Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Can NATO Prevent A Russian Nuclear Attack? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can NATO Prevent A Russian Nuclear Attack? (165 Views)

Employees Of The Russian Nuclear Center Caught Using The Facility’s Supercompute / Help! How Do I Prevent A Dream From Coming To Past? I Don't Want To Die! / How Do I Prevent A Dream From Coming To Past? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can NATO Prevent A Russian Nuclear Attack? by Awesometouch1: 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
Answer1: By James Chappel
No, NATO does not have the ability to prevent nuclear attack. Russian has submarine's which like the United States carry an array of nuclear missiles. The reason why the West is being soft on Russia is we get to deplete their entire supply of conventional weapons, tanks armored vehicles missiles and drones, artillery and most importantly their Soldiers. Russia is having to recruit soldiers from outside of the Russian federation. Russia is having to ask China and other countries for help. Now remember Russian federation is a Super power, who's military is now a Bunch of Broke Ass worn-out Rapist and Thieves who are stealing TVS and clothes and let's not forget the videos of Russian soldiers taking jewelry from dead bodies.

I have a little more knowledge than most people because I have family in the military in the United States, who are currently in Poland. I am also married to a wonderful Ukrainian lady for the last 25 years. Putin has destroyed his own country.

Answer2: By Dick Longmire
For all the negatives about America the one thing we DON’T do is brag about our weapons of mass destruction and parade them through the capital streets as a show of power like Russia does. As a matter of DOD rules, we do the opposite and keep them hush hush only to be demonstrated during a full on war not only suprising the enemy but even the tax payer that paid for it. I sometimes wonder if we don’t already have some type of advance capabilities due to this secrecy that surpases even Russia’s supersonic missiles. How many years was Area 51 denied to have existed when we could even see it on other countries satilite images?

ANSWER3: By Ryan Nickols
NATO has been working very hard on capabilities to stop Russian nuclear launches. Like locating Subs, and finding and monitoring all possible launching platforms and storage facilities. But there is no way to stop them completely. But the good news is, as we see in Ukraine. Russian military isn't as powerful and well oiled as everyone thought. And it's been no secret that the Russian Navy and Air force are not up to NATO Standards. It would be a considerable challenge for Russia to defeat a single European power. So the thought of launching Nuclear Weapons and going to war with NATO. Which is basically all European Powers, probably 10 of the top 15 militaries in the world are in NATO. And the US who has the best military the world has ever seen. The only nation in the world capable of fighting a Major war on the other side of the world and winning it. There's not a country in the world even capable of landing an invasion force on US Mainland.

So Russia launching would be incredibly bad for Russia. I'm willing to bet America and other NATO intelligence agencies have contact with Russian military commanders involved in Nuclear launches. And are telling them to ignore a suicidal Putin launch. That NATO will not invade Russia no matter what Putin says. Unless nuclear launches happen. Then Russia will be hit with everything to prevent any further launches.

Re: Can NATO Prevent A Russian Nuclear Attack? by God1000(m): 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2022
Can Russia prevent a NATO nuclear attack?

Russia and mad Putin won't dare because it will be the end of Russia

US and NATO will strike China as well to prevent them from becoming the new superpower, any nuclear war among these countries will decimate our planet earth

1 Like

Re: Can NATO Prevent A Russian Nuclear Attack? by Awesometouch1: 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2022
God1000:
Can Russia prevent a NATO nuclear attack?

Russia and mad Putin won't dare because it will be the end of Russia

Though NATO consists of powerful countries, they are mainly civilized and democratic countries where the will of their citizens matters. People with conscience and humanity. They take no joy in death and destruction let alone barbarism.
They are not run by dictators that brag about nuclear weapons and threaten civilization with the same.

Russia and Russians are the opposite of the West. The same goes for most of the countries supporting the unprovoked and unjustifiable atrocities and barbarism Russia is carrying out in Ukraine. They are fascist states which NATO isn't.

However, we know Russia won't dare go Nuclear because that will be their end. Just as you've rightly stated. They know this for sure.

2 Likes

Re: Can NATO Prevent A Russian Nuclear Attack? by God1000(m): 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2022
Awesometouch1:

Though NATO consists of powerful countries, they are mainly civilized and democratic countries where the will of their citizens matters. People with conscience and humanity. They take no joy in death and destruction let alone barbarism.
They are not run by dictators that brag about nuclear weapons and threaten civilization with the same.

Russia and Russians are the opposite of the West. The same goes for most of the countries supporting the unprovoked and unjustifiable atrocities and barbarism Russia is carrying out in Ukraine. They are fascist states which NATO isn't.

However, we know Russia won't dare go Nuclear because that will be their end. Just as you've rightly stated. They know this for sure.
I couldn't agree more, you are absolutely right an I agree with this article as well

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Group Raises Alarm Over Plans To ‘empty’ The National Treasury By Serving ... / Good Luck Johnathan, Peter Obi And Atiku Send Condolence To The Family Of Queen / Fintech Solutions For Banks - Valuefy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.