Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,227 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:53 PM

How 10K Made A Student Printing Dollars From My Room - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How 10K Made A Student Printing Dollars From My Room (267 Views)

How Do I Withdraw My 200 Dollars From My Domiciliary Account / CBN Okays Withdrawals Of Dollars From Domiciliary Accounts / Nigeria’s CBN Is Printing Money To Keep The Govt Afloat & Alarms Are Ringing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How 10K Made A Student Printing Dollars From My Room by ZillionareChi(f): 2:09am On Aug 28, 2022
I am Ezenebi Chinyere
Most of my inner circle know me as Zillionare Chi because it has always been my dream to build the zillion dream.
I was about to enter my final year around February when ASUU strike started. So I went back home and I’ve been home for 6 months now. But I am the happiest right now because the strike made me stumble on a life time opportunity driving me a bit close to my dreams.
Imagine me already making 6 figure weekly by just pressing my smartphone.

I have always been the one to go back and forth on the internet lookin for ways to make money because I was never one to buy the idea of working for anyone. I mean salary is the bribe they give you to forget your dreams.
On a very fortunate day, I was lazily pressing my phone when I saw an ad to add someone (my mentor) who would reveal the secret to printing dollars with just my smartphone. I never regretted that I jumped on that offer.

It first seemed like it was unbelievable but I’m so grateful because I paid the sacrifice and now, I am never scared about going stranded because I get paid on a weekly basis sometimes while I’m still sleeping, the alert will enter.

That’s when I decided that I would not bath this soap alone. I would also create a platform where I can also cut the soap for people who are ready.

Enough of asking to be fed fish. It is time to start fishing too and it gets easier because the secret to call all the fishes in the river to you, is already available.

My signature is my number

Just reach out to me on my WhatsApp number so that you can be added to the group where a free webinar will be held and you will be taught all that you need.

I am accepting just 30 people so that I can focus on them and devout my time squarely to them.
This offer lasts till September 1 because the group will be closed by then.
I look forward to seeing you.
Re: How 10K Made A Student Printing Dollars From My Room by fman(m): 2:44am On Aug 28, 2022
Affiliate marketer
I greet u.
Why una story dey always long?

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Which Companies Have The Worst Customer Care Contacts In Nigeria? / Why Vessels Prefer Lagos To Eastern Ports – Naval Spokesperson, Ayo-vaughan / Drone Service In Asaba Delta, Onitsha Anambra, Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.