Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,732 members, 7,837,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Arsenal Vs Fulham By 5:30pm - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Vs Fulham By 5:30pm (162 Views)

Money Spent By 5 Top EPL Teams In The Last 5 Seasons And The Trophies Won By Eac / EPL: Liverpool Fc Vs Man Utd Today By 5:30 PM / Tottenham Vs Manchester United By 5:30pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Fulham By 5:30pm by olaolaking: 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2022
After maintaining a 100% winning record in the first 3 matches, Arsenal remains the only team in the EPL table with the maximum possible points.

The approach of the lads and their performance had made their lovers endlessly anxious to see another brilliancy in performance.

Arsenal will be hosting Fulham in their next parade. The Cottagers sit pretty well in the 7th position on the log. They have remained unbeaten so far and that could be a signal of their depth.

The trio of the guys in jersey numbers 7, 9, and 11 remain a threat to any defense at the present and that should come to be witnessed again against Fulham.

Based on the current performances of Fulham, I expect a brave fight from them and the gunners may need to be wary of Aleksandar Mitrovic’s threat.

I think the gunner's most reliable department, for now, is the attack. With the combination of the 2 Gabriels and Saka, the home side should have a win.

I expect the gunners to pull ahead in this encounter but with a narrow win.
Re: Arsenal Vs Fulham By 5:30pm by olaolaking: 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2022
COYG!

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona's Ez Abde Wants To Extend His Contract Before Being Loaned To The La L / Joleon Lescott Column: Strap Yourselves In For Drama On Deadline Day / How Many Sports That Don't Involve A Ball?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.