Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,963 members, 7,841,699 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Meet The Delusional Presidential Aspirant Of All time - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Delusional Presidential Aspirant Of All time (718 Views)

Keyamo: Bloomberg's Poll On Peter Obi Leading Tinubu, Atiku Is Delusional / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant / Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Delusional Presidential Aspirant Of All time by Aniluvreal: 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2022
shocked

I haven't seen someone as delusional as this man below . A man bedeviled with parkinson disease such that he can't stand alone without being helped by people.

People should tell this thing that this is not 1999 that he was opportune to be the governor of Lagos state, also he should be reminded that all his contemporaries have retired from national politics for younger generation. It's a shame to see someone as old as this disgracing himself.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Delusional Presidential Aspirant Of All time by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2022
The man no dey Pity him condition

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Delusional Presidential Aspirant Of All time by JAYMA(m): 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2022
I pray you get old one day then it shall be measured unto you more than what you have spewed out. God have mercy on children of this age.
Re: Meet The Delusional Presidential Aspirant Of All time by obaaderemi: 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2022
JAYMA:
I pray you get old one day then it shall be measured unto you more than what you have spewed out. God have mercy on children of this age.
Tinubu is not really old. He's just very sick. Under normal circumstances he should go and tend to his health. How old is he? Younger than Joe Biden.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Delusional Presidential Aspirant Of All time by Aniluvreal: 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
JAYMA:

fóolish talk

Open the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/7281215/tinubu-mocked-jonathan-giving-83-year-old

Or

Watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nEAjQbFbPo
Re: Meet The Delusional Presidential Aspirant Of All time by DeadCountry: 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2022
JAYMA:
Muguh, your prayer is useless. Tell your old bastard called Tinubu to go and rest and stop disgracing himself.
Re: Meet The Delusional Presidential Aspirant Of All time by Unzerious: 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
Aniluvreal:

fóolish talk

Open the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/7281215/tinubu-mocked-jonathan-giving-83-year-old

And what are You doing undecided

You aren't any different...Cast your Freaking Vote and leave others to Their's angry
Re: Meet The Delusional Presidential Aspirant Of All time by Abdu81: 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
Wasted ambitions.

(1) (Reply)

Obiano Inherited Over N120 Billion Debt From Peter Peter Obi / Akure, Ondo State Hold Mega Rally For Peter Obi (pix, Video) / Tinubu: APC Youths Begin Yenagoa To Lagos Jogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.