Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against (44260 Views)

Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character / Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. / Man Gets Erection As Prophet Fufeyin "Performs Miracle" On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
cool
Re: Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against by Mrsprof(f): 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2022
Evil men of the gods, his partner in crime Suleman hand go touch all of them soon.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against by GardenOfGod(m): 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2022
FalseProphet1:
sad
FalseProphet is tired, says he has seen it all... Nothing more to prophecy falsely again grin gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against by aikhimself: 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2022
Authoreety:
Whom God has blessed, no one can curse!

Johnson Suleman is also riding to greater victory!

No need to be distracted.... Once u get distracted, boom! Dem don gbab you!

You have a false interpretation of what true blessing is. In a sane society, Johnson suleiman should be in jail

1 Like

Re: Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against by gaby(m): 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
Charlatans...

1 Like

Re: Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against by Ashirioluwa: 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
Either true or not, we all know that most of these so-called pastors are fake anyway. 100% of the miracles being performed by these pastors were all arranged and paid for. Don't believe or put your faith in these scam artists who believe they are God. They just care about the crowd and the money it brings in. It can only be done by God, and He (God) alone has all power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against by ogaemma: 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2022
Another useless, clueless and thoughtless damage control.
Time will tell.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against by Superpower(m): 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
Why does this look like a sponsored post?

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against by faceland: 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2022
It is just recently (after one joker called Prophet Bushiri screw me over), that I knew that church business is ORGANISED CRIME. There are many professionals that are paid to back up these "pastors".

Just be careful when you are on their property because they are connected enough to cover up a lot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against by femiasaolu2014: 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2022
Even if Ruth Mathew confesses that she sold her baby, it doesn't change the fact that

Jeremiah Omotofinfin is a barely literate, former Warri-based area boy cum local enforcer, who is scamming people of their hard-earned money whilst claiming to be a pastor.

The pencil-jeans-wearing charlatan, a man in his mid-50s who doesn't dress his age, only capitalizes on the idiocy, culture, and brainwashing of the gullible to profit from them.

He also has close ties to Tomopolo.

Shame on him and the OP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against by faceland: 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2022
Superpower:

You can tell a church member wrote it. Imagine, human trafficking and blackmail can be covered up so easily.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against by femiasaolu2014: 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ashirioluwa:
Either true or not, we all know that most of these so-called pastors are fake anyway. 100% of the miracles being performed by these pastors were all arranged and paid for. Don't believe or put your faith in these scam artists who believe they are God. They just care about the crowd and the money it brings in. It can only be done by God, and He (God) alone has all power.

Right from their scam daddy Bishop Idahosa, to Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyakhilome, Iginla, Chris Okafor, Apostle Suleman, Selman, etc, are all fake charlatans and 100% of their miracles are stage-managed to fleece the gullible of their money and keep them in perpetual bondage.
Re: Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against by femiasaolu2014: 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
Superpower:

Because it is.

Go through the former posts of the OP, you will see that it's not today he started defending the image of his paymaster Jeremiah Omotofinfin.

Records go far back as 2020.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against by Haynnie: 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see so many things but I won't reveal them cos a fellow prophet is involved. As a prophet I have to protect one of my own.

This I have seen.
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against by NOwazobia: 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2022
Damage control. grin
Re: Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against by Authoreety: 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
aikhimself:

You have a false interpretation of what true blessing is. In a sane society, Johnson suleiman should be in jail

Sharrap!

Re: Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against by Anuoluwa12345(f): 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
I dey tell you.
NORSYK:
Trust these fake pastors/Prophets at your own peril.
99.9% of the self acclaimed god of men are evil.
Re: Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
They are all crooks.
Re: Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against by seunayantokun(m): 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see so many things but I won't reveal them cos a fellow prophet is involved. As a prophet I have to protect one of my own.

This I have seen.

That Jeremiah is not a false prophet like you because you are only a comedian while he is a real devil. In a saner clime, the criminal would be in jail by now. So, you have not seen well.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against by africanusvu(m): 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
I was rushing to get the new turn and facts against proff ex,only to meet never knew a paid agent of the chalatans posted this
Re: Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
Dancing pastor indeed
Re: Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against by Adakintroy: 6:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
Propt Jeremiah na scam. I leave opposite am (Jesus is Lord street refinery road side) before the church move to PM's. Effrun sapale road.

The man na scam. Holy water, holy eye glass, prayer mat, prayer mounting.. prayer robe. Everything na sale. Workers de live on crumbs. But every week na donations online.

You go tire to tire if you hear him gist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against by Mcmezie: 6:46pm On Aug 29, 2022
How long are u guys going to continue with this ur damage control? All these people requested was a CCTV footage of what happened that day which u guys have refused to provide instead, u keep on damage controlling. No body is above the law ooo
Re: Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against by jaymichael(m): 7:11pm On Aug 29, 2022
Mcmezie:
How long are u guys going to continue with this ur damage control? All these people requested was a CCTV footage of what happened that day which u guys have refused to provide instead, u keep on damage controlling. No body is above the law ooo
I thank God there are people like you here who know the truth of the matter. Meanwhile, the person that wrote this thead, the person that sponsored it, the mod that posted it to front page are all stupid, dem head no correct. Wetin happen to Ruth Matthew, 10 times worse go happen to them.
Re: Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against by Tywo2018: 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
What's that second pics for Scary abeg..
Re: Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against by gly(m): 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

This cracks my ribs grin grin grin
You are the best bro!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against by Charisma01: 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
Poor damage control.
How much dem pay you?
Re: Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against by Billygee2u: 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
judithjam:
I knew Prophet fufeyin is a scam when he was selling the key to the gate of heaven for 100k,lol so cheap

Anyway patronise us for ur cheap data---[url=datanaija.com]datanaija.com[/url]
Re: Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against by veeceesynergy: 12:26am On Aug 30, 2022
Ask Jeremiah to do a very simple thing that will exxonnorate him, let him release the CCTV footage of wat transpired the day Baby Testimony disappeared from his church
Re: Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against by aswani(m): 11:20pm On Aug 30, 2022
Fufeyin that showed Kassy Chukwu pepper and showed him that he has connections not long ago.
I don't want anyone to throw me into jail and forget me there.
Carry go Fufeyin, nutin do you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Dreamt That Someone Attacked Her Eyes With Needle, Then This Happened. PICS / When Old Things Pass Away.... (pics) / (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.