Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Stop Wasting Your Money On Ads - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stop Wasting Your Money On Ads (169 Views)

This Is How I Earn $1-$2 Daily Just To Click On Ads / What Its Mean To Acquire Higher Degree Time Wasting Or What? / Stop Wasting Time Submitting Cv For A Job When You Can Create One That Pays Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Wasting Your Money On Ads by Joseph1505(m): 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2022
Affiliate marketing is a very nice and fastest way of making money online.
affiliate marketing is stressful because you don't know what to tell your customers.

the most challenging aspect of marketing is called audience.
whether you are an online or offline business man or woman, all you need is audience.

But in some cases where you provide people with that kind of audience you will see that they don't know what to say to their audience.
now you see that the audience is not the problem but your sales skill is the problem.

I don't know how many of you read books often but if you read the book I am talking about it will help you describe in details why you spend money on ads and email marketing and at last end up wasting your money without making any sales.

that's because you make too much noise in your copies.

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Miss This Opportunity!!!! With Amazon / Vacancy For Power Training Cordinator / CONSULTANCY VACANCIES (operations And Market Development)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.