Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Advice To Serving Corp Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Advice To Serving Corp Members (133 Views)

Nigerians On The Street React To Serving Senator, Ike Ekweremadu's UK Sentence / Ozigbo Restates Commitment To Serving Nigerian Youths / Buhari ‘orders’ State House Hospital To Serving Only 1st, 2nd Families, Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice To Serving Corp Members by Emperormartin(m): 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
Now that Political campaign and rallies are heating up across Nigeria and it’s kinda swinging in the Favour of LP Presidential candidate, I urge all the Corp members especially those in the North not to participate in the upcoming elections; they should come back. Infact they should remain in their respective homes after Xmas celebration and not bother going back no matter the pay. Even if they’ll go back but they should come back before February elections.

I’m saying this because of recent events that usually happens in North whenever their candidate lost. The locals usually takes their vexation on Corp members and others that aren’t from their tribe.

It happened in 2007 and 2011 when Buhari lost to Yaradua and Goodluck respectively. The one in 2011 was more bloody as many corp members were killed and it’s still fresh in our memories.

This time around it’s revolving around four major candidates. Two Northerners; Atiku and Kwankwaso with two southerners; Tinubu and Obi which might swing anyway. But as it’s stand now it’s as if Peter Obi is ahead in all ramifications…

The only way there won’t be post election crisis this time around is only if Atiku or Kwankwaso emerge as winner because in the history of Nigeria, northerners don’t know how to accept defeat. The historical facts are there.

This is my honest advice to you all

(1) (Reply)

Third Year Anniversary Of The Abuja Shia Massacre By The Genocidal Buhari Regime / Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Interfere In Next Year’s Polls / Bishop Kukah Should Remember Fr Mbaka As He Frolics With The Asiwaju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.