Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

The Sights & Sounds Of Port Harcourt Rivers State 2 Million March For Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sights & Sounds Of Port Harcourt Rivers State 2 Million March For Peter Obi (852 Views)

OBIdients Million Man March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) / One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States / IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

The Sights & Sounds Of Port Harcourt Rivers State 2 Million March For Peter Obi by chase4(m): 11:39am On Aug 27, 2022
In this video, we take a look at the sights and sounds of the 2 million people who marched for Labour Party's Peter Obi in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Marching for Peter Obi is a sign of growing dissatisfaction with the status quo and a demand for change. It's also a sign that the people of Port Harcourt are united in their support for the Labour Party and its candidate, Peter Obi. Join us as we take a look at this historic event and the people who made it happen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-M1-sNBf-c

Re: The Sights & Sounds Of Port Harcourt Rivers State 2 Million March For Peter Obi by blazingblender(m): 11:41am On Aug 27, 2022
In this kind of serious rain
This is a sign of pure and undiluted love

Re: The Sights & Sounds Of Port Harcourt Rivers State 2 Million March For Peter Obi by Ghester: 11:43am On Aug 27, 2022
Hmm
Re: The Sights & Sounds Of Port Harcourt Rivers State 2 Million March For Peter Obi by Smithkafors(m): 11:43am On Aug 27, 2022
Nice one.... All hands on deck.

Re: The Sights & Sounds Of Port Harcourt Rivers State 2 Million March For Peter Obi by Campanella: 11:45am On Aug 27, 2022
Jennifer663:
We love it
We love you too.
Re: The Sights & Sounds Of Port Harcourt Rivers State 2 Million March For Peter Obi by derecho(m): 11:48am On Aug 27, 2022
I can hear Mr.Olule shouting "Ye!! Gbese re!"
BAT: Oluomo abi OluERAN ...bring my phone... Help me dial Wike,
Oluomo: Daddy,Wike no dey dis phone
BAT: check am well...I saved it with Oloriburuku...Aaaah Wike

Re: The Sights & Sounds Of Port Harcourt Rivers State 2 Million March For Peter Obi by LionTiger(m): 11:50am On Aug 27, 2022
DJ pls lower the volume because of high BP.
Re: The Sights & Sounds Of Port Harcourt Rivers State 2 Million March For Peter Obi by Romanoff(f): 11:50am On Aug 27, 2022
This election will be the most interesting election in the history of this country.
Re: The Sights & Sounds Of Port Harcourt Rivers State 2 Million March For Peter Obi by Gentino(m): 11:51am On Aug 27, 2022
This is the first time in a long while that Nigerians are supporting a politician wholeheartedly without inducement or money for mobilization; the love is pure and organic.

Obi for me
Obi for you
Obi for us
Obi for a better Nigeria.

Re: The Sights & Sounds Of Port Harcourt Rivers State 2 Million March For Peter Obi by jlinkd78(m): 11:51am On Aug 27, 2022
Waoh d massive and turbulent rainfall in Phc since around 6am till now 11:50am and these massive crowd turned out?
Obi is truly a goal and d masses truly d structure
These resilient youths have just compounded Wike problem as his rift with Atiku would widen
In short if na for exchange market Wike sign on fee just increased because Atiku now knows that Port Harcourt is about slipping off PDP
Most important thing is that these youths are here not by inducement, not out of coercion but because of ideology hinged on d trust that Obi would be better

Re: The Sights & Sounds Of Port Harcourt Rivers State 2 Million March For Peter Obi by Realdon1(m): 11:51am On Aug 27, 2022
I pity Tinubu urchins at this time.
Bcs this week will be the most painful week ever in their lives.
All over Nigeria will be Shaked. They will feel the pain.
At this stage, they will know that Masses hv left them to other side.
I feel for their loneliness.
I'm in OBIdient cult.

Re: The Sights & Sounds Of Port Harcourt Rivers State 2 Million March For Peter Obi by obyrich(m): 11:52am On Aug 27, 2022
These are volunteers who will go and convince more voters out there.

Re: The Sights & Sounds Of Port Harcourt Rivers State 2 Million March For Peter Obi by chiefkpokp(m): 11:53am On Aug 27, 2022
Kai as I dey watch d video, see as I dey shake for grandpa squads, omon please obidient low d tempo. Low d tempo. Low d tempo.

By next year when wen we go run Dem street Dem go no...... All my family are fully obidient except one of my uncle when be Tinubu coordinator, him say him dey wait make mobilisation funds reach him zone before him go gbaga.

Re: The Sights & Sounds Of Port Harcourt Rivers State 2 Million March For Peter Obi by newbornmacho(m): 11:54am On Aug 27, 2022
Please whatever happens don't let Moh247 ImadeUReadThis Nyamiri obadaremi helinues seun ....don't let them see this , let's not cause unwanted mortality grin
Re: The Sights & Sounds Of Port Harcourt Rivers State 2 Million March For Peter Obi by newbornmacho(m): 11:56am On Aug 27, 2022
Please whatever happens don't let Moh247 ImadeUReadThis Nyamiri obadaremi helinues seun durabest...don't let them see this , let's not cause unwanted mortality grin
Re: The Sights & Sounds Of Port Harcourt Rivers State 2 Million March For Peter Obi by OscarJaden(m): 11:59am On Aug 27, 2022
Dear #Obidients please don't be discouraged by the issue of structure. Trust me, a lot of well-meaning Nigerians offline are in pains of sufferings APC and PDP caused Nigeria. Our offline Peter Obi supporters are higher than online supporters. Remain stronger and Obidients
Re: The Sights & Sounds Of Port Harcourt Rivers State 2 Million March For Peter Obi by Durabest: 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
newbornmacho:
Please whatever happens don't let Moh247 ImadeUReadThis Nyamiri obadaremi helinues seun durabest...don't let them see this , let's not cause unwanted mortality grin
what do you mean? Put me tru.

It's Now Clear Tinubu Doesn't Have Anything To Offer But Division / Twitter User, @obiflagboy's Labour Party Flag Forcefully Taken By Thugs In Lagos / Farooq Kperogi Goofed.His Bayero University Education In English Is Sub Standard