Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,152 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:55 AM

Joshua Ebuka, Did She Actually Missed Her way? personal opinion - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Joshua Ebuka, Did She Actually Missed Her way? personal opinion (408 Views)

Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi / Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) / Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joshua Ebuka, Did She Actually Missed Her way? personal opinion by Michelle70(m): 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
I feel this is a girl running away from home, but life outside was too harsh on her that she ended up looking for solace and found herself in police station.
How could a 17years old girl who is fluent in English quicky forget her name and told the police her name is Mildred Joshua Ebuka when the real name is Jenifer Joshua Anga

Why is she hiding her name? its either she forgot her name or she doesnt want people to know her name so they couldnt trace where she comes from since she doesnt want to go back.
Because i no deh actually trust all these Nigerian parents and guardiance, they can maltreat children to the point they want to run away from home

I just hope my suspicion is wrong sha.
Re: Joshua Ebuka, Did She Actually Missed Her way? personal opinion by Cypress042: 3:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
To you this is a front page material
Re: Joshua Ebuka, Did She Actually Missed Her way? personal opinion by doggedfighter(f): 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2022
Cypress042:
To you this is a front page material

We have seen worse on Front page so I don't blame her.
Re: Joshua Ebuka, Did She Actually Missed Her way? personal opinion by Vibekiller(f): 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
Yawa!!
Re: Joshua Ebuka, Did She Actually Missed Her way? personal opinion by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
Dey
Re: Joshua Ebuka, Did She Actually Missed Her way? personal opinion by TooMuchStuff: 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2022
Are we sure it's not Ese Eruru II dem wan play on dis one so wey no come click.

Don't trust any HausafulaniKanuri Muslim northerners when they see beautiful young christian yarinyas with good brain

(1) (Reply)

Drug Lord Arrested While Posing As A Cleaner At The Lagos International Airport / How 3 Men Were Arrested For Digging Out A Corpse And Cutting The Head Off / Young Woman Brutally Murdered Alongside Singer In Abuja Identified As UNICROSS S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.