Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

2023: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria As He Did In Lagos – Okiro - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria As He Did In Lagos – Okiro (276 Views)

EndSARS: Mike Okiro Urges Tinubu To Declare October 20 National Freedom Day / Mike Okiro: Tinubu will fix Nigeria like Lagos / Aisha Buhari, Titi Atiku Abubakar, Mike Okiro To Grace ASO Outstanding Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

2023: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria As He Did In Lagos – Okiro by adenigga(m): 11:48am On Aug 27, 2022
Former Inspector-General of Police, Mike Okiro has said the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, will transform Nigeria as he did in Lagos State.
Okiro said if elected, Tinubu will bring his developmental legacy to bear and ensure that every part of the country enjoys the dividends of democracy.

a support group, ‘Defect Together Movement for Tinubu-Shettima 2023.’

Okiro described Tinubu as a man with foresight and capacity to fix Nigeria, recalling that when Tinubu became Lagos governor in 1999, he addressed the issue of criminality and solved it.

The former Police boss revealed how Tinubu made a special request on security to the then IG to bring him back to Lagos to help solve the security challenges in the state.

He said: “Robbery, killings, OPC…everything was in shambles and people were running away from Lagos.

able to keep Lagos calm.

“I left Lagos in glory to the extent that I was promoted from Commissioner of Police to DIG, all glory goes to Asiwaju.

“I have no doubt that if elected, Tinubu will replicate what he did in Lagos. It is what I know. I am only telling you that one plus one is two.”

Source: https:///2023-Tinubu-Will-Transform-Nigeria-As-He-Did-in-Lagos-Okiro

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria As He Did In Lagos – Okiro by Born2Breed(f): 11:50am On Aug 27, 2022
Thief must support thief.

Na e make that hunch back almost give your wife belle.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria As He Did In Lagos – Okiro by mcmurphy132(m): 11:57am On Aug 27, 2022
Pe
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria As He Did In Lagos – Okiro by Bravetunde: 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
A theiif supporting another occutic thiief.
Is not a new thing,birds of the same feather flock together.
Theiives grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria As He Did In Lagos – Okiro by Mynd44: 12:09pm On Aug 27, 2022

(1)

IPOB Commends Abia Community Leaders For Rejecting Nigerian Government’s Prison, / Gov. Wike Has Signed Bill To Allow Women Inherit Their Father’s Property Law / Question To The Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.