Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso (60597 Views)

Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti / Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by floss(m): 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2022
etrouble:

You just said Emilokan Tinubu won't last one year as if you are sure that you will be alive tomorrow morning. Just to remind you that one of the delegates to the APC convention died few days ago, also several people died even today I road accidents and other deaths across the world, but Emilokan Tinubu is still kicking. What more evidence do idiots want to accept that Life and Death are in the hands of God?

Please tell me why the north left a healthy osinbanjo and went for Tinubu?

Fine he understands Nigeria politics but you forgot that winning an election is one thing staying alive to preside over a nation as a president is another thing.
Tinubu is just the perfect Knight, politics is a game of chess
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by ogbonti: 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2022
SmartPolician:
According to him, most northerners wanted power to remain in the North even after President Muhammadu Buhari must have completed his eight years in office

I knew it. That's why many of them are rooting for Atiku Abubukar everywhere online. Those guys in the north must really consider Southerners as foolish people.

They want to keep producing the president while we deputize them. If Atiku wins, that is likely to become a trend in Nigeria forever.

you are right - they have already started saying it - where you come from does not matter - only who is capable should lead - but to be NNPC Director is always the right of a hausa/fulani man even when they do not have one drop of oil - all that must change in 2023
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by floss(m): 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2022
Leah32:

If God's Will, Tinubu May live longer than you are.

I never wished Tinubu death Agbado urchin...
I believe understanding is far from you.
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Bayyajidda(m): 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
KingKO22:

At least our own tiny god is giving it all takes to bring power back to South while your own leaders from AfghanEastan betrayed PDP candidate from the South and they attempted to support another Northerner in APC too If not for EMILOKAN of Africa the race would have been btw two Northers

Be rest assured that EMILOKAN will bring trophy of Asorock back to South.

We are counting on WIKE, Makinde, Orton and Ikpeazu movement.
Zombidients and Obidients should continue with their play play politics while the heavyweight Jagaban wrestle the Northerners

Only a fool would want Nigeria to be like Lagos. The same Lagos that messed with pollution, human and vehicular population.
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by ogbonti: 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
eldoradoxx:
If you notice, the only time Kwankwaso trends is whenever he is mentioned along with Peter Obi. Hehehehe. Since the VP talk ended, he fizzled out. Let him better close his campaign and join Tinubu or Atiku.

they do not want him at all - APC and PDP is already crowded - so who is he trying to go displace ? all he can hope for now is to try to join Obi so Obi can consider him as Chief of Staff - that's the best he can get grin
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by floss(m): 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
badoh:

What gave you the impression that you with perfect health will also last one year since you're God that determines who lives and who does not live? Meanwhile, Tinubu never coerce you or anyone to vote for him, you have other options to pick from, so concentrate on the candidate of your choice and leave others to support whoever they want.

Understanding English is not for everyone.
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by duketerry22(m): 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
You've been left behind. Which one is 'mood in the North'. Rest
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by floss(m): 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:

If Tinubu is ur father, will u wish u dat...
You said more than this to Buhari in 2015

TINUBU IS ur next President
Yoruba lokan

As long as you and your family will continue getting Buhari pro max I'm ok with him being president
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by floss(m): 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
IbadeHQ:

U and your likes expecially Nnamdi Cownu said more than this to Buhari. As at today, the ipigs commander has not only lost his two parents while Buhari is still kicking, he's also receiving wotowoto from Buhari's dungeon as we speak. So keep it up we'll remind you after Tinubu's first tenure.
What I don't understand is this

We will insult you and your tribe, you will leave us and start fighting igbos....as if they did you any wrong....
If you really want to banter words face us

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Bionica: 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
ZeroAccess:
Imagine this greedy bigot. Let's see how Kano that you will drag with Atiku and APC willake you the president.

Obi is coming

He won't drag Kano votes with Atiku. He is more likely pull out of the race thus handing over the votes to Atiku. But a surprise awaits the north and indeed the entire Nigeria.
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by BigBashiru: 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
Grace045:
Mr man Peter obi seriously dodge a bullet by not having you as his vice President

Serious high velocity bullet oh
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by daygee12: 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2022
floss:
You see why they convinced Tinubu whose health is deteriorating to contest with the intention that he won't last more than 1 year before the chief commander of Boko Haram will assume office of the president...I pity people supporting Tinubu

Can Tinubu's son pray for ur Papa not to last for 1 year and u will be happy? Ur region no sabi Politics at all only Politics of hate. Well what u wish to others will surely befall u
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by henryelfhel: 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
This man is just empty and stufid. So after Buhari's 8 years of disaster they mood never swing. Very idiotik and senseless statement.
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Channel54: 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
daygee12:

Can Tinubu's son pray for ur Papa not to last for 1 year and u will be happy? Ur region no sabi Politics at all only Politics of hate. Well what u wish to others will surely befall u

Your region that sabi politics what has changed? are we not in this messed up economy together?
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by richie240: 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
I.hope .you've not burnt ur Ipob paraphernalia o.
It will still be useful come march next year.
cool
redPUSSY:
According to him, most northerners wanted power to remain in the North even after President Muhammadu Buhari must have completed his eight years in office

Really ?... Ok oooo..

