Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

How I Found Out My Mum Was Impregnated By My Boyfriend – Lady | VIDEO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Found Out My Mum Was Impregnated By My Boyfriend – Lady | VIDEO (722 Views)

15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Blood Sister's Husband In Onitsha / 13-Year-old Girl Born Out Of Incest, Impregnated By Her Dad In Abia / Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Found Out My Mum Was Impregnated By My Boyfriend – Lady | VIDEO by philme87: 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
A lady has narrated how she discovered that her mother was pregnant with her boyfriend's baby.

@Julesv0923 who shared her story on TikTok, revealed that her mother opened up on her affair while she was on a trip to Mexico.

The lady in the video disclosed that she felt she was going to have a sibling but was shocked after being told that the man responsible for the pregnancy was her boyfriend at the time.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=japLSlNl1QI

Re: How I Found Out My Mum Was Impregnated By My Boyfriend – Lady | VIDEO by Abfinest007(m): 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2022
Enjoyment at it peak

2 Likes

Re: How I Found Out My Mum Was Impregnated By My Boyfriend – Lady | VIDEO by Aboks(m): 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
Your mom is a hoe

1 Share

Re: How I Found Out My Mum Was Impregnated By My Boyfriend – Lady | VIDEO by Noblegraphix20(m): 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2022
Obara Jesus..

I can not Can again

From boyfriend to Stepfather.
[color=#006600][/color] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Found Out My Mum Was Impregnated By My Boyfriend – Lady | VIDEO by BenjaminDomer: 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Actor Kehinde Loses His Cool On IG For Not Knowing The Meaning Of "Atheist". Vid / Fuel Tanker Loses Brake, Runs Residential Building In Ebem Ohafia (Pix, Video) / Just In: 2 Arrested As Police Intercepts Bus Carrying Live Bullets At Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.