Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Auchi Edo State Is Shutdown For Obi-datti Supporters(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Auchi Edo State Is Shutdown For Obi-datti Supporters(photos) (2990 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Auchi Edo State Is Shutdown For Obi-datti Supporters(photos) by BeautifulMind2: 11:29am On Aug 27, 2022
AUCHI EDO STATE IS ON THE MOVE.
THEIR MILLION MATCH IS UNSTOPPABLE

PETER OBI ON THE MOVE.
WE ARE TAKING BACK OUR COUNTRY.
Lalasticlala

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Auchi Edo State Is Shutdown For Obi-datti Supporters(photos) by todaynewsreview: 11:31am On Aug 27, 2022
Good one from Auchi people. God bless you all

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auchi Edo State Is Shutdown For Obi-datti Supporters(photos) by chidexleo: 11:54am On Aug 27, 2022
Nigerian youths are tired of bad leadership, corruption and unaccountability.
OBIDATTI 2023

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auchi Edo State Is Shutdown For Obi-datti Supporters(photos) by Mrkindness: 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
Tinubu and Atiku should be ready to spend all the money they stole.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auchi Edo State Is Shutdown For Obi-datti Supporters(photos) by YourhealthNG2(m): 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
Nice outing...

Proudly Obidient

Re: Auchi Edo State Is Shutdown For Obi-datti Supporters(photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
Nigerian Youths can't be fooled into supporting Obi who couldn't perform as Governor because of social media.

We can NEVER be brainwash
chidexleo:
Nigerian youths are tired of bad leadership, corruption and unaccountability.
OBIDATTI 2023

Re: Auchi Edo State Is Shutdown For Obi-datti Supporters(photos) by EndsarsReloaded: 12:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
BeautifulMind2:
AUCHI EDO STATE IS ON THE MOVE.
THEIR MILLION MATCH IS UNSTOPPABLE

PETER OBI ON THE MOVE.
WE ARE TAKING BACK OUR COUNTRY.
Lalasticlala

Hahahaha, the same Edo North APC has been using to console themselves? If they have lost Auchi, the only muslim area of SS then it's all over for them.

God has remembered Nigeria and he is with Obi-dients.

22 Likes

Re: Auchi Edo State Is Shutdown For Obi-datti Supporters(photos) by EndsarsReloaded: 12:07pm On Aug 27, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Nigerian Youths can't be fooled into supporting Obi who couldn't perform as Governor because of social media.

It must be very depressing being you now. Your job must be the most difficult right now. You guys should demand salary increase from Tinubu to be at par with the emotional torture grin grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Auchi Edo State Is Shutdown For Obi-datti Supporters(photos) by Mystic216: 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2022
The people are willing to take their country back from evil old cows
Say no to eating agbado and cassava every morning and night

Re: Auchi Edo State Is Shutdown For Obi-datti Supporters(photos) by Hyperchi(m): 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
Edo no fit carry last

Re: Auchi Edo State Is Shutdown For Obi-datti Supporters(photos) by BlazinGlory40: 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

You mean BAT youths?

Re: Auchi Edo State Is Shutdown For Obi-datti Supporters(photos) by Rahkman: 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

It must be very depressing being you now. Your job must be the most difficult right now. You guys should demand salary increase from Tinubu to be at par with the emotional torture grin grin
chei guy u wicked grin grin

Re: Auchi Edo State Is Shutdown For Obi-datti Supporters(photos) by JimmySwaggart(m): 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2022
grin am so happy, we the youth are taking back our mandate.
Re: Auchi Edo State Is Shutdown For Obi-datti Supporters(photos) by JimmySwaggart(m): 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

you and who is the Nigerian youth?

Re: Auchi Edo State Is Shutdown For Obi-datti Supporters(photos) by ezegold4we: 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
I see Obi getting over 70% of valid votes From Edo State, obaseki and oshomole can't stop what is coming.

Re: Auchi Edo State Is Shutdown For Obi-datti Supporters(photos) by Godjone(m): 12:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
I was in Auch sometimes last month and was preaching Obidient to them, what they told me amazed me. They said Obi should not worry about Auchi. That they are totally Obidient.
Now for those of us who don't know Auchi. It is a local government area in EDO state. They are best referred to as EDO north. It is this local government the former APC national chairman Adams oshiomole originated from.

Re: Auchi Edo State Is Shutdown For Obi-datti Supporters(photos) by Blackfire(m): 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
Paid urchins

Rubbish

Police should arrest them all for campaigning

Hungry looking people

Structure less party

Re: Auchi Edo State Is Shutdown For Obi-datti Supporters(photos) by emkz: 1:07pm On Aug 27, 2022
Godjone:
I was in Auch sometimes last month and was preaching Obidient to them, what they told me amazed me. They said Obi should not worry about Auchi. That they are totally Obidient.
Now for those of us who don't know Auchi. It is a local government area in EDO state. They are best referred to as EDO north. It is this local government the former APC national chairman Adams oshiomole originated from.

How many people did you talk to?
Re: Auchi Edo State Is Shutdown For Obi-datti Supporters(photos) by donphilopus: 1:11pm On Aug 27, 2022
Godjone:

How's Auchi a local government area? cheesy
Re: Auchi Edo State Is Shutdown For Obi-datti Supporters(photos) by Owologbo(m): 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

go and look for the ones you master masterminded their deaths at lekki tollgate.

Re: Auchi Edo State Is Shutdown For Obi-datti Supporters(photos) by kay1one(m): 1:49pm On Aug 27, 2022
Folks don't understand the implication of this Auchi March.

Na Oshiomole backyard be this. His senatorial zone.

Re: Auchi Edo State Is Shutdown For Obi-datti Supporters(photos) by kay1one(m): 1:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
Blackfire:
Paid urchins

Rubbish

Police should arrest them all for campaigning

Hungry looking people

Structure less party

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're entertaining us Obi supporters

Re: Auchi Edo State Is Shutdown For Obi-datti Supporters(photos) by Faber(m): 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
No be this Auchi be Edo North, way APC say be their stronghold

Re: Auchi Edo State Is Shutdown For Obi-datti Supporters(photos) by Faber(m): 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2022
kay1one:
Folks don't understand the implication of this Auchi March.

Na Oshiomole backyard be this. His senatorial zone.
Na here they say be APC stronghold o. Where again is APC stronghold for this country my people. Obi don conquer every known stronghold

Re: Auchi Edo State Is Shutdown For Obi-datti Supporters(photos) by PapaHadum: 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
ezegold4we:
I see Obi getting over 70% of valid votes From Edo State, obaseki and oshomole can't stop what is coming.
Obaseki is fully #ObidientlyYusful

Re: Auchi Edo State Is Shutdown For Obi-datti Supporters(photos) by Faber(m): 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
PapaHadum:

Obaseki is fully #ObidientlyYusful

Na him first raise the alarm..Other Nigerian politicians think say na joke.

Re: Auchi Edo State Is Shutdown For Obi-datti Supporters(photos) by GoooodHardDick: 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
We Edos are 100% Obidient to the mission!

Re: Auchi Edo State Is Shutdown For Obi-datti Supporters(photos) by abobote: 2:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
Impressive.

ObiDatti 2023

Re: Auchi Edo State Is Shutdown For Obi-datti Supporters(photos) by kay1one(m): 2:26pm On Aug 27, 2022
Faber:

Na here they say be APC stronghold o. Where again is APC stronghold for this country my people. Obi don conquer every known stronghold

I'm telling you
Re: Auchi Edo State Is Shutdown For Obi-datti Supporters(photos) by floss(m): 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
Re: Auchi Edo State Is Shutdown For Obi-datti Supporters(photos) by ZeroAccess: 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2022
Edo state, Number one obident state

Obidient Rally In Akure, Ondo State(photos) / The Armed Forces Ruling Council Or Supreme Military Council? / My Husband, My Brother, My Friend, My Child” – Read Bianca’s Gripping Tribute To