I hope those urchings hoping that their tiny god will inherit Buhari's blockvotes are reading this ?

E be like say everybody go answer em papa name in 2023 undecided
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by benobyeze(m): 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2022
Honestly speaking, this man is not qualified to run for the post of president. I mean if he uttered all these things.
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by redPUSSY(f): 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2022
richie240:
I.hope .you've not burnt ur Ipob paraphernalia o.
It will still be useful come march next year.
cool

Yes ooo..

Oduduwa agitation will swing into full gear after 2023 if Tinubu looses, for now lets keep BATifying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by onuman: 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
gentiles:

Obi is better educated than Tinubu? It is better to argue with a donkey than some of you guys.
Tinubu has only Chicago certificate without primary and secondary school education. Guess what?
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by SaintNegro77: 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
And your own stupidity is glaring staring at your face. Did other tribes vote for Wike alone. Your stupidity know no bounds my friend.
Hotfreeze:
Igbos in PDP are the most stupid people I have ever seen in my life. They voted for Atiku in the party primaries but are now pretending to be surprised a Northerner wants to succeed Buhari. They didn't vote Wike or Anyim. Even to stay back and hold Atiku to account, they have shut up. It is Wike cleaning their mess.

The stupidity of Igbos is what is causing this insult. Playing politics like cowards.
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Lionnation: 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2022
ZeroAccess:
Imagine this greedy bigot. Let's see how Kano that you will drag with Atiku and APC willake you the president.

Obi is coming
that man is tool, fir the cabals that's why he refused to join obi, very soon he will collapse the kwankwasia structure into PDP
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by richie240: 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
'Oduduwans' nor get craze like Igbos na! grin
Where is igboho now and where KANU dey now?

Everything nor be gra-gra; whist one is eating better hot amala garnished with 'aromitious' gbegiri+ewedu combo, d other one (ruled by hate and irrationally) is eating watery beans in kuje prison.
Learn from igboho/oduduwans and know peace grin
redPUSSY:

Yes ooo..

Oduduwa agitation will swing into full gear after 2023 if Tinubu looses, for now lets keep BATifying
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by seunmind44: 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2022
Fokn tribalist
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by udemzeus(m): 7:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
The people of the North do not want power to remain there is the greedy useless elite that wants it. Stupid entitled people
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by fman(m): 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2022
KingKO22:

At least our own tiny god is giving it all takes to bring power back to South while your own leaders from AfghanEastan betrayed PDP candidate from the South and they attempted to support another Northerner in APC too If not for EMILOKAN of Africa the race would have been btw two Northers

Be rest assured that EMILOKAN will bring trophy of Asorock back to South.

We are counting on WIKE, Makinde, Orton and Ikpeazu movement.
Zombidients and Obidients should continue with their play play politics while the heavyweight Jagaban wrestle the Northerners
if you care to know , power remains in the north.
Wike is for PDP
Shikena
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by themanderon: 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
That is why the North will always be backward. They will rather choose religion and ethnicity over competence. The chains the northern elites have used to enslave the average northerner are too strong and may not be broken easily. They have not learnt from the hunger and starvation that their LOrd Buhari has inflicted upon them. They are looking for another northern politician that will sweet talk them and drive the wedge of poverty deeper into their souls. what a people!
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by achukwu23: 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
This man self you no dey calculate well ?
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by yusufmurry: 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
For power to remain in the North after disastrous Buhari "

Thunder kill you there

Again, you claim for power to remain in the North, yet you're supporting Tinubu because you know dude is not going to survive beyond second tenure if eventually he wins.
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by sukkot: 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
DaveDGreat:

grin grin grin

The last time I checked, there was no Fulani emir in Igboland.

The last time I checked, no Igbo man is bowing to a Fulani as his king.

The Afonjaic cone-headed beings from Ilorin can't say the same grin grin grin
bro just last week obi bowed to atiku at the nba meeting

Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by 7arrows: 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2022
floss:
You see why they convinced Tinubu whose health is deteriorating to contest with the intention that he won't last more than 1 year before the chief commander of Boko Haram will assume office of the president...I pity people supporting Tinubu

I pity them too.
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by adeniran22890: 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2022
What I learnt is that Tofa also lost his polling unit in Kano to Abiola in 1993.So Atiku had a fore-runner.What I learnt is that Tofa also lost his polling unit in Kano to Abiola in 1993.So Atiku had a fore-runner....
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by Channel54: 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
onuman:

Tinubu has only Chicago certificate without primary and secondary school education. Guess what?

and no other certification or courses after the purported first class. He remained barren at first class.
Re: Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso by gentiles(m): 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2022
onuman:

U are mentally slow. You will compare a First class from Chicago state university with a Pass degree from UNN?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ayiri Emami Relaxes On His Bentley Car In His Warri Mansion. Photos / President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy / Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.