Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,325 members, 7,864,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

Passengers Escape Death As Two Vehicles Plunge Into Swamp In Enugu (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passengers Escape Death As Two Vehicles Plunge Into Swamp In Enugu (Photos) (27786 Views)

Accident on 3rd Mainland Bridge, 2 Passengers Plunge Into Lagoon / Edo Woman & Her SUV Skid Off Muddy Sapele Benin Road, Plunge Into A Ditch / Man Rescued with Rope After His Car Plunge into Swamp at Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passengers Escape Death As Two Vehicles Plunge Into Swamp In Enugu (Photos) by Chekwume16(m): 1:11pm On Aug 27, 2022
Lucky for them but is that what you call a swamp
Re: Passengers Escape Death As Two Vehicles Plunge Into Swamp In Enugu (Photos) by oyeb15: 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
South East is very small. The whole of South East is not up to Niger State.
Re: Passengers Escape Death As Two Vehicles Plunge Into Swamp In Enugu (Photos) by Hotfreeze: 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
ElSudani:
Zombidients who were not happy about Shettima's shoes. Thank God they were rescued.

This is very wrong and distasteful.
Re: Passengers Escape Death As Two Vehicles Plunge Into Swamp In Enugu (Photos) by Kenmatt(m): 1:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
Thank God ooh

If it were that Ugwu Onye AMA or so that those going to Nsukka from Enugu use to follow...

I always ask for forgiveness of sins each time I was playing on that Hill.
Re: Passengers Escape Death As Two Vehicles Plunge Into Swamp In Enugu (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
blazingblender:
I think it's high time we start questioning how this dudes
Ogadeyvex and
Get's their bad news from....
Are you sure Dem no de organize prayer make bad news happen so they can use the bad news cash out
Because which kind one be this kwanu
Well thank God no one died
See as you dey rant as if na first time bus go plunge is inside water

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Escape Death As Two Vehicles Plunge Into Swamp In Enugu (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2022
Cypress042:
Two things are to be blamed here.

Bad road and the Impatient drivers.

Thank God know life was lost smiley
yeah..but notting like bad road, road is very good,saw d accident on my way coming back from Enugu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passengers Escape Death As Two Vehicles Plunge Into Swamp In Enugu (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hotfreeze:

Na so some Obidient dey also do ..all of them no get sense.
Re: Passengers Escape Death As Two Vehicles Plunge Into Swamp In Enugu (Photos) by Hotfreeze: 1:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Na so some Obidient dey also do ..all of them no get sense.

Those Obidients no get sense. We should not stoop low to their level.
Their stupidity will make them lose voters, we should not make that mistake.
Re: Passengers Escape Death As Two Vehicles Plunge Into Swamp In Enugu (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2022
E no go be bad road cox sullivan chime finish work 4 dat axis. D toyota driver go b 1st time user cox dat road get plenty sharp bend...
Re: Passengers Escape Death As Two Vehicles Plunge Into Swamp In Enugu (Photos) by Abiflexy01(m): 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2022
Cypress042:
Two things are to be blamed here.

Bad road and the Impatient drivers.

Thank God know life was lost smiley
security too, because most people tend to driver faster because of that.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Escape Death As Two Vehicles Plunge Into Swamp In Enugu (Photos) by ElSudani: 1:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hotfreeze:

More distasteful than the fotoshoped images you are found of posting on nairaland?
Re: Passengers Escape Death As Two Vehicles Plunge Into Swamp In Enugu (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
OgaDeyVex:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/8/passengers-escape-death-as-two-vehicles-plunge-into-swamp-in-enugu-2.html
Drivers get big problem impatient, you see that the road is bad they will be rushing as if they have duplicate life elsewhere, if one of this two driver were patient enough this accident will never happen, infact most accident are as a result of impatient.
Re: Passengers Escape Death As Two Vehicles Plunge Into Swamp In Enugu (Photos) by michlins(m): 2:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
Saw this accident around 8pm yes. God bless all travellers
Re: Passengers Escape Death As Two Vehicles Plunge Into Swamp In Enugu (Photos) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2022
All Jokes apart, the blood bank of the water spirits and demons must be probably dry,so they went on a blood hunt.But they didn't succeed.
Many road accidents are not ordinary,but programmed from the evil kingdom.
Road accidents occurring around water bodies are suspicious.
Thank God for His Protection over the passengers.
Re: Passengers Escape Death As Two Vehicles Plunge Into Swamp In Enugu (Photos) by Hotfreeze: 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
ElSudani:

