Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Diagnosis and Treatment For Tinubu's Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diagnosis and Treatment For Tinubu's Supporters (433 Views)

APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Supporters Reject ‘plot’ For Consensus / Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State / Judas Who Betrayed His Master Poster Traced To Tinubu Supporters: Osinbajo Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diagnosis and Treatment For Tinubu's Supporters by Kabirudeen25(m): 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
After seeing the reception at the NBA conference, the massive turnout in Frankfurt, Germany and now the massive rally in Port Harcourt, what you people are going through is a medical term called 'Angina' also known as heart pain.

Try taking 2 tablets of nitroglycerin once in the morning and once in the evening for your heart pain. I also recommend yoga and other relaxation exercises to reduce risk of heart attack and athritis in future. grin

2 Likes

Re: Diagnosis and Treatment For Tinubu's Supporters by iamwilliamsfx(m): 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2022
No be lie ���
Re: Diagnosis and Treatment For Tinubu's Supporters by Opintiwa: 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2022
High blood pressure kills fast .

All APC urchins should check they BP Asap

2 Likes

Re: Diagnosis and Treatment For Tinubu's Supporters by Wisfem: 10:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
Kabirudeen25:
After seeing the reception at the NBA conference, the massive turnout in Frankfurt, Germany and now the massive rally in Port Harcourt, what you people are going through is a medical term called 'Angina' also known as heart pain.

Try taking 2 tablets of nitroglycerin once in the morning and once in the evening for your heart pain. I also recommend yoga and other relaxation exercises to reduce risk of heart attack and athritis in future. grin

Let me formally prescribe for them all,plan
Tabs Nitroglycerin 0.5mg b.d x 4/52, Tabs Atovastatin 40mg daily 4/52, please do not miss any dose

Sign

1 Like

Re: Diagnosis and Treatment For Tinubu's Supporters by TinubuThief: 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
Left for me, they should all take sniper
Thank you
Re: Diagnosis and Treatment For Tinubu's Supporters by Kabirudeen25(m): 9:48am On Aug 28, 2022
TinubuThief:
Left for me, they should all take sniper
Thank you
Chai.. comrade tone down this your vawulence small na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Diagnosis and Treatment For Tinubu's Supporters by TinubuThief: 10:03am On Aug 28, 2022
Kabirudeen25:
Chai.. comrade tone down this your vawulence small na grin grin
I won't oh because they did worse during APC campaign in 2015

(1) (Reply)

How Tinubu Initiated Breath Taking Lagos Rail Mass Transit (video) / List Of The Queen's Evils / The First Presidential Candidate To Arrive The Peace Accord Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.