Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

How To Sell Effectively On Facebook Using Relationship Marketing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Sell Effectively On Facebook Using Relationship Marketing (206 Views)

Mastering Relationship Marketing: Coach, Connect, And Thrive / Make $150 With Facebook Using This Simple Tricks / See What A Slay Queen Posted On Facebook That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell Effectively On Facebook Using Relationship Marketing by mimelord(f): 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
If you have been selling on Facebook without much impact, or you don’t seem to know how to sell on Facebook, then you need to pay attention.
I used to face almost the same problem as you and it was really boring. I struggled for many months trying to sell online and I keep failing without any improvement. Then I saw a video about a little kid making $30k per month online. So I sent a message to this guy and ask if he could give me some tips on how to sell online. His reply was this: learn the triggers and tools of social media marketer.
That started my journey into learning how to sell online. I am going to give you the basic tips and technique that I learned.

I call it Facebook Relationship Marketing

To enable you sell online using this technique, you must know how to use the
“right Trigger + right Tools + right Marketing Framework = Patterns of Influence” .
If you sell a product or service on Facebook then you should know about a Fanpage, Group, Event profile-page and everyone of you should have a Facebook group, Fanpage and do
events for their service and products.
*check out my next free training on how to use Facebook Page to sell you service and products
Pic 2 – Triggers For Influence [explained]

Scarcity [People buy things when they are rare]
Authority [People will buy from you when they consider you as an authority in your niche eg Edirin Edewor, John Obidi]
Social Proof [People will buy stuff from you when they see others buying from]
Likability [People will buy from you if they like you or your product]
Reciprocity [People will buy from you to reciprocate a gesture eg like John Obidi giving a free webinar people will reciprocate by buying a course]
Commitment & Consistency [when you get people to take a smaller step like the above, they are likely to ta a much larger step by buying a much larger course]
If you are in sales, then you should know about triggers, it is this triggers that enable you to hook your clients or customers. please study the pix below for triggers on social media.

For More Triggers For The Web

https://omasanjuwa.com.ng/o/2022/08/27/how-to-sell-effectively-on-facebook-using-relationship-marketing/

Re: How To Sell Effectively On Facebook Using Relationship Marketing by mimelord(f): 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2022

(1) (Reply)

A Groom And 6 Guests Died In An Accident / Makwa Loans / Meet With New People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.