Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,965 members, 7,835,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

For Sale: Unused,new Bearings For Heavy-duty Trucks And Special Equipment - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / For Sale: Unused,new Bearings For Heavy-duty Trucks And Special Equipment (345 Views)

Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) / Pre-order Your Heavy-duty Trucks From Europe / Pre-order Trailer Head And Other Heavy Duty Trucks From America and Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Sale: Unused,new Bearings For Heavy-duty Trucks And Special Equipment by MacFace2022(m): 11:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
Dear Customer.

We offer immediate shipment of a wide assortment of unused, new bearings for heavy-duty trucks and special equipment.

Bearings' Numbers are per international standards.

Quantity Available per Bearing Number is indicated in brackets against each Bearing Number.

Please ask for full list of available bearings.

Current Product Location is Vitebsk city, Republic of Belarus, Europe.

We can ship order to any destination worldwide.

Seeking a bulk Buyer for all or most of available stock.

Attached herein are a few photos. All photos can be sent at Buyer's request.

A video coverage of all available bearings is available. Please ask.

Your questions are welcome.

Re: For Sale: Unused,new Bearings For Heavy-duty Trucks And Special Equipment by franchasofficia: 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2022
I will follow you up and see what the future holds. The bearings look good
Re: For Sale: Unused,new Bearings For Heavy-duty Trucks And Special Equipment by MacFace2022(m): 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2022
franchasofficia:
I will follow you up and see what the future holds. The bearings look good

Ok, thanks.

But we do not deal in bearings.

We are simply selling off stock remains at very affordable and fair prices a Buyer can pay.

Bearing Numbers are same worldwide per international standards.

If you need available "Bearing Numbers" and "Quantity per Bearing Number", kindly advise. Thanks.
Re: For Sale: Unused,new Bearings For Heavy-duty Trucks And Special Equipment by franchasofficia: 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
MacFace2022:

Ok, thanks.

But we do not deal in bearings.

We are simply selling off stock remains at very affordable and fair prices a Buyer can pay.

Bearing Numbers are same worldwide per international standards.

If you need available "Bearing Numbers" and "Quantity per Bearing Number", kindly advise. Thanks.
I don't need bearings though.

Currently Chinese truck hub bearing cost between $12 to $15 and if you add shipping plus custom clearing to Lagos, it will be landing at about $15 to $18 per bearing. And this price is for brand new bearing with carton.

How is your own bearing cost like?
Re: For Sale: Unused,new Bearings For Heavy-duty Trucks And Special Equipment by MacFace2022(m): 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
franchasofficia:
I don't need bearings though.

Currently Chinese truck hub bearing cost between $12 to $15 and if you add shipping plus custom clearing to Lagos, it will be landing at about $15 to $18 per bearing. And this price is for brand new bearing with carton.

How is your own bearing cost like?

I can surely tell you that quality of the bearings we offer is far higher than what you currently get from China.

I can simply send you a list of the bearing numbers (number of units) we have to sell off, and you put against each bearing number the US$ price you can pay with sea delivery to Lagos. Based on your input, we shall take a decision.
Re: For Sale: Unused,new Bearings For Heavy-duty Trucks And Special Equipment by MacFace2022(m): 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
Below is a photo coverage of all the bearings we offer for sell off.

A video coverage is also available, but am not sure I can add the over 150Mb video here.

I can further add all available bearing numbers (and available quantity per bearing number), if nairaland platform will not consider that much data as spam.

You can easily see the International Bearing Number clearly printed on each bearing, and can decide if it is what you need.

Re: For Sale: Unused,new Bearings For Heavy-duty Trucks And Special Equipment by MacFace2022(m): 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2022
More photos

Re: For Sale: Unused,new Bearings For Heavy-duty Trucks And Special Equipment by MacFace2022(m): 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2022
Next four photos

Re: For Sale: Unused,new Bearings For Heavy-duty Trucks And Special Equipment by MacFace2022(m): 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
Last two photos:

Re: For Sale: Unused,new Bearings For Heavy-duty Trucks And Special Equipment by MacFace2022(m): 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2022
Please see available bearing numbers and quantity per number in attached PDF file.

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo 2016 Chevrolet Camaro For Sale At Just 17m / Neatly Used 2004 Toyota Camry@1.8m / Toks 2018 Lexus Rx350 Premium Edition For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.