Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Volume 2, Part 29. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Volume 2, Part 29. (156 Views)

Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Volume 2, Part 29. by PastorSomba(m): 2:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS. Volume 2, Part 29.

1Peter 2:9 (KJV) But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
1Peter 2:9; Romans 5:17; Revelation 1:5-6; 5:10; 20:6; 22:5; Mark 11:23-24; 16:15-20; 1Corinthians 12:7-11;

Today we continue our study series titled THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS to enable us to walk in the fullness of the resurrection power.

29. All through the bible the people that God counted as successful leaders were only those who were relevant in the plan of God for the restoration of man back to God. The book of Hebrews chapter eleven contains not those leaders with carnal achievements but those who by faith in God and whose faith made a way for people to know God. There were billionaires and renown leaders in advanced nations at that time such as Egypt, Edom, Ammon, Jericho, the Canaanites, Philistines. Syria, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, etc but God never used them as an example of successful people or ssuccessful nations for Israel to copy. Neither are we to copy the billionaires and advanced nations of today. Remember the church like Israel is a nation.

Jesus as a leader did not come to be a leader and have followers. Jesus as a leader came to be the way for people to know the truth about God and the truth about life. Jesus came to restore lost humanity back to God not to Himself. Jesus was sent, He had no personal vision, ambition or agenda. Jesus came to show all leaders an example that just as He was sent into this world through a woman, so all men were sent by God. Jesus shows us that leadership is about creating opportunities for people to know God and have the true life of God.

So as a leader, if your leadership is not making a way for people to know Jesus and the truth about life then your leadership matters nothing to God, nor to humanity but a deception. And at the end it will not matter in eternity. Such a leader like Adam has betrayed God and chosen to be a minister of the devil. This is the primary reason for judgement day where everyone will give account of his leadership before the one who sent him into the world.

The word of God is the only truth about leadership. Jesus the word of God is the only standard and benchmark of good leadership not the billionaires of this world or whoever has large followership. There is a saying that to be a good leader you must be a good follower. Who is your leader following? Whatever and whoever a leader is following is who and what the followers are following also consciously or unconsciously. John 1:1-4,12-14; 3:16-17; 4:34; 8:28-55; 10:10; 14:6; Hebrews 11:1-40; Deuteronomy 7:1-26; 20:1-20; Numbers 33:50-56; Genesis 3:1-24;

The bottom line of all what we are saying is that God wants you to begin to see yourself in the eyes and light of all that the resurrection of Jesus has done for you and has made you. And no more in your fleshly natural sin nature so that you can begin to enjoy the fullness of the blessings of the mystery of the resurrection power which includes eternal life and freedom from sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. Are you ready? Heaven is real, hell is real. Judgement Day is coming. The time is very short. Choose Jesus today.
You can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shalt confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, please go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

(1) (Reply)

Meet A Professional To Provide You A Professional Graphic Designing Work / God Did:How My Happiness Was Restored By God / If Africans Were The First To Colonise America And Europe, These Might Happen...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.