick Pls? by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 06, 2022
dareakandeng:
Get quality traffic.
yeah
Re: My Google Adsense Account Earnings Is Low! What's The Trick Pls? by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2022
Try Facebook ads......run Facebook ads with one of your Facebook pages or so.
If na those day wey Facebook chariot day reign u for don blow by now but explore new trick and ask wetin be adsense loading online.
Re: My Google Adsense Account Earnings Is Low! What's The Trick Pls? by Bigbrothergisth(f): 9:56am On Sep 07, 2022
DollarBuddy:

Hi sister, i love the speed of your sight Please who created it for?

Someone did that
Re: My Google Adsense Account Earnings Is Low! What's The Trick Pls? by Bigbrothergisth(f): 9:57am On Sep 07, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
Try Facebook ads......run Facebook ads with one of your Facebook pages or so.
If na those day wey Facebook chariot day reign u for don blow by now but explore new trick and ask satin be adsense loading online.
Thank you, what do you mean by satin
Re: My Google Adsense Account Earnings Is Low! What's The Trick Pls? by Bigbrothergisth(f): 9:58am On Sep 07, 2022
Afonjacrusder:

But there is no Adsense on your site. Has it been disabled? cheesy grin

It's active o
Re: My Google Adsense Account Earnings Is Low! What's The Trick Pls? by LikeAking: 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2022
Bigbrothergisth:

Niche is entertainment

You have every opportunity to blow, but u no dey focused.

That blog shud b for only bbn.

And u have to blod n upload pics to 2 4 7.

I wish u d best.
Re: My Google Adsense Account Earnings Is Low! What's The Trick Pls? by Bigbrothergisth(f): 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
LikeAking:

You have every opportunity to blow, but u no dey focused.

That blog shud b for only bbn.

And u have to blod n upload pics to 2 4 7.

I wish u d best.

Lol, thank you
Re: My Google Adsense Account Earnings Is Low! What's The Trick Pls? by EngRichie: 7:18pm On Sep 15, 2022
Did you block many categories? There are many blank ad spaces.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Very Important! Web Services Needed Asap. / What's Your Opinion Regarding This Website / Web Development And Designing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.