More distasteful than the fotoshoped images you are found of posting on nairaland?

Where did you see me posting images?
And next time you want to quote me, spell your words properly and use correct punctuations.
Re: Passengers Escape Death As Two Vehicles Plunge Into Swamp In Enugu (Photos) by ElSudani: 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hotfreeze:

Where did you see me posting images?
And next time you want to quote me, spell your words properly and use correct punctuations.

I don't need to do anything you say. Besides, I am not here to discuss basic English with you. You will still fail in that contest as well if you want to go that route.
Re: Passengers Escape Death As Two Vehicles Plunge Into Swamp In Enugu (Photos) by Hotfreeze: 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
ElSudani:

I don't need to do anything you say. Besides, I am not here to discuss basic English with you. You will still fail in that contest as well if you want to go that route.

Okay.
Re: Passengers Escape Death As Two Vehicles Plunge Into Swamp In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
at least no life was lost, thats d most important thing here, let's not forget to thank mother nature
Re: Passengers Escape Death As Two Vehicles Plunge Into Swamp In Enugu (Photos) by juman(m): 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2022
Happy for them.

Wow, it's actually miracle.
Re: Passengers Escape Death As Two Vehicles Plunge Into Swamp In Enugu (Photos) by Oqw1: 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Passengers Escape Death As Two Vehicles Plunge Into Swamp In Enugu (Photos) by SaLongs1(m): 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
blazingblender:
I think it's high time we start questioning how this dudes
Ogadeyvex and
Get's their bad news from....
Are you sure Dem no de organize prayer make bad news happen so they can use the bad news cash out
Because which kind one be this kwanu
Well thank God no one died
Even if they don't report the bad news to make you and I aware, bad news will always happen.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Escape Death As Two Vehicles Plunge Into Swamp In Enugu (Photos) by Panda7(m): 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2022
south east the only remaining part of nigeria with bad roads
Re: Passengers Escape Death As Two Vehicles Plunge Into Swamp In Enugu (Photos) by juman(m): 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
They are really lucky.
I saw one similar accident that claimed the lives of all occupants of the vehicle. In begining of 2000s when I was travelling. I was shaking.

The man came from Lagos to his village near bode-sadu, kwara state for ileya. When he was returning back to lagos his vehicle ran into a dicth.

Some few minutes from their village. All of them died because the car turned upside down in to the dicth. The dicth was always empty but big rain fell overnight and there was water filled the dicth.

A terrible day. See crying. People believed it was village people thing.
Re: Passengers Escape Death As Two Vehicles Plunge Into Swamp In Enugu (Photos) by EmekaCharles10(m): 12:26am On Aug 28, 2022
true bro is a narrow escape
NoFucksToGive:
Wow that's a lucky escape . Watching National Geographic is really paying off for Nigerians grin
Re: Passengers Escape Death As Two Vehicles Plunge Into Swamp In Enugu (Photos) by Ademoore07(m): 12:43am On Aug 28, 2022
Where is the Corolla?
Re: Passengers Escape Death As Two Vehicles Plunge Into Swamp In Enugu (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
Thank God

(1) (2) (Reply)

Air Fares Fall As New Local Operators Board / Sights & Sounds Of Obollo Afor In Enugu State: Pictures & Video / SARS Killings: Protest In Gakem, Cross River. Roads Blocked, Travelers Stranded